4-25-2007 [779] Jump on it!

Started by Manawolf, April 24, 2007, 09:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

Jyrras has had quite a profile boost time recently. While Abel and Dan fight like kids, Mab has found a new character to go on adventures with. Pity it's only a walking adventure, but I bet with a bit of help from Azlan, and maybe even Pyroduck, Mab can be kept amused. Let's see what comes from a bit of creativity, and that old black Amber drawing pen, to keep one and all watching for the next cliffhanger ...   Step over Dan, a new Adventurer has come into town ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Teroniss

Quote from: Narethlian on April 25, 2007, 01:08:06 AM
Cat pouncing on rat. That's something you don't see everyday.

-Nar

No, but it's a female pouncing a Jy, which is a most extremely common occurence by any standard. Even thoughs that involves Mabs >.>

Tapewolf

I must say, this one made me laugh out loud.  It looks like things could get fun, especially if Mab does manage to rope Dan and Abel into it somehow.  If she went like in 293, I don't think Alexsi would say "no"...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

kaskar

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 25, 2007, 04:03:51 AM
I must say, this one made me laugh out loud.  It looks like things could get fun, especially if Mab does manage to rope Dan and Abel into it somehow.  If she went like in 293, I don't think Alexsi would say "no"...
In #293, it seems nobody could say no ...  A bit worried about the dramatic main shot . Mab almost looked angry and ready to fight. Most un Mab like . ( liked the intense glowing eyes and antenni too ) Do we now get " Warrior Mab " ?
Quote from: Manawolf on April 24, 2007, 09:47:23 PM
What do you expect, she attracts mows.

rt

:mowsad Aww poor mab looks so sad in the first pannel
And aww poor jyrass .. attacked with adventure!  :mowhappy  :giggle

Alondro

Quote from: ChessM on April 25, 2007, 09:49:35 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on April 24, 2007, 10:02:18 PM
....ADVENTURE TIME! *POSE-STRIKE*

It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!  :boogie  :ipod  :boogie

Yeah, it's called a teratoma.  They have surgery to take care of that these days.   (Medical joke, most won't get it.)

I don't have a hat.  I'm not awesome.   :<

*Charline smirks*  Jyrras is lucky it's only Mab.  Certain other large cats would not simply be wishing to join him for a hike.  Join him for dinner, yes; not hiking.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on April 25, 2007, 11:04:54 AM
Yeah, it's called a teratoma.  They have surgery to take care of that these days.   (Medical joke, most won't get it.)

*snerk*

(no, I didn't get it, but a brief google enlightened me. You bad, bad boy, you. :-] )
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 25, 2007, 11:11:19 AM
Quote from: Alondro on April 25, 2007, 11:04:54 AM

*snerk*

(no, I didn't get it, but a brief google enlightened me. You bad, bad boy, you. :-] )

*Charline does not have a monopoly on the ebil*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

ShiningShadow

Yay adventure time I could see it now

Mabs: Go on Jyrass put your hand in there.

Jyrass: But that tree has sharp teeth and such.

Mabs: Do iiiiiiiiiiit Doooooooooooooooo it  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on April 25, 2007, 11:20:32 AM
*Charline does not have a monopoly on the ebil*   >:3

Of course not. Some of it is mine - just ask Bill about his sig. And stand clear to avoid the foaming at the mouth and random scratching at the air... :-]

bill

Sienna Maiu - M T

Algebraic! *snirk*
That was good for a chuckle.

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Zorro

Tonight on the Animal Planet Channel:  WHEN FANGIRLS ATTACK!    :bunny

Kenji

Quote from: Zorro on April 25, 2007, 04:25:47 PM
Tonight on the Animal Planet Channel:  WHEN FANGIRLS ATTACK!    :bunny

You forgot the parental guidance warning for extreme amounts of attacking, violence, and ear popping noise.

Stygian

And this is when I wonder if the relationship between magic and technology actually is like in Arcanum in Furrae. If that's the case, then Mab and Jy really can't be that compatible...

Zedd

There isnt a person alive...Unless your undead...Who wouldnt want to pounce him!

