2007-04-18 [fashion02] Furrae Fasion

Started by Tsunari, April 18, 2007, 02:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsunari

Hmmm, we won't get to see the clothing optional cities damn it =(.  Though I wonder if there are any cities where it's mandatory to not wear clothing.

*edit* Please make sure you properly date and label threads.  ~Dam

Saist

yes, you just have to travel to Erossus over in Dominicland.

Anyways, It's a Griffon! Quick! Catch him Pants Police!

Aridas

*makes note to suggest nude cities for the game*

Fex

dang no adult scenes *falls to my knees and yell* CURSE YOU PG CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU *get hit by a car*

Sienna Maiu - M T

hmm... I thought I recognized that griffon from somewhere... (which reminds that Griffon Day should be coming, shouldn't it?) afterall, I would recognize that manner of speaking anywhere.

King Of Hearts

In a PG setting Maybe we'll eventually see a clothings optional city... where everyone opts to wear clothes.

Mischa

Eeeee!  It's Griffon!  Although I'm still sad that he haets rubber... :P

superluser

I'm trying to get the words `pants,' `dragon,' and ``Procrustean bed'' into the same sentence, but it's not working.

I'd like to note that the funny little smirk that Matilda has in the last panel is great (though it looks like a last minute subtraction).  Not seeing the whole smile works better, I think.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

Seems Amber wont show us a Clothing Optional City in a PG room ...   
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Tapewolf

Heh, like the little cameo there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

kaskar

With Matilda's smug look, will there be a Furree Fashion page # 3 ?

Zedd

Griffon hates alot things...But sweets is one thing that will lure the winged butthead

kaskar

What type of sweets ?

Madmann135

Well... I may say Matilda is in a clothing optional situation. 
So by that this comic should already have a 'Mature' rating.
In addition by what little I know about amber she's not going to post immages of the city and it's populas but just talk about it to torment us.  Wait she's already done that...

Though by the look on Matilda's face (and the side effects of my dirty mind) I think that she wouldn't mind dragging Dan to a clothing optional city.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

EvilIguana966

I AGREE PANTS ARE STUPID!

ShiningShadow

In a perfect world A no clothing city weeeeeeeeeeeee everybody walking around in a mature rating all carefree *WOOT!*

Anyway the way Matilda has that smirk at the end of the strip priceless. >:3

Alondro

*Charline mrowr*  I think I'd like to visit those clothing optional cities...

*Alondro prrt*  Me too... ack!  No!  I'm the good one in the trio!   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kenji

Quote from: Mischa on April 18, 2007, 02:55:23 AM
Eeeee!  It's Griffon!  Although I'm still sad that he haets rubber... :P

o/~ Oh yes they call him the streak! Most annoying thing on two feet! o/~

Manawolf

What do you mean by "rubber?"

Also, those living close enough to nude beaches probably know the majority of people seen in a clothing optional location, and its not a pretty sight.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Manawolf on April 18, 2007, 11:53:24 AM

Also, those living close enough to nude beaches probably know the majority of people seen in a clothing optional location, and its not a pretty sight.

Yeah but once in a while you get that special prize that makes nudity a *WOOT!* :B >:3.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: kaskar on April 18, 2007, 04:05:15 AM
             Seems Amber wont show us a Clothing Optional City in a PG room ...   

Oh she could and show everyone from the neck up or we only see there backsides, or have handy things like papers, leafs blowing in the wind, or bystanders standing in the foreground blocking the way of a full view... or Being like Sabrina from Sabrina Online, whose fur is thick enough to be a light T-shirt.  Or  Matilda....

Still, you Guys are soo dirty minded, just because people go around Naked.  We are not Yiffy in the street despite what Kit and Kay Boodle comic would suggested. There are modesty laws, and then disruptive public conduct laws, and children indecency laws.  Which would more strict then the public nudity laws on some areas.   Even in Yiffyburg, they have laws against yiffy near schools and playgrounds. 

I will have to look into these clothing optional cities..., but I like it here at Lost Lake.

And Mana... Are you saying I'm FAT?

PBH

Toric

It's funny, I'd recently been wondering how bat anthros wore shirts (or if they did at all). And here I have an answer. I assume that in the clothing-mandatory cities they'd wear something similar to a poncho.
Yap by Silver.

Kenji

Quote from: Toric on April 18, 2007, 01:02:06 PM
It's funny, I'd recently been wondering how bat anthros wore shirts (or if they did at all). And here I have an answer. I assume that in the clothing-mandatory cities they'd wear something similar to a poncho.

Yeah, that's what I always thought. Ponchos and something like a loincloth. Or perhaps like a body suit with slits down the sides.

Saist

Quote from: Kenji on April 18, 2007, 01:04:09 PM
Quote from: Toric on April 18, 2007, 01:02:06 PM

Yeah, that's what I always thought. Ponchos and something like a loincloth. Or perhaps like a body suit with slits down the sides.

Well, there always is the question, what do Ponie's wear?  Anybody got a saddle, bridle, and bit handy? It's time for a Kenji Make-Over!

Zorro

Zorro

The ratio is about 1 in 100 are worth seeing nude.

As a rule it is "Look Granny tits and Beer Bellies!"

Tezkat

Quote from: King Of Hearts on April 18, 2007, 02:51:15 AM
In a PG setting Maybe we'll eventually see a clothings optional city... where everyone opts to wear clothes.

Yeah... the last clothing optional environment had everyone opting to keep them on as well.

Stupid freedom of choice...  :mowtongue

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Nino

Quote from: Zorro on April 18, 2007, 03:21:50 PM

And for women it's like 0 in 100. I mean, even the hottest guy ever I wouldn't want to just see walking around naked, with all his junk hanging out. That's never attractive no matter who the guy.

Of course some women disagree with me, but I still think the attractiveness in a man is in the face, maybe torso and stomach. Nothing that can't be shown in public anyway.

Kenji

Quote from: Kattuccino on April 18, 2007, 06:42:26 PM
Quote from: Zorro on April 18, 2007, 03:21:50 PM

And for women it's like 0 in 100. I mean, even the hottest guy ever I wouldn't want to just see walking around naked, with all his junk hanging out. That's never attractive no matter who the guy.

Of course some women disagree with me, but I still think the attractiveness in a man is in the face, maybe torso and stomach. Nothing that can't be shown in public anyway.

Wear opaque bifocals that cut off the lower half of your vision? :3

Aridas

cybernetic PG-vision implant?