2007/01/22 Told you minibars are evil!

Started by superluser, January 21, 2007, 11:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Of course, a full bar wouldn't have been any safer.

Does this mean that Wildy isn't as duplicitous as she lets on, and she knows it?

...or does it mean that she's going to wake up with her face shaven?

Edit: what problem with the date?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Manawolf

He does realize she'll break his spine the moment she finds out what he's done.  Then again, this is usually when someone ends up waking up chained to a wall, wearing less than they came in with.

Kenji

Hmm. Must have two stashes of those. One set of drink drugs for the ladies, and one set for his rampaging sister...

Madd the Sane

Of course she won't be shaven.  She'll have marker all over her.  And she'll be thrown out of twink territories and meet up with Pyroduck
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Zedd

You know..I didnt see this coming...Then again I am a bastard too..So maybe I did see it coming...>:3  Time for your hittler or curly mustache Wildy  :mwaha

Pentawolf

I'm mor einterested in what bigg's master plan is.. although it might have something to do with his involvment with destina.. mwehehe fun to ponder.

Shadrok

Bigg's face in the last panel just cracks me up every time I look at it.

Supercheese

Quote from: Shadrok on January 22, 2007, 12:40:41 AM
Bigg's face in the last panel just cracks me up every time I look at it.

Ditto.

Hmm, if Biggs hadn't mentioned the drink was drugged, I don't think I would have understood the comic at all. Wildy certainly didn't look or talk too much like she was about to pass out...

e_voyager

man those to are two are certainly siblings and are the polar opposites as well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

If by polar opposites you mean one is Chaotic Evil and the other Lawful Evil, then yes  (guess which is which).

Toric

...Do they even make green tea Kit-Kats? If so, I'll have to try some. And yay, Abel Story tomorrow!
Yap by Silver.

Zedd

Quote from: Toric on January 22, 2007, 01:34:49 AM
...Do they even make green tea Kit-Kats? If so, I'll have to try some.

I know a place where you can get some.....Course I can share the input to you my dear friend or anyone who wants to know...

Aridas

Stop being out of character, biggs! your IQ is too low to plot!

Side note: There's some Orange Jys on the donation counter.

thegayhare

Ahhh Biggs is starting to remind me of some one

Sherlock holmes's brother Mycroft. 

Mycroft was smarter then Sherlock,  I remember once reading a story where Holmes found a letter from Mycroft that read "Dear brother you should find this letter at noon..."  Holes then turned to watson and aske for the time "Ten of"  "Hmmm You know Mycroft.  So  Watson... Set your watch"

Izkata

Quote from: Manawolf on January 22, 2007, 01:20:50 AM
If by polar opposites you mean one is Chaotic Evil and the other Lawful Evil, then yes  (guess which is which).

Hmm... I'd think more Chaotic Neutral and Lawful Evil....

Fex

*digs a bunker to escape the wrath of a enraged wildy on the lose* am I happy that I am not bigs becouse he is stupid enough of trying to make wildy mad O.o

King Of Hearts

oh my... better start digging graves right now.

Permanent marker... Moustache! paint her a MOoooooooostache!

Tapewolf

Well...¹  Wildy was pretty angry before... she's going to go absolutely psychotic this time.  They must have taken that into account, but I wonder how.

And what's it all for?  To protect her from the 'dragon solution'?

¹I originally started with "Oh my," but King did that too

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

yes that works for me. i was looking at how they achieve their goal. biggs is all planing and well laid traps while wildy seems to be know what i know and deal with unknowns as they show up.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dard

Honest?
I have no idea. I would call both of the Chaotic Evil.

MT Hazard

I've been wondering for a while if being a seasoned drinker gives you extra resistance to knock out drugs and poisons. Could be an advantage I guess.

How many times does someone have to outsmart another before they give up?

Sometimes its very difficult to tell the difference between stupidity, determination and focused anger.

Of course I could be wrong...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tycoon

So, getting back to the idea of the "Great Plan", what part could Wildy play?

I assume that the plan that Biggs is referring to is the one about the destruction of the dragon race.

Perhaps Biggs drugged Wildy to look after "Our families' best interests."?
1. Wildy is incapacitated in Biggs's station for days, and the denisons of Lost Lake become worried.
2. Dan decides to leave Lost Lake to find Wildy (Perhaps with Abel).
3. Biggs and Destania capture Dan (and possibly Abel) and throw him into the holding area where Wildy is.

ShiningShadow

Biggs is getting smarter and more dangerous each passing time and with a big old smile on his face. I think he took in consideration that Wildly will stop Biggs plans cold so I think as Biggs sees Wildly is a Liability. Henceforth the drugging of the drink, Bigg's is planning this destruction of the Dragon Clan with Destinia this arc is getting better and better. I can't wait for Dan and Abel to come toward Twinks territority and try to save Wildly and be in a middle of a full blown out war.

superluser

Quote from: Tycoon on January 22, 2007, 06:48:05 AM3. Biggs and Destania capture Dan (and possibly Abel) and throw him into the holding area where Wildy is.

Doubt it.  They might force Dan into hiding for his own protection, but most likely they would let his companions go.  They'll want them to return to Lost Lake to tell Dan's other friends that he's safe.  Note also that they didn't hold Alexsi.  Presumably, this means that Alexsi's not in any immediate danger, even though Edward was.  Continuing on this thread, it would seem that Dan's not in any danger, and appears to be at large as far as Biggs and the dragons are concerned.

It's also true that the plan to kidnap Alexsi was made under the assumption that Dan might already be at SAIA.  So why would they have Wildy be part of a plan to capture Dan, especially given that Biggs wouldn't even know that part of the plan?  These two tend to plan tight, so there should be at least one other reason for Wildy to be there.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alan Garou

Biggs is good. I don't think any of us saw that coming. And hooray for marker doodling!

Madmann135

It's weird how Bigs and Widley are.  They are the exact opposite of what evil siblings are.  The male is usually the spur of the moment violent type and the female is the calculating, planning, cunning and forethought evil type.

Though perminate markers on fur do last a while they only really harm your immage and pride.  I'm surprised at Biggs, at how cleaver and cunning he is and how cleaver he is at playing the bumbling idoit.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The worst part of permanent markers on fur is she's going to end up shaving her face to get rid of it.

that's -evil-

*grin* I like him more and more with each passing day....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sid

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 22, 2007, 09:43:56 AM
The worst part of permanent markers on fur is she's going to end up shaving her face to get rid of it.

Well, to complete the cycle of "Making Wildy's Day Hell", she might then overdose on the cure... :3
:boogie

Alondro

*Charline hmms... hmmmmms*  Biggs is getting too good at being ebil.  I'll have to add him to the list of competitors to exterminate once all the piece of MY plan are in place.   >:3 

*Charles erfs*  Now Wildy is being held hostage.  I guess this means they'll have to head back to Twink Territories for round 2.   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Manawolf

Chaotic Evil seek to destroy that which they disagree with, or simply cause havoc.  The way Wildy was rather pleased with how the night at the club with Dan and Merlitz turned out is one good example.  Lawful Evil are manipulators, people who work to get their way and stay in control, and they also tend to plan ahead more than their chaotic counterparts.