28/11/06 What's he talking about? >.>

Started by Fresnor, November 27, 2006, 10:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresnor

Heh, I bet more than half actually get the joke, and Biggs had better worry about the claw, it's about to grab him.  :mowtongue

Kenji

Is it just me, or are Bigg's movements more dramatic lately. >.> That pink hair must be getting to him.

Manawolf

Mauling in 3-

Edit: and you'll be gaining another half, not losing it.

Teroniss

Milf+Daughter Incest, lol. Biggs reactions dont seem to surprise me in the least bit, though Im wondering how he will handle the wedding issue knowing Alexsi is Dee's daughter

superluser

And we have a nickname!  Possibly a married name, but I'm holding out for something that's not a diminutive...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Manawolf

I was going more for the imminent pervert mauling.  Honestly, get your mind out the gutter.

Roureem Egas

I'm still wondering why Biggs is so nonchalant about the whole affair. He's aware that Destania's a succubus, is now aware that Alexsi's family to her, and probably knows that Alexsi's good with a hammer. He's got to be expecting some sort of possible roadblock somewhere.

But then again, he's a bit of a blockhead. <.<

Zedd

Isnt any short munchkin of a male blockheaded

superluser

I'm wondering why Dee is going along with this.

It's pretty clear that she is much older, more powerful, and probably capable of taking over his entire operation through a combination of brute force (twinks love to follow a strong leader) and mindreading.

It wouldn't be so baffling if she were surly (like Dr. Jyrras' henchmen) instead of sycophantic.

Netami

Elader Arkon

Biggs must totally be oblivious to the world of pain he is surely going to be experiencing shortly...

That claw didn't look very friendly.

Manawolf

When you have power, it can sometimes be hard to know what to do with it, so you have someone to decide what to do for you.  What's good is a position of power if you don't know what to do in it?  Richard III found that out the hard way.

NoAI

Quote from: superluser on November 27, 2006, 11:15:42 PM

It's pretty clear that she is much older, more powerful, and probably capable of taking over his entire operation through a combination of brute force (twinks love to follow a strong leader) and mindreading.

Remember, Twink Territory is filled with uber powerful creatures (and possibly a few beings). Any one of them could probably very easily knock Biggs down... and yet they haven't. How this situation came about is probably a short story in and of itself which my may or may not ever see, but that's beside the point. Biggs is the one force of order in Twink Territory, and Dee really doesn't have motivation to knock him down.

As for the upcoming attack... I'm pretty sure Dee isn't going to allow her daughter to agrivate Biggs leathally. Of course, you'll be surprised what you can live though.

Twist

Quote from: superluser on November 27, 2006, 11:15:42 PM

It wouldn't be so baffling if she were surly (like Dr. Jyrras' henchmen) instead of sycophantic.

Destina may be responsible for bringing him to power in the first place, or with her mind reading skills is probably at least manipulating him to her own ends.

superluser

Quote from: Manawolf on November 27, 2006, 11:22:21 PMWhen you have power, it can sometimes be hard to know what to do with it, so you have someone to decide what to do for you.  What's good is a position of power if you don't know what to do in it?

Well, I think it's pretty clear that seducing her daughter (even if she's not her biological daughter) is not one of those difficult decisions.

Quote from: NoAI on November 27, 2006, 11:31:06 PMRemember, Twink Territory is filled with uber powerful creatures (and possibly a