3-23-07 [765] Incense

Started by Faerie Alex, March 22, 2007, 10:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerie Alex

Linky

Aww. Lorenda looks cute. It seems like Kria is wearing something more than 20 years old, but maybe she's a traditionalist.

I -knew- there was a reason I disliked the smell of such stores. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Aisha deCabre

I like store-smells, especially when at least they keep up with the cleaning.  Mostly the grocery store though.  You can smell fried chicken halfway out the parking lot.   :rolleyes

As for the comic, it's absolutely adorable.  ^^ You gotta like it when Kria's motherly and kind side shows through.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Nino

Quote from: modelincard on March 22, 2007, 10:13:25 PM
Linky

Aww. Lorenda looks cute. It seems like Kria is wearing something more than 20 years old, but maybe she's a traditionalist.

I -knew- there was a reason I disliked the smell of such stores. :3

Are you saying that because of the style or because it looks like something from Abel's story? You can't blame someone more than 400 years old for being old fashioned (hurr hurr, get it? Literally old "fashion"ed) =P

I like Kria. As I've said before, she seems like a good mother to me, despite having some flaws. A good character in my opinion =)

In other news, that woman is so... teal! Yeech! *hates that color*

Akisohida

Kria would kill me but she seems almost human there. No evil killing or bloodlust. Just motherly feelings (that she probably would deny any other time) :D
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Faerie Alex

Yeah, I meant that it looks like what she wore here.

Perhaps though, the smell is just of overwhelming perfume.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Kenji

D'aaaaawwww, Lorenda's such a cute lil calf.  :tighthug

GabrielsThoughts

Shh! no one tell Kria that Lorenda's eye is about to pop out of its socket...not that I think that will happen.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

The cuteness and sappyness of tonights comic....Makes me feel all pretty!

thegayhare

Awww

Lorenda's so cute
I hope my first kit is half that sweet

Aurawyn

Sienna Maiu - M T

aww... that is just the cutest little thing~

Motherly feelings and loving child ^-^

[was anyone else having troubles with the forum tonight, or does it just hate me?]

superluser

Well, that's one way to cause a flashback.

In other news, does Lorenda look to anyone else like she's travelling with the Von Trapp family?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zorro

The incense is made of Poppies!   Poppies!   Poppies!   Poppies!   Poppies!   

Say T-Bone What Is Your Sign?

Dr. Demento Reference!

e_voyager

aww it's such a sweet moment that it's perfect for a family picture book. i'm not sure i've ever seen Kira look so content.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Azraelle

Now if there had been a music box playing next to the incense, it would have completed the flashback ^.^

Cogidubnus

Is it just me, or is Kria just in general seeming more nice and kind and...more likeable? Not that crazy death-loon isn't likeable...

The characters! They grow depth!  :U

devilsislegrl

I absolutely =LOVE= Kria's face in the last panel  :tighthug

Quote from: Azraelle on March 23, 2007, 01:13:01 AM
Now if there had been a music box playing next to the incense, it would have completed the flashback ^.^

hah! so tru...

Manawolf

Quote from: Akisohida on March 22, 2007, 10:38:13 PM
Kria would kill me but she seems almost human there. No evil killing or bloodlust. Just motherly feelings (that she probably would deny any other time) :D

Too bad it's only because she's high.

Brunhidden

yeegh, i have similar problems with stores that sell incense. most everyone in the city stopped having incense burning in the store after problems with me getting dizzy, asking the clerk why everything just went plad, and licking the store window.

i myself have no idea why i go into those stores, other then they have really cool stuff

they should feel lucky, i USED to get nauseous and loose bowel/bladder control when i came in contact with incense. ive developed a resistance.

QuoteSome have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Saist

I have this overwhelming urge to scamper over, pick up Lorenda, and give her a BIG HUGGLE.

although doing so would mean that Kria would probably have me for dinner... and I have no desire to be a Kitten Steak.

Stygian

Aww... but I like kitten steak! It can be smoked! And huffed!

The cuteness of Lorenda in that panel is such that I feel a compelling urge to pick up a flamethrower just to get to smell the cute. Even more incense there...

Oh, and about the incense. I'm not sure what particular brand that is, but I brought something quite similar home with me from Amsterdam...

Tapewolf

I think this may be one of the first times we've seen one of the characters spaced out.  I like it.  And now we know Kria's weakness...

[The library in The Name of the Rose deliberately burned hashish and other dodgy things as part of its defences in order to cause intruders to freak out.]

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

*Charline erfs*  I'd be fine as long as it wasn't catnip incense...  :shifty  But at any rate, bah!  Less frilly clothing!  More flesh-rendering slaughters!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

LionHeart

Quote from: Alondro on March 23, 2007, 08:14:14 AM
More flesh-rendering slaughters!   >:3

I think you mean "rending"... :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

kaskar

Kria spacing out on incence while she goes down, she seems to have fond memories for her daughter. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if lorenda gets a rear fitted corset, or a front one she can do up herself . ( P.S. does Alexi wear what looks like a corset, and is it only for support like bra. Never proply worked out female clothing mechanics ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Alondro

Quote from: LionHeart on March 23, 2007, 08:16:34 AM
Quote from: Alondro on March 23, 2007, 08:14:14 AM
More flesh-rendering slaughters!   >:3

*shakes her head as she renders the flesh into Being-based soap and candles!*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Alan Garou

Ah, now we see the version of Kria that came between the Abel-saving teacher and the blood-crazed assassin. And Lorenda is cute beyond belief! :tighthug

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on March 23, 2007, 08:20:41 AM
Quote from: LionHeart on March 23, 2007, 08:16:34 AM

*shakes her head as she renders the flesh into Being-based soap and candles!*   >:3

Woot! Rendering down for cleaning products, by rending them limb from limb...

.. Not that I have experience with breaking people down for parts, of course.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Zorro on March 23, 2007, 12:21:01 AM
The incense is made of Poppies!   Poppies!   Poppies!   Poppies!   Poppies!   

Say T-Bone What Is Your Sign?

Dr. Demento Reference!

He must be the Wizard,
The Wizard of Oz.
Why have you come to haunt me?
Oh, Wizard of Oz. .

Existential Blues..

PBH

Stygian

Quote from: Alondro on March 23, 2007, 08:20:41 AM

Charline, der Kommendant vants to see dich immediately...