11/28 Wrong Person, right attitude

Started by Teroniss, November 28, 2006, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

Well that explains much. Kind of figures that Biggs would so stupid as to get someone to kidnap the wrong child.

BTW, seeing Dan like that in his mental image *twitch twitch* So wrong on so many levels :erk

xHaZxMaTx

"The girl I'm after was hot!"  I'm surprised he wasn't a pancake before he started his next sentence.

Netami

Gay jokes need to move into this thread from the previous one, now.  :eager

bill

I'm now going to bang my head against the desk for not seeing that coming.

familyghost

twerve

Didn't someone predict something like this earlier?

Kenji

Biggs has a.... unique memory of poses..

Seth C Triggs

Oh man tha is EVIL! And brilliant at the same time!

I'm going to have to agree with another poster who says Biggs isn't all that bright.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Landon_Fox

I suspected this would happen, but didn't post a prediction.

Still.

MUWAHAHAHAAA!

And...  Dan is hot in my opinion.  Especially when he's not wearing a dress.  Or a shirt.  Mrowr!

Zedd

Oh yeah we know defently Biggs is a bigger perv than me...Or defently wearing the beer goggles

superluser

You know, the incubus/succubus myth has it that they are actually the same sex, and can freely switch from one to the other.

It was particularly helpful when explaining why your illegitimate child looked a lot like the gardener.

And yes, I should have seen this coming.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alan Garou

Quote from: twerve on November 28, 2006, 09:32:19 PM
Didn't someone predict something like this earlier?
I predicted it thuroughly, precisely, and repeatedly. And it feels great to have been right.  :boogie Anyway, I have a feeling that Biggs will now propose a switch-off of Alexsi for Danielle, who will have somehow gotten stuck in the form shown in the twink-lord's mental image. Dan(ielle) will, predictably, do all he/she/it can to prevent this, and the story arc will end with Alexsi and Pyro getting married, and Destiana and Edward returning to Lost Lake.

Kasarn

IT'S A TRAP!

And I'm pretty sure most of us saw this coming :)

e_voyager

i am so laughing right now.  as for the mental image he made Dan was even more female in his mind then when he was during the twink incident.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Demont

Kenji

Quote from: e_voyager on November 28, 2006, 10:03:03 PM
i am so laughing right now.  as for the mental image he made Dan was even more female in his mind then when he was during the twink incident.

Well, you see, Amber initially wanted to have Dan with the bishie sparkles and cherry blossom background, but didn't have the special effects budget. And Dan would've acted more seductive, but he just wasn't a good actor back then. And that's the truth.

e_voyager

lol could be of it be be the rose colored glasses that come with loves first crush.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Elader Arkon

Peoples mental image of someone tends to change as time goes by. So Biggs is obviously deluding himself.

And he is SO going to get pummelled in the very near future. He seems to scream for it.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Dan is hot no matter what form he takes, and that's the truth.

(Saw this one coming though, as I'm sure many people did)

Teroniss

Meh, he probably got knocked a little silly when Dan hit him threw a wall, and probably fuddled his memory a bit of how that event happened in a weird, Looney Toons fashion, like when one of them closes their eyes to kiss someone and instead they get forced to kiss something electric. Then think it was the person they kissed being some incredible kisser.

superluser

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 28, 2006, 10:00:56 PMAnyway, I have a feeling that Biggs will now propose a switch-off of Alexsi for Danielle, who will have somehow gotten stuck in the form shown in the twink-lord's mental image. Dan(ielle) will, predictably, do all he/she/it can to prevent this, and the story arc will end with Alexsi and Pyro getting married

Mmmaybe.  Alexsi and Pyro haven't been dating for that long, so I kinda doubt that they would get hitched.

Plus, if it's a marriage *arc* (as in, multiple strips about the wedding, planning, reception, honeymoon), that tends to be a defining jump-the-shark moment for everything.

I'll talk about this some more if you really want me to (it's really boring).

On the other hand, if Amber just sets the is_married flag to TRUE, that's not too bad.

I don't know how Dan would be convinced to get into Miss Cloud's outfit, though.

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 28, 2006, 10:00:56 PMand Destiana and Edward returning to Lost Lake.

This I do not see happening.  There's just no motivation for that to happen.

P.S. That pose is just not right for Dan.  Amber is very evil. :erk

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Wanderer

Aw, come on Destania, let her kill him just a little bit...

Cheese Foxlee

Faerie Alex

Quote from: superluser on November 28, 2006, 10:24:03 PM
Quote from: Alan Garou on November 28, 2006, 10:00:56 PMand Destiana and Edward returning to Lost Lake.

This I do not see happening.  There's just no motivation for that to happen.
Plus, we haven't actually seen Edward, nor do we know much about his state. We might find out in this arc though...or maybe not. But I could see it happening.

QuoteBiggs! Stop making my children desire your death!
Best. Line. Ever.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Xss

My God, I was like "but who's that girl", and then, suddendly  :erk
Gosh, I haven't laughed so hard for so long!  :mowhappy

Jack McSlay

it's only Ironical that at the moment the only thing that stops dan apart from his mental image now is the blond hair...

regardless, he has a pretty hot mental image of "her"
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Falcarthum

Mmmh, I need an emoticon that can show the same at this four:

:erk  :mwaha  :eager :boogie

Anyway,  I can't wait when everybody realize who was that brunette...

Destania: so you want to get married with my son???

Alexsi: My brother is hotter than me???

Bigss: ... still have nice legs ...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

thegayhare

One thing I wonder is When Biggs finds out will he feel the same way?

I've seen some stories and shows where that happens
(there was the ep os slayers involving the crossdressing sea dragon and Gaory in a dress being hit on by a a bounty hunter

And there was a scene in grunts where the High elven lord nelt to the little halfling Nun on national television
"Sister Will you marry me"
"But My Lord... I'm realy a male halfling"
The elf looks around sheepishly
"Well no body is perfect my dear")

I've also seen the oposiite

GabrielsThoughts

why does destina look like she's laughing?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

xHaZxMaTx

Because she's thinking, "roflcopter, Biggs is such a n00b!!1!"