Get it off your chest 2/09/07

Started by thegayhare, February 08, 2007, 11:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

poor little Roo rat...

And he just got that shirt

Stygian

Eck. And just what's that supposed to be? Knowing Jyrras it's most probably earwax...

superluser

(Yay!  Go, Amber!  For, er--reasons that I probably shouldn't mention.)

Wait a minute.  Are those highlights under Dan's eyes or...nah, couldn't be.

I do think that this is progressing really well.  Jyrras will surely have some questions when he composes himself and can start to think and talk strai--er, normally(*).  I'm really waiting with bated breath for that.

(*)Sorry.  Had to.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Distracting

The shirt is obviously dry clean only. Poor Dan...at least he's good at getting people to feel better.

Manawolf

Only tears, it's not that bad.  Earwax is more orange, but then again, I've only seen human wax.

Zedd

Maybe is that nose fluid when you cry alots

Jim Halisstrad

Real Men don't show emotions.  I guess that the fact that it's a web comic makes it ok.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to sit there at a certian chan site and another site thats simillar to lols and wait untill people are inspired by this story line.  (hopefully not this comic, what with the snot shirt and all)

*cough*

Manawolf

Quote from: Zedd on February 09, 2007, 12:10:24 AM

Nah, that's green, and a kangaroo mouse's nose is too twisty-turny to leak.  After all, it's designed to retain moisture in the Australian desert.

superluser

Quote from: HeroZero on February 09, 2007, 12:02:42 AMThe shirt is obviously dry clean only.

``It never fails.  I just washed and waxed this thing.''

Yep.  That's silk.  I don't think they've invented Rayon yet.

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on February 09, 2007, 12:15:15 AMReal Men don't show emotions.

Real men don't eat quiche, either, but there you have it.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Supercheese

Quote from: superluser on February 09, 2007, 12:24:21 AM
Real men don't eat quiche, either, but there you have it.

What?! They don't?! But... then how will I get my light, fluffy, cheesy, eggy fix?

Kasarn

Quote from: Manawolf on February 09, 2007, 12:17:15 AM

Nah, that's green, and a kangaroo mouse's nose is too twisty-turny to leak.  After all, it's designed to retain moisture in the Australian desert.

Jyrras may be half Kangaroo, which is Australian native, but Kangaroo Rats are native to America.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aww... poor Danny and his new/altered shirt :<
It's nice that Jy's feeling better :)

And chaos? Chaos is good.

Izkata

Jyrras may be feeling better in one way, but he's definitely still reeaally nervous...

Aridas

fesworks

Manawolf

Quote from: Kasarn on February 09, 2007, 12:37:32 AM
Quote from: Manawolf on February 09, 2007, 12:17:15 AM

Jyrras may be half Kangaroo, which is Australian native, but Kangaroo Rats are native to America.

Hm, bio teacher left that tidbit out, plus, you think with the name kangaroo rat, you'd think they'd be in Australia as well if you weren't told where they lived.

Aridas

well, in your defense, there are plenty of things in australia called kangaroo rats anyway, just by generalization

Kasarn

Maybe in another part of Australia but around here they are referred to as marsupial mice.

Aridas

I only read that they're called "hopping mice" :/

Kasarn

Oh, okay. Fair enough.
Hopping mice clearly suck because we never learn about them in primary school :E

Zedd

Okays the upside to this...Jy feels much better...And yet..Roorat boogies all over Dans vestshirt

ShiningShadow

Same here Roorat boogers all over Dan's vest shirt *Bleargh*. Anywho Finally Jy-Jy will be totally honest with Dan and I hope this will all work out between them. But Dan has to be honest also with Jyrass with his feelings for him. They have to talk and get this out in the open if Jyrass say something else about Lorenda and such then Dan is there to give good advice *again OH GOD THIS IS DAN WERE TALKING ABOUT!*. I hope this will finally clear this up for the both of them.

Sunblink

Awwww, poor little roorat. :( Kinda makes you want to reach into the comic and give Jyrras a big ol' hug... but that's probably just me. I'm a bit like Mab in the sense I ALWAYS have to hug something.

'Least Dan can get his vest cleaned easily, unlike the old robe. Huzzah for convenient wardrobe changes!

...yeah, I didn't have much to say this time around. So sue me, I have a cold and I just woke up.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Akisohida

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 09, 2007, 09:27:05 AM
Awwww, poor little roorat. :( Kinda makes you want to reach into the comic and give Jyrras a big ol' hug... but that's probably just me. I'm a bit like Mab in the sense I ALWAYS have to hug something.

'Least Dan can get his vest cleaned easily, unlike the old robe. Huzzah for convenient wardrobe changes!

...yeah, I didn't have much to say this time around. So sue me, I have a cold and I just woke up.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Hehe, I am good at hugs. ^.^ I hope Jy feels better soon and that Dan gets that shirt cleaned quick! :D
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Bunnaroo

I'm sure the joke was supposed to be funny, but it snot...

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on February 09, 2007, 12:58:53 AM
And chaos? Chaos is good.

You like chaos? Obviously, you're nowhere within three miles of a toddler. Chaos is the normal mode at home for me. (I work all day at the State, and then you expect me to clean the house too?!) Of course, "normal" is something only a Simplex fire alarm system can claim to be.

Blast

You know, I was just fixated on where Jy-Jy's glasses went.

Manawolf

Zedd

Well whatever it is...It sticks to clothes really well

Aisha deCabre

Tears tend to do that...they're essentially made of salt water, saturated with antibodies and antibacterial enzymes.  Get enough tears and I think the shirt might be washed quite well.   :3

Anyway...poor lil' Jyrras.  :<  At least he's feeling better now.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

MT Hazard

Probably a mixture of tears, mucus and saliva.  Upset people tend to get a bit leaky.  :crying
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic)