4-9-07 [772] Hemorrhage

Started by Manawolf, April 09, 2007, 01:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

Well, that was to be expected.

(edited to add strip number. Man, this is like deja vu or something... -- llearch)

Cogidubnus

Watch out! Lorenda's so cute she can kill! :U

Turnsky

maybe she can take flying lessons from mows..  :mowtongue

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

LoneHowler

Or perhaps from bumble bees
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Roureem Egas

I've never heard of laughing so hard you'd nosebleed. It must be kinda interesting, if not nauseating to actually see.

Well in any case, Lorenda seems sufficiently distracted from the awkward living conditions with Jyrras, as is Kria.  :P

Turnsky

either way, there's other avenues of knowledge one could seek out, for lorenda's.... size issue.

bring enough muffins to a certain pink poodle succubi, she might be able to help, for example.

may much hilarity ensue, though..

kaskar

Does Lorenda knock out Kria in round 1 ? Maybe Kria is to meet her match in viciousness ?
Or Was that just a reminder not to nose in with too many wise cracks about her wings ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Tsunari

I'd imagine that would be a lot more blood than a human nose would due to surface area.   Though it seems to be just a joke.  The force of the laughter was immense and Kria held it all in.  So the force of amusement had to come out in some form and since laughter wasn't an option it came out as blood through the nose.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Tsunari on April 09, 2007, 03:00:11 AM
I'd imagine that would be a lot more blood than a human nose would due to surface area.   Though it seems to be just a joke.  The force of the laughter was immense and Kria held it all in.  So the force of amusement had to come out in some form and since laughter wasn't an option it came out as blood through the nose.
:cry

Fex

when she try's to fly it almost looks like a mow

Vraptor140

I agree with Kria, it's just too funny watching those little wings on Lorenda :lol.
Just don't laugh where she can hear you.

kaskar

Seems a Jyarras path could come in handy sometime soon ...

Zedd

While its funny to laugh at people..But the worse is near the ear range and also face to FIST range >:3

devilsislegrl

That be some dang hard laughin' yo!  :milklaugh
I bet that had to hurt.  One time I was eating popcorn and my friend made me laugh, and the husk part went up my nose and THAT  F:censored KILLED!  Whatever she said suddenly stopped being so funny...

I'm slightly surprised they could buzz that fast so soon after popping out.  I only say this because what comes to mind is an anime called 'Haibane Renmei', where these angel-type beings are kind of reincarnated from people...anyway, when they first get their wings they have to do exercise and stuff to strengthen them.  Anyway, I guess such things don't matter in a fun world like Furrae...  :hug

Magic

Cow hummingbird.

Quote from: devilsislegrl on April 09, 2007, 04:02:20 AM
'Haibane Renmei', where these angel-type beings are kind of reincarnated from people...

I never followed the series to it's end, were they really angels or not?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Illusionist

Will Lorenda start searching for pollen now?

kaskar

Quote from: Illusionist on April 09, 2007, 04:20:03 AM
Will Lorenda start searching for pollen now?

Probably will start pollenating noses of creatures or beings who laugh ... , with a hard punch

superluser

Quote from: Roureem Egas on April 09, 2007, 01:48:48 AMI've never heard of laughing so hard you'd nosebleed. It must be kinda interesting, if not nauseating to actually see.

I thought it was a joke on ``laughing so hard, milk comes out your nose'' but since Kria doesn't drink milk...

Oh, and the figure in the last panel doesn't look like Lorenda.  I'm not complaining, though.  Rather the opposite.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Janus Whitefurr

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Wanderer

Quote from: Ink on April 09, 2007, 04:17:17 AM
Quote from: devilsislegrl on April 09, 2007, 04:02:20 AM
'Haibane Renmei', where these angel-type beings are kind of reincarnated from people...

I never followed the series to it's end, were they really angels or not?
No, yes, and maybe. :P

It's generally accepted and made pretty clear that they were children who apparantly died before their time, somehow. However, they aren't angels in any standard sense. The town seems to be like some sort of limbo world, where they have to overcome the things that hold them back before they can move on. Not that any of them really seem to understand this.

kaskar

Still love the wuzz.... that Lorenda did, and Kria cracking up  ...

GabrielsThoughts

Lorenda must be part wuzzle, their wings were pretty useless also.

Edit: Lorenda with her peeps
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Turnsky

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 09, 2007, 09:23:28 AM
Lorenda must be part wuzzle, their wings were pretty useless also.

Edit: Lorenda with her peeps

do you hear that? i think that's a blood curdling scream of sheer terror from a half demon cow with little wings..

Angel

:giggle Hee hee hee.. Lorenda's lil wingies are so cute... The first thing I thought of was the game "Amazing Island." There are these teeny lil wings you can get for your monster that don't do anything except look cute.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Zedd

I dought anyone smart or living would dare laugh at her now...The giant sluging punches comes from Krias side of the family I would guess but I guess Dan is stupid enough though. Clean up on the floor though...Dont want the people slip all over on blood and junk

Alondro

*Charles has blood gushing from his nose after staring at Lorenda, but for 'different' reasons... anime-like reasons!*  Well, you know, the wings would be vibrating alot... and that could make it interesting to.. *re-knifed*   :knifed

*Charline grrs*  What a hopeless pervert!  Not innocent like me!   O:)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

superluser

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned it yet, but the fact that Kria is concerned about Lorenda's wings being functional implies that Kria's wings are, in fact, functional.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Madmann135

I think Lorenda can kill with her new wings... through laughter or cuteness.

But still I want to say that her wings are not fully developed but still watching her attempt flight with them is more intresting than anything else.

I'm also impressed that Lorenda is able to control her wings so well within the first 5 minutes of getting them.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

GabrielsThoughts

you are only assuming she just got them, because this is the first you've seen them.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.