5/2/07 [782] A shrubbery

Started by Caswin, May 01, 2007, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

Here we go...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Raire

What the hell is Albanion doing there?

Lets see... fae that was playing a role, apparently helpful, nice, part and reason the creature-being council exists...

Erm... What. Is. He. Doing. There?

I'll just go recheck the info about faes in demo 101 again.

Grenn

Yay, another fae. :p

This one doesn't seem to think that the butterfly wings are femine like Azlan does. Of course, adventuring necessatates a more masculine look. :p

Zedd

Is it just me or Ambers makes faes so hot

Kasarn

nikename2

At first I thought it was Kria in disguise watching the ensuing drama, but then yea hehe, it clearly isn't her. There could be a number of reasons for him to be there. I can't imagine the council would send only Kria to gather intel on Jy, so this guy is probably there for the same reason, and probably another reason all together since Mab is with Jy.  ;)

Mabye Mab's past is finally catching up to her?

Stygian

I concur, Z. Also, that's damn neat having him there. Still remember him from the D101. And I love the wrappings! :3

Regal

Raire

Well, seeing as he is part of the creature-being council, he is interested in creature-being relationships? Wait- that sounds like a fetish.

Ahem. Is this the same council Kria was commanded by? If so, I guess Albanion himself decided to come- to warn or watch, though this isn´t the greatest display of spy skills I've ever seen.

Where has Mab dissapeared to? Oo

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Xeksue on May 01, 2007, 10:51:45 PM
Mabye Mab's past is finally catching up to her?
Seems likely to me. Perhaps he was sent to find Mab, but was distracted bu an interesting conversation.

Or perhaps he just read their minds and knows they know Mab. :<
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Kenji

That's certainly the coolest looking shrubbery I've ever seen. :3

Manawolf

Coke Rommer's guide to fae.

Fae: ****ing Nuts!

King Of Hearts

*picks a berry*

Tastes like... fairy dust?

GabrielsThoughts

I swear those popcorn munchers are the biggest group of lemmings I ever seen.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

MaskedRetriever

This is just FUN.

I love the Fae attitude.  They're spritey.

:mowmeep

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Raire on May 01, 2007, 10:39:50 PM
What the hell is Albanion doing there?

Lets see... fae that was playing a role, apparently helpful, nice, part and reason the creature-being council exists...

Erm... What. Is. He. Doing. There?
Quote from: Xeksue on May 01, 2007, 10:51:45 PM
At first I thought it was Kria in disguise watching the ensuing drama, but then yea hehe, it clearly isn't her. There could be a number of reasons for him to be there. I can't imagine the council would send only Kria to gather intel on Jy, so this guy is probably there for the same reason, and probably another reason all together since Mab is with Jy.  ;)
Quote from: Raire on May 01, 2007, 10:56:13 PM
Well, seeing as he is part of the creature-being council, he is interested in creature-being relationships? Wait- that sounds like a fetish.

Ahem. Is this the same council Kria was commanded by? If so, I guess Albanion himself decided to come- to warn or watch, though this isn´t the greatest display of spy skills I've ever seen.

This is exactly why I started the thread "Council Confusion" a little while ago. It is the Creature Council, not the Creature-Being Council, that is after Jyrras. The Creature Council is the shadow organization that has always dealt with internal Creature affairs and external threats, the Creature-Being Council merely handles Creature-Being legal cases.

Zedd

Okay this is gonna be a Ed,Edd and Eddy ref..What is he some popcorn fairy? :giggle

Manawolf

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on May 02, 2007, 12:01:47 AM
This is just FUN.

I love the Fae attitude.  They're spritey.

:mowmeep

Yeah that changes when you pass by and they wave at you, then next time you come around as you're walking away you suddenly finding them chomping on your neck.

Grenn

Well, since the topic is "All Hail Queen Mab"........

I'm betting the Fae is there specifically to talk to Mab who has obviously wandered off due to seeing something shiney and/or cuddly that she needs to hug.

She'll be back soon. Unless there are a lot of shiney cuddly things that need hugging where she has wandered off to. In that case, they would need to use a large amount of aluminum foil in order to draw her attention back to them since they would then shine more then the other things in the area :)

Azraelle

Odd, the first time I read the comic, I didn't even notice the new guy in panel 2.  Then I re-read it.  And still, I'm saying to myself ... Wut?

Jim Halisstrad

Hey there fella, why the long face?

I like Fae, they're so crazy

nikename2

Hmmm, it would seem this guy is a member of both councils. Here in 366# the guy in the second panel has the same outline and insignia on his forehead as this guy so yea they are probably one in the same.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Grenn on May 02, 2007, 12:12:10 AM
Well, since the topic is "All Hail Queen Mab"........

I'm betting the Fae is there specifically to talk to Mab who has obviously wandered off due to seeing something shiney and/or cuddly that she needs to hug.

She'll be back soon. Unless there are a lot of shiney cuddly things that need hugging where she has wandered off to. In that case, they would need to use a large amount of aluminum foil in order to draw her attention back to them since they would then shine more then the other things in the area :)

Yeah, I kinda agree with that. I just doubt that Albanion is here because of the Creature Council, he's prolly just around to hang with Mab  ;)

Quote from: Xeksue on May 02, 2007, 12:18:54 AM
Hmmm, it would seem this guy is a member of both councils. Here in 366# the guy in the second panel has the same outline and insignia on his forehead as this guy so yea they are probably one in the same.

uh, no, that guy isn't a horse.

EDIT: no, hang on, scratch that, wait a sec....

EDIT: well shoot, I can't really conclusively say, since the guy is in shadow it's impossible to know if his face has the long snout/muzzel/whatever the hell you call it on a horse.

nikename2

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 02, 2007, 12:20:46 AM
EDIT: well shoot, I can't really conclusively say, since the guy is in shadow it's impossible to know if his face has the long snout/muzzel/whatever the hell you call it on a horse.

Yeah I kinda had a hard time seeing it too, the first thing that caught my eye was that swirl on the forehead, when I turned up the contrast on my monitor you can kinda make out the nose line and the ears.

Jigsaw Forte

I wonder who the succubus in  the comic right after it is, while we're at it... it's flat-faced, so it can't be Fa'lina...

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on May 02, 2007, 12:35:08 AM
I wonder who the succubus in  the comic right after it is, while we're at it... it's flat-faced, so it can't be Fa'lina...

Just some random member of the Creature Council. It doesn't matter, and won't unless Amber says it does with a comic with an apperance.

nikename2

Yeah, not every cubi clan would send Fa'lina to account for them on the council, they would probably send their own representatives' as would other races that have types of clans of such.

Fex

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on May 02, 2007, 12:35:08 AM

its abel  :B

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Xeksue on May 02, 2007, 12:43:51 AM
Yeah, not every cubi clan would send Fa'lina to account for them on the council, they would probably send their own representatives' as would other races that have types of clans of such.

Yeah, I imagine that pretty much all the Creature Races would have multipel representatives, representing all the factions/clans/ect. from all the races, and I think that the representatives themselves would be pretty high up, which is why I think that (for the Cubi at least) ALL the clan leades would be preseant as their own representative.

Moonfrost