04/21/07, Abel's Story #82, "First Assumptions"

Started by Sunblink, April 20, 2007, 09:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

SUCCUBI ARE FEMALE.

Seriously. I let you get away with all your other usual useless and/or obvious posts that you seek to make in every thread, but now you're really just pissing me off that I find it impossible not to want to give you a verbal lambasting.

superluser

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 27, 2007, 04:25:05 PMOr the theory of the Succubus disguised as Cid impregnated May and *viola* Abel is there in her belly.

Viola?  I think someone needs to take sex-ed again.  I'm throwing the gauntlet down.  Anyone who mixes this word with voila will get mocked mercilessly by me.  (Though probably not on the forum)

Also, for the record, succubi are masculine.  Female, but grammatically masculine.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on April 27, 2007, 05:08:32 PM
Viola?  I think someone needs to take sex-ed again.  I'm throwing the gauntlet down.  Anyone who mixes this word with voila will get mocked mercilessly by me.  (Though probably not on the forum)

No, please. Keep it on the forum - I might learn something. Or join in, depending on the day...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aleolus

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 27, 2007, 04:25:05 PM
But in turn it came up but to think about it if she left that past it could of happened before she was dating Cid and had a Lover on the side it could be possible.

Or the theory of the Succubus disguised as Cid impregnated May and *viola* Abel is there in her belly.

I don't know there are other theory's like Cid is the Succubus and I don't believe that at this point.

I think he meant Incubus, since Succubi are female, but Incubi are male.  Just a supposition.

Damaris

Of course he meant Incubus.  But, honestly, we're hoping that tough love and mocking him mercilessly for the mistake will switch a lightbulb on in his head, making him realized that research, spelling, and punctuation are not a myth that should be ignored.  Yes, people make mistakes... but come on.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Jack McSlay

so it appears to me that he read Cid's mind, killed him, and shapeshifted into him to cheat on may, and when he went on "adventuring", he was actually doing cubi affairs.

That or it seems Cid have been a cubi all along.
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.