3-17-2007 AS#76 There went the PG rating...

Started by Narethlian, March 16, 2007, 11:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narethlian

I fairly laughed my head off on this one.

-Nar

Aisha deCabre

Well, Abel's story is rated M, if I remember correctly.   :3

I just about fell over laughing as well.  Poor Hennya.   :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

superluser

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on March 16, 2007, 11:01:36 PMWell, Abel's story is rated M, if I remember correctly.

Rated Web 14.  I thought Fa-Teen said that nothing terribly exciting was going to happen.  Accidental bottomlessness seems more in line with creepy fantasies.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Wanderer

...Well, they just got an eye-full. It's not really her fault, though. She's likely never HAD that sort of anatomy before.

superluser

Quote from: Wanderer on March 16, 2007, 11:04:21 PM...Well, they just got an eye-full. It's not really her fault, though. She's likely never HAD that sort of anatomy before.

Which leads us to an idle question.  How, exactly, do creatures do it?  And then, of course, how do creatures and beings do it to each other?

Idle, of course, because I'd rather not know.

Cogidubnus

Quote from: superluser on March 16, 2007, 11:06:09 PM

Which leads us to an idle question.  How, exactly, do creatures do it?  And then, of course, how do creatures and beings do it to each other?

Well, you see superluser, when two creatures love each other very much... :rolleyes

Assuredly, that was one of those milk out the nose moments.

Paladin Sheppard

Bwhahahahahaha! god thats great! Now I wonder if I can convince Amber to do a reverse view :3

superluser

Quote from: Cogidubnus on March 16, 2007, 11:07:17 PMWell, you see superluser, when two creatures love each other very much... :rolleyes

But surely if they don't have any external genitalia...

I wonder if it's like how Qs reproduce in the Star Trek universe.

Kenji

This is quite a personal dilemma. I feel as though I need to bap Amber... and yet.... I also wish to hug her...

Faerie Alex

So surprised, they didn't even notice the extra wings. :<

Hmm...butt+wingies=...buttwings? (Old joke, I know...)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Azraelle

Well, that's ONE way to get Abel's mind off of what happened earlier.

"Umm, Abel, so ... where'd these head wings come from?  And what happened out there?"

"The what and the where now?"

Zedd

Note to self..When having no legs...THen picking up a morphing amulet...Make sure I get pants

Nino

Hahaha, that was priceless. I guess the amulet removes any evidence of being a creature (notice her snakes are gone too). Though I'm guessing most people weren't looking around her facce >=)

Reaver225

...I only just got it. Morphing amulet for Henya XD

What worries me is the implications on Abel's mind when he realises that if the Creature to Being amulet morphs his wings away he's a Creature...

RJ

Hmm... need appropriate and witty response...

LULZ BUTTSHOT  :U

Prof B Hunnydew

:mowmeep

Okay, This is where the Amber wit and talent is at it's best.  What happens when a taurs Snake suddenly become a bi-petal creature with her center of gravity shifting to her hind legs and the first time balancing on two leg instead of zerofour. Well, she falls flat on her face with her tosh in the air, of course

Now, Taurs have no nude taboos, so why would she have pants and if she was not in May's house she may have been shirtless, too.   I would think her sexually anatomy is still the same place as before the amulet Still, what is the big deal, so she is naked,  Amber already said that this would be FA-teen, and this one of those moments..   Her butt is just in full view of poor Abel.  The luck guy. 

edit: I'm SO embarrassed   I forgot she was a snake  :mowsad

PBH

superluser

Quote from: Kattuccino on March 16, 2007, 11:37:17 PMThough I'm guessing most people weren't looking around her facce >=)

I was.  Actually, it took me a minute to figure out what was so scarring.  I was busy trying to figure out what happened to her hair, and then speculating that she winked out of existence, but then, since she would have had no way to keep a hold of the amulet, she would have winked back in...and so on.

Quote from: RJ on March 16, 2007, 11:50:05 PMHmm... need appropriate and witty response...

LULZ BUTTSHOT

For those of you who took art history, I believe the phrase is L.H.O.O.Q.

Mashi

I think I just found a place in my heart for Hennya. :DDDDD

Reese Tora

Quote from: superluser on March 16, 2007, 11:06:09 PM
Quote from: Wanderer on March 16, 2007, 11:04:21 PM...Well, they just got an eye-full. It's not really her fault, though. She's likely never HAD that sort of anatomy before.

I imagine that, being snake based (like a lamia, if that isn't exactly what she is) she would have what a lizard has.  Having once been a fan of reptiles (lizards in particualr, and what young boy wasn't?) I can tell you that they aren't visible unless in use.  The orifice in question is a combined... um... I should stop now before I get me in trouble, huh?.  (The term for the anatomical feature, common to lizards and snakes, also means sewer; one might try looking it up if they're really curious.)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Manawolf

PG-13!

::Imprints on everyone's forehead who got it wrong::

Aurawyn

I don't think we have ever seen Hennya below the waist... but it looks like she was as Superluser said.. Lamia like..

Going from no legs to any would be ackward

Edit: Nope.. Im wrong as usual.. Page 30 shows her from behind sitting on the bench.

Manawolf

But what about from the front below the waist.  Aberrant or not, most have the equipment, legs or not.

Then again, I have a scaled character that hides the stuff in-between those scales, but it's hard to tell if Hennya has scales or not because of Amber's smooth style.

Aurawyn

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_32.php

You can see her from behind, and from the waist down..

Also here http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_23.php

You can see her tail behind her and the tip kind curled up..

GabrielsThoughts

"I see your ass, I see your ass!" said the parrot before the woman wrung its scrawny little neck.

what I want to know is where amber got my old dino sheets, I could have sworn I got rid of those a long time ago.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf

I'm still saying they're seeing something more than just that.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Manawolf on March 17, 2007, 12:22:45 AM

Unless she also happens to be a dickgirl... which I'm NOT putting past Amber...

Tilvan the Storyweaver

Heh, how amusing.  And I love the expressions on their faces when Hennya falls.  Classic.

On another note, yay for Abel getting his wings, all four of them back!  His Bishieness rating has gone up.

Manawolf

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on March 17, 2007, 12:29:20 AM

Invert that thought.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Manawolf on March 17, 2007, 12:40:22 AM
Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on March 17, 2007, 12:29:20 AM

Invert that thought.

O-o beggin' the pardon? how many other modes of genitailia are going to  be mentioned here?

Madd the Sane

I find It amusing that they're trying to shield each others' eyes from Henya's rear  :3
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?