04/27/07 [780] My gimmick

Started by AndersW, April 26, 2007, 11:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

And they are off on an adventure.

Kenji

GabrielsThoughts

whee eating peaches...what else is on the agenda, killing cheetos jesus?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

superluser

Glad to see Amber removed the indefinite article (``an'') so that the song scans properly.

Filksong powers...activate! (OK, in a bit)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Nino

Hmm...wtf neopets? *checks site*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D'=

WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

My Royalboy Zafara!!? They ****ing RUINED MY PET!!!!!!!!!!! The artwork for it is crap now! ****!

Mab looks great in the comic at any rate.

Narethlian

Zina

What on earth happened on neopets? I've heard some many people complain, and I don't remember my login to go check. D:

xHaZxMaTx

Millions of peaches, peaches for me
Millions of peaches, peaches for free...

superluser

Quote from: Hazzy on April 26, 2007, 11:57:41 PMMillions of peaches, peaches for me
Millions of peaches, peaches for free...

Oh, you're going to hate me (I don't know why it wound up being a FF9 filk):

Goin' on adventure
gonna eat a lot of peaches
Goin' on adventure
gonna eat me a lot of peaches

Journeys come from a man,
When the journey's done, you can
Add some points to your XP
If I had my little way
I'd see quest guys ev'ry day
Till I got level 99

Took a little nap where the roots all twist
Got woke up by monsters of mist
And dreamed about you, Dagger.
I sent a party down inside
Trying to find where Garland could hide
Nature's essence in my hand or paw or claw

Millions of dead souls, dead souls for free
Millions of dead souls, dead souls for me.

Look out!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Roureem Egas

I'll join Zina's sentiment about Neopets. As much as I like having a virtual pet at times and idolizing Jeran of Meridell (don't look at me like that  :<), I stopped going for a few reasons.

At any rate, I'll be wondering what shenanigans the gang will get caught up in.

Sienna Maiu - M T

One fine day Neopets decided my password was too insecure.
I changed my password.
I found out I don't know how to hack my own mind.
That was the day Neopets stole my babies.

[On other notes... the fact that Jy would actually fall for that. Seems even he isn't impervious to the cute. Makes me think he'll be the doting older brother.]

Zedd

I smell danger lurks in every corner

kaskar

Now it seems that Mab is stealing the ' poor cutsie little eyes bit " now ...
            Does Mab know how to use Insulin ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Manawolf

I stopped when I missed the first few days of December Advent.  It was really the deciding factor for why I stopped, alongside the hacks getting voted for in the art competitions.

devilsislegrl

hmmm...I wonder if it was the eyes or the boobs...i realised that they'd be right in his face...hmmm

Aridas

jyrras doesn't have boobs, though...

Manawolf

As Stroker and Hoop showed, they can be very powerful persuaders.

Fuyudenki

Now see, kids, this is why you should build up a tolerance to Cute, so Mab and Jyrras don't knock you out with their cavity-inducing eyes.

It appears in the last panel that Jyrras is only just recovering from his cute-seisure.  Must be some powerful stuff!

I wonder if Jyrras could figure out how to incorporate a "cute beam" into one of his mecha.

kaskar

Maybe Jy-Jy can use his patches to good use for a gimmick ?  In comic #521, he tried to use a patch to initiate the over-lit transformation sequence from Jy-Jy to what he wanted to be. e.g. (some creature or warrior, amazon, etc ...) He tested one patch and it was a dud. Now he can get the right patch to make him look like a trim, lean, fighting machine ...
                        ( Maybe Jy could be "cute", by talking to kids on the same level as them ... )         

Fex

awwww the look on Jy-Jy's face is so cute I get all warm and fuzzy inside

Distracting

I suddenly have the overwhelming fear that they'll combine their powers and...well, you know what happens next.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: HeroZero on April 27, 2007, 02:18:06 AM
I suddenly have the overwhelming fear that they'll combine their powers and...well, you know what happens next.
Wonder-twin powers, activate!  Form of...  Hardcore, blackout, diabetic seizure-inducing cute!

Yes.  Yes, that was my stupid for the night.

xHaZxMaTx

Manawolf

Zedd

Only the power of someone mind danger lurks into the grape cotton candy head fae girl

Rythak

I can just see them now somewhere lost in some forest hugging eachother in fear and yelling "Lions and tigers and bears oh my"

Gabi

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 27, 2007, 12:19:00 AM
[On other notes... the fact that Jy would actually fall for that. Seems even he isn't impervious to the cute. Makes me think he'll be the doting older brother.]
My thoughts exactly.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

kaskar

Is this were Jy comes in and makes himself a " super-cute " patch, with an overlit transformation sequence ?

Hnix

Quote from: kaskar on April 27, 2007, 06:44:27 AM
          Is this were Jy comes in and makes himself a " super-cute " patch, with an overlit transformation sequence ?
Mini-gun turret: check
Water bottle: check
Flash bang grenades: check
An assortment of mow patches to fight off the forces of ebil: ...Darn

nikename2

Hes got the next best thing, mabye Mab can control them somehow. ;)