Alondro

*to the tune of 'Lemiwinks'*

Once there was a Jyrras rat who thought a hike he'd take,
And spoke he this thought aloud in the tavern by Lost Lake.
Just then the foolish Jy-squeak, felt two arms about him grab,
And then with horror he beheld an adventure-craving Mab.

Jyrras!  Jyrras-Jyrras! Jyrras!  Yes, Jyrras, bouncy rat. 

*with special thanks to sleep deprivation and laboratory chemical fumes, an eternal source of insane inspiration*

:3

Zedd

Oh geeze now its swirming in my head like those things from Wraith of Khan

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on April 26, 2007, 02:28:51 AM

Is it wrong to note that I can read that to the tune of the opening theme to The Beverley Hillbillies?

kaskar

Now, is this the time to dig out Mab's amazon outfit from # 04, and now create a new zany adventure .
          So where will they go now ??????????????????

Once there was a Jyrras rat who thought a hike he'd take,
And spoke he this thought aloud in the tavern by Lost Lake.
Just then the foolish Jy-squeak, felt two arms about him grab,
And then with horror he beheld an adventure-craving Mab.

Jyrras!  Jyrras-Jyrras! Jyrras!  Yes, Jyrras, bouncy rat. 

*with special thanks to sleep deprivation and laboratory chemical fumes, an eternal source of insane inspiration*

:3
Will we now get "Jyyras, Warrior for Hire" now ?  If Dan and Pip can be Adventurers, why not Jy-Jy ?

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 26, 2007, 04:55:54 AM

Is it wrong to note that I can read that to the tune of the opening theme to The Beverley Hillbillies?

Nah, the rhythm scheme can fit with quite a few songs if you think about it.   :3  I just chose Lemiwinks because it creates the most disturbing mental images due to the reference.   >:3

Prof B Hunnydew

DAN is the one who really needs an adventure...After all it takes your worried away and he "missed" the last one to "rescue" his sister...     Wait Did Alexsi tell Dan about his Mother?  And where is dear old Dad again?

Now, that would be adventure to find Dan's Dad.  If we can only get Abel from killing Dan, we could start on a real adventure. 
BTW OMG how many plots lines do we have?
Lorenda and JyJy "relationship" talk?
  Lorenda's problem with her wings?
  What about Abel and Jy Jy's love affair?
  Can Dan learning to be Cubi with morals?
  Is The Creature Council still spying on Jyrras? ... 
  Pyro and Alexsi's romance and in-depending mother-in-law problems.
  Is Biggs, Destina and their dragon feud getting hotter?
  What is Cubi's Prophecy?  Is Dan the chosen one?
  Will Abel get over any one of his phobias?
  Where is Edward anyway?
  What did Mab do to be kick out of Fae lands?
  Will Bonny ever forsee what her lunch will be (without help)?

Did I forget anything?

:mowmeep
PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

Uh...
- Kria and Jyrras
- Dan and Matilda
- What -is- the dragon feud anyway?
- Why do the Dragons have Ed?
- What is Destania doing for Biggs?
- Where does Merlitz go, and will he be back?
- How is H-Ann getting on, and will Dan go back for a visit?
- Where are the amazons waiting, and does Matilda know about them?

.. I could keep going, if you want...

Tapewolf

-Merlitz' old party returning to duff up Alexsi in the belief that she's a succubus (and possibly Dan and Abel into the bargain)
-When Abel told Dan about his phobia, Amber remarked that Abel was lying (but not about the phobia).  That is something that could do with explanation.
-Jy, Deathbringer and the Creature Council (also Biggs' link to same)
-Regina
-References to Abel's past in the mainline (i.e. the scraps we would have got if Abel had lost the toss to Regina)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Will Dan ever escape from the AXE OF DOOM!.

Can the Dragon war will be really hot *ba-dum-dum*.

Can Merlitz ever confesses that he needs anger mangement?

Can Kria get over the fact that Jyrass is way too short for her or maybe?

Will Lorenda finally buy that corset from bridgette

TIME WILL TELL  >:3.

Fuyudenki

Deductive Reasoning, GO!

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 26, 2007, 09:00:54 AM
DAN is the one who really needs an adventure...After all it takes your worried away and he "missed" the last one to "rescue" his sister...     Wait Did Alexsi tell Dan about his Mother?  And where is dear old Dad again?

Now, that would be adventure to find Dan's Dad.  If we can only get Abel from killing Dan, we could start on a real adventure.
BTW OMG how many plots lines do we have?
Lorenda and JyJy "relationship" talk?
  Lorenda's problem with her wings?
  What about Abel and Jy Jy's love affair?
  Can Dan learning to be Cubi with morals?
  Is The Creature Council still spying on Jyrras? ... 
  Pyro and Alexsi's romance and in-depending mother-in-law problems.
  Is Biggs, Destina and their dragon feud getting hotter?
  What is Cubi's Prophecy?  Is Dan the chosen one?
  Will Abel get over any one of his phobias?
  Where is Edward anyway?
  What did Mab do to be kick out of Fae lands?
  Will Bonny ever forsee what her lunch will be (without help)?

Did I forget anything?

:mowmeep
PBH

I suspect 'Lex and Pyroduck's impending mother-in-law problems will be horribly overblown, since Pyroduck seems to be an exception among dragons.  "Except one dragon, he's friendly."  Even Abel is probably not going to try to kill him anymore.

Jyrras's sudden infatuation with Abel seems fairly one-sided right now, as Abel is still in the dark--it didn't develop until after the mind shield was completed.  In any case, Jyrras seems to have romantic ADHD, and will probably fall for someone else within two story arcs.(JyJy and Mab, maybe.  That would be interesting.)

I don't see the dragon feud between Biggs and Destania getting any hotter.  It seems like the plans are in full swing at this point.

I doubt anything serious will ever come of this "prophecy" you speak of.

Edward is being held captive by the dragons, most probably because Destania is his wife, and they're using him to get to her.

I suspect we'll learn something of Mab's split with the Fae kingdom in this very arc.

I also doubt Bonny will be appearing again.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 26, 2007, 09:49:39 AM
Uh...
- Kria and Jyrras
- Dan and Matilda
- What -is- the dragon feud anyway?
- Why do the Dragons have Ed?
- What is Destania doing for Biggs?
- Where does Merlitz go, and will he be back?
- How is H-Ann getting on, and will Dan go back for a visit?
- Where are the amazons waiting, and does Matilda know about them?

.. I could keep going, if you want...

Kria and Jyrras.  YAY, more one-sided romance!  Maybe Kria will distract him from Abel.

I don't think we'll see more of Dan and Matilda for a while, since that was covered only a couple of arcs ago.

Do the dragons need a reason to feud?  Dragons and Cubi both want power, and they're both at the top of the pyramid right now(barring Fae, but you don't want to mess with them.)  I think the question explains itself.

Doubt we'll be returning to the Kingdom of H-Ann again.  Ditto for the amazons, though after reading the Demo101 entry, I'd love to see some of Hahwru's tribe show up at Lost Lake.

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 26, 2007, 10:00:23 AM
-Merlitz' old party returning to duff up Alexsi in the belief that she's a succubus (and possibly Dan and Abel into the bargain)
-When Abel told Dan about his phobia, Amber remarked that Abel was lying (but not about the phobia).  That is something that could do with explanation.
-Jy, Deathbringer and the Creature Council (also Biggs' link to same)
-Regina
-References to Abel's past in the mainline (i.e. the scraps we would have got if Abel had lost the toss to Regina)

...carry on.  It seems to me that Amber's been wanting to introduce Regina for a while, now, and the wallpaper wars have been forcing her hand a bit.  I guess we're not all as anxious to see the new character as the author is.  Did anyone else have an entry in the Character page before their official introduction?  In any case, I'm expecting Regina to do something earth-shaking to the cast dynamics.  Maybe she's another villain Dan fought long ago, but she developed an infatuation of her own with him.

AndersW

Lets not forget that something will happen when Kria and Abel  meet each other.  We don't know what it is, but we know it will happen.

Zedd

I think there would be a huge wtf "splode" type of thing when Abel and Kira meet again