4-25-2007 [779] Jump on it!

Started by Manawolf, April 24, 2007, 09:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

Abel must be removed, from more equations than one.

Kenji

bill

Nature walk? Friggin' hate nature walks. FRIG!

Zedd

bill

Mab makes everything worse. That goes with Amber, too.  :B

Manawolf

What do you expect, she attracts mows.

Faerie Alex

Jeez I need to update this thing.

Zedd

Quote from: modelincard on April 24, 2007, 09:51:47 PM
OOH!...So totally reminds me of this.

I thought someone would forgoten that lovely piece *gives the tiger cubi a cookie*

Aridas

superluser

Point the first: Nothing makes a hike go better than a couple shots of Jim Beam.  In the morning.  (yes, I know it's more than a bar, but the image is just too funny)

Point the second: I would think that Jyrras would at least give Alexsi some sort of look, at least to see if he could figure out the difference between Danlexsi and Alexsi for future reference.

Point the third: Rhombus?  The only rhombus that I know of that would be appropriate to exclaim is John Cage's dog.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Amber Williams

Caswin

"The frig?  How'd she get behind me?"

So Mab's teleporty?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Looks like we'll have some cute/akward? interactions going on, with Mab playing plot convenience as somebody whose only vested interest in the pair of them is being best friends (though Dan isn't really an issue to a huge degree anymore now is he?) ^-^
Quote from: Amber Williams on April 24, 2007, 10:02:18 PM
....ADVENTURE TIME! *POSE-STRIKE*
I'll have to watch that later...

Zedd

Like I said...Amber is KFC bucket of surprizes as ever...But her bucket is size of fucking trenchbucket

GabrielsThoughts

Darn, I want to go on a quest Too!
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 24, 2007, 10:56:27 PM
Darn, I want to go on a quest Too!

I'm sorry, but you'll have to mail your friends 5 more times before you get one.

Manawolf

That was awesome.  this is the good stuff that comes when you don't sell out.

Gildedtongue

Never quite understood the entertainment value of watching people with mental retardation, like in this video.

And yes, I think the fact that Jyrras was walking towards Mab and she's pouncing from behind is giving him the biggest surprise, considering that isn't quite physically feasible.  Then again, it's been alluded that the connection between magic and science is like that in Arcanum: Of Magick and Steamworks Obscura.

Supercheese

"My... hat... is... AWESOME!!!1"

*ahem*

Aridas

maybe mab is using the magic of camera angle change? I mean, she was right at the camera... She could hitch a ride to the other side and still have enough time by fae powers to manage a pounce...

superluser

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 24, 2007, 10:02:18 PM....ADVENTURE TIME! *POSE-STRIKE*

NOOOO!  Just when I thought I had forgotten that for good!  Well, looks like I'll have to do a better job this time.

(now where did I put that belt sander...)

Rythak

Posted in wrong thread ><

MaskedRetriever

Adventure, Jamie!  ADVENTURE!!!

:mowhappy

Looks like it'll be a while before we get the Jyrras/Lorenda Heart to Heart.  Fortunately he's probably gonna end up explaining things to Mab.  And running into Abel.

And Dan so TOTALLY doesn't have a mind shield and the odds of him thinking about Jy's crush on Abel are pretty high.......

superluser

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on April 25, 2007, 12:39:52 AMthe odds of him thinking about Jy's crush on Abel are pretty high.......

Well, probably about as high as they were the night before, when Abel could have just as easily read his mind.  (If Abel found out about Jyrras' crush on him from reading Dan's mind, I'm betting that ot would have been from the night before, not today)

Fuyudenki

ooo, hiking can be fun!  I've seen some really spectacular stuff around here!

It helps when you live in a tourist trap.  Colorado FTW!

Obviously, Jyrras made a 90° turn between frames 2 and 3, and started walking away from Mab before she pounced him.

Fex

Distracting

The sad thing is that a lot of those little kid shows I see are pretty much this.
Needless to say, whenever I watch those, my brain tries to set itself on fire.

Remember, pounces defy all laws of logic. That's why they're always a suprise.