Abel's 2-6-07 Tasty Meat Cookies

Started by Faerie Alex, February 05, 2007, 11:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerie Alex

Hmm...that scene looks almost...normal.

At least Abel will have a friend waiting for him. And we finally know her name. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Distracting

I wonder what Abel's reaction will be to her...or vice versa.

Meat cookies could be big...then maybe vegetable/fruit cookies for vegetarians. I'd have the latter, personally.

Aridas

One, gotta wonder what Kria's actually doing... Two, gotta wonder what the hell kinda freakshow likes meat cookies. Three? Nice to see a change of pace for once.

superluser

It's People! D:

Ho-lee crap!  I can't believe that Amber would go there.

P.S. Obligatory reference to Titus Andronicus.

P.P.S. I suppose Warlike is going to show up, touting his custom title

Edit: OK.  I'm an idiot who can't figure out who's talking.  Unless May really is a succubus (see previous statements on the matter for the improbability of this), I don't think that she would be making adventurer cookies.  Hennya, on the other hand, just might.  It's hard to discount the connection given by the montage of dead Devin and meat cookies...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

RushFox

Meat...cookies? Going to have to agree with May on that one. :erk

...Actually, I suppose cookies with bits of jerky in them wouldn't be too bad, especially if you go on a big hike. Better than hardtack, I'd say! 

On a depressing note, I have a feeling Abel is gonna be a big-time party-pooper here, but that's stating the obvious.  :(

Akisohida

Wanna bet that naga-girl is Abels girlfriend or vlose to it by now? :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Zorro

Mincemeat originally had meat in it and there are cookies made from it.

Why not heavily candied meat in cookies?  Chinese BBQ Rib meat for instance?

The Lurking Dragon

I like the art. Especially the fade on the first panel starting the transition from daytime to night. I also like how you toy with the emotions of the forumites and send them into a frenzy of speculation.  8)
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

superluser

I don't know what people's objection to meat cookies is.  After all, you have meat ice cream, meat Jell-O, meat gumdrops, marshmallows, jams and jellies...

No one seems to have any problem with them.

Madd the Sane

I do  :mowdizzy I haven't even heard of half of those meat products.  And in a way, I wish I hadn't. :(
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Sienna Maiu - M T

Oh My.
I love this girl Hennya, she is simply adorable.
:D

superluser

Quote from: Madd the Sane on February 05, 2007, 11:54:25 PMI do  :mowdizzy I haven't even heard of half of those meat products.  And in a way, I wish I hadn't. :(

Sure you have.  They just don't advertise the fact that they contain pig shoulder.  That's what they typically make gelatin out of.  So next time you're eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream or strawberry Jell-O, remember--it's pig flavored.

Supercheese

Holy... meat cookies... sheer genius! Bacon Bites! Pork Chunks! Sausage Snaps! Lamb Chomps! The possibilities are endless...

Kenji

Quote from: Supercheese on February 06, 2007, 12:14:29 AM
Holy... meat cookies... sheer genius! Bacon Bites! Pork Chunks! Sausage Snaps! Lamb Chomps! The possibilities are endless...

No Groundhog Giblits?

Zedd

Teroniss

baklava has chicken in it, and its a traditional mediterranean pastry.

superluser

Quote from: Teroniss on February 06, 2007, 12:46:27 AMbaklava has chicken in it, and its a traditional mediterranean pastry.

Unless Phyllo has chicken in it, I think your recipe differs from mine...

Also, BACON!

Hawk

I finally bother to log in (you'd have thought I'd have done that when I actually registered  :paranoid) and I totally forget what I was going to say 'cause of all the talk about cookies, so I'll just say this - cookies and meat sounds completely nasty, coming from a guy who can never seem to get enough meat.  Hm... actually, put some nice steak in a cookie, and that might not be too bad.  Mmm, I love steak.  Hennya should've thought of that one.  But shame on you all for making me forget what I was going to say.  Shame.

Teroniss

Quote from: superluser on February 06, 2007, 12:51:52 AM
Quote from: Teroniss on February 06, 2007, 12:46:27 AMbaklava has chicken in it, and its a traditional mediterranean pastry.

Unless Phyllo has chicken in it, I think your recipe differs from mine...

Also, BACON!

Hmm, probably. I use a traditional greek and morrocan recipe for making baklava. Involves thin crust pastry, nuts, chicken and honey.

Arcalane

Quote from: Zorro on February 05, 2007, 11:16:19 PM
Mincemeat originally had meat in it and there are cookies made from it.

Mincemeat is minced meat, silly. THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED MINCEMEAT.

I believe what you are thinking of is Meatloaf.

Jim Halisstrad

Hey every body! MEAT COOKIES

WHAT THE HELL IS MINCE MEAT?! DSLFDSLKHJ....

*Google*

Oh.

MaskedRetriever

This frightens me because all the crap Abel's been through hasn't turned him into PoutyKitty McGeddawayfromme YET.

I mean, if THIS stuff isn't responsible for his Wall-o-jerkdom I'd hate to see what is!

:U

Arcalane

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on February 06, 2007, 01:16:36 AM
Hey every body! MEAT COOKIES

WHAT THE HELL IS MINCE MEAT?! DSLFDSLKHJ....

*Google*

Oh.

Geh. Crazy bloody ancient terms for silly things.

Also; what the hell is up with the board improperly handling urls?

Jim Halisstrad

Am I doing something wrong?  It seems to work in your post :/

*edit*
I swear I didn't ad an extra HTTP://  >.<

Zedd

Well tell me....Who has feeling that Kira is planing quite something right now...And this strip left me things to wonder

A) Something might touched her cold heart?

B) Meat cookies sound fun?

C) Spooky unknown familer voices are somethign not to mess with?

Brunhidden

i like this chick already, shes the fun kind of disturbed

and why wont anyone believe me when i say we need meat flavored beverages?

QuoteWe feed all our horses with horse, for that extra horse flavor
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Arcalane

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on February 06, 2007, 02:11:47 AM
Am I doing something wrong?  It seems to work in your post :/

*edit*
I swear I didn't ad an extra HTTP://  >.<

I fixed it. I would advise against using the URL buttons.

Feather Dancer

You have to love her, her expression is absolutely priceless. D: at Devin & Kria though.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

LoneHowler

Pepperoni sticks chopped up into cookie dough, or wrapped in cookie dough like those mini hotdogs. ohh or garlic sausage :U  :mowcookie I'm actually tempted to try it
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Stygian

Mmmmm... spicy meat cookies... *drools*

I say! It was about time that Am introduced another fun character from Abel's past. And this is one that seems like we might see her again. But that is a might...

Still, she seems like a nice girl. Yes. Very nice...