Babies (New Year's Comic) (01/01/07)

Started by Chaos, December 31, 2006, 11:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

Quote from: Chaos on December 26, 2006, 04:55:49 AM
Here's the masterplan... Fa'lina is trying to arrange for a giant party in which she will spice the punch with Spanish Fly... and a memory erasing drug. the only reason she will do this is to unveil her greatest creation, made from the combination of all those brought to the party. A Half-Celestial-Draconic-Etherial-Fiendish-Were-Zig-Zag-Succubi!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll stop now...

I Told You!!! I Told You!!! IT'S STARTED!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

bill

Absolutely wins. And I can't type when I'm drunk. Ach.

Aridas

Grandbabies? Sounds like Pyro might actually be family in one way or another.

Narethlian

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mowhappy :mwaha :mowhappy :mwaha :mowhappy :mwaha :mowhappy :mwaha :mowhappy :mwaha :mowhappy :mwaha :mowhappy :mwaha

Ironically, this sounds like my mother anytime she finds out that 'There's this girl...'

-Nar

Sid

Her tentacle head looks like it's on a total sugar rush xD
And Fa'Lina is extra cute(/scary) when she's happy. *totally approves*
:boogie

Sodapop

I wonder how she is related to him? :mowmeep
This will be fun to see if he will ask her out now or run.  :U

superluser

So with all the death going on in Abel's arc, we're getting birth to make up for it here?  Man, I'm liking Fa'Lina more and more.  Anyone with a sensible view on kids gets a thumbs up in my book.

(ironically, my parents seem to take comfort in the fact that there's no chance that there could be anything out there genetically related to me)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Turnsky

Pyro's expression in the third panel is priceless.  :mowcookie

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Manawolf

Alright, she's his mother, though almost stepmotherly in her evilness.

Caswin

At this point, I've come to expect a lot of things from Fa'Lina.  But for some reason - and I can only blame myself - a look of genuine insanity never crossed my mind.  I mean, she looks just plain psychotic for a moment there.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Faerie Alex

Jeez I need to update this thing.

superluser

Quote from: Manawolf on December 31, 2006, 11:52:33 PMAlright, she's his mother, though almost stepmotherly in her evilness.

No, he's adopted.  Says so in his bio.  You don't go around talking about your stepgrandkids.  Unless you want to emphasize the fact that they're not yours.

Quote from: Caswin on December 31, 2006, 11:55:48 PMI mean, she looks just plain psychotic for a moment there.

People get funny about kids.  I know I do.

rt

Eeek from girlfriend to babies in 0 seconds .. Falina has that motherly thing down pat.

.. with those big teeth I'm nearly abit scared that Fa'lina wants to eat the babies  :U :U .. good those hearts are in the comic.

Madd the Sane

Quote from: Manawolf on December 31, 2006, 11:52:33 PM
Alright, she's his mother, though almost stepmotherly in her evilness.
It's ebilness.  Don't forget it  :mwaha

And Pyroduck doesn't date for another century, for fear of BABIES!
I mean, come on, Fa'lina. Don't talk about babies until they talk about marriage, for fear of the potential father not feeling ready to have children  :erk  :erk
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Zedd

Sunblink

Dudes, Happy New Year, everyone. :D Even though I know you all for a grand total of just a few days (three?), I LOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. Yes, can you tell I've had ONE TOO MANY mint brownies? I can stay up all night and--oh right. The comic.

I can only imagine what the offspring of Alexsi and Pyroduck would look like, but at least this comic finally answers that one question in comic 598... :P Poor Ducky--oh, I mean Pyroduck. Fa'Lina is easily becoming one of my favorite characters. XD Not to mention the EXPRESSIONS here... I can hear her voice in my head every time I read the dialogue.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

bill

Are those supposed to be giant ellipses behind Pyro?

superluser

Quote from: BillBuckner on January 01, 2007, 12:34:29 AMAre those supposed to be giant ellipses behind Pyro?

That's what I thought, but it doesn't explain the giant circle below.  Unless that's supposed to be another ellipsis, as you suggest, but I don't think we have enough evidence to make that statement with any sort of certainty.

Manawolf

Hm, maybe I should just take a vow of abstinence.  I'm too shy to have sex anyway.

Starcat5

Quote from: superluser on January 01, 2007, 12:45:48 AM
Quote from: BillBuckner on January 01, 2007, 12:34:29 AMAre those supposed to be giant ellipses behind Pyro?

That's what I thought, but it doesn't explain the giant circle below.  Unless that's supposed to be another ellipsis, as you suggest, but I don't think we have enough evidence to make that statement with any sort of certainty.

I do believe that you are looking at a word balloon.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Manawolf

superluser

Quote from: Manawolf on January 01, 2007, 01:16:13 AMLooks like a paw.

That's basically what's keeping me from calling it ellipses.  Except:

1.) That don't make no sense.
2.) Pawprints usually have toes curved, rather than a straight line.

Izkata

*snrk* HAHAHAHA!!!

Well, a paw means running away immediately entered his mind   :mowhappy

bigj

Oh my GAWD! Fa'lina rules! And I like the widdle scared Pyroduckie  :mowhappy

Aridas

What if it's a generic background that people are yet again overanalyzing?

Manawolf

You can't rush these things anyway.  That'll only lead to destruction in all your plans.  I'm as thick as a lead brick wall and even I know that.

Grenn

I'd be scared of a happy Fa'lina too with that face.... :)

Oh... and Happy New Year from the US Central Timezone ;)

Zorro

ALL Mothers have an EBIL Side.  Especially FALINA!

superluser

Quote from: Izkata on January 01, 2007, 01:24:15 AMWell, a paw means running away immediately entered his mind

Except that, as a dragon, he doesn't have paws, he has claws.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 01, 2007, 01:25:55 AMWhat if it's a generic background that people are yet again overanalyzing?

Hey, I don't really care what it is.  To me, it's just a cool abstract graphic.

Quote from: Grenn on January 01, 2007, 01:26:34 AMI'd be scared of a happy Fa'lina too with that face.... :)

Me?  I'd start asking her to help me plot.

Fresnor

Wasn't the Abel comic supposed to be the last update of 2006?  Because technically this one was posted before the ball dropped... >.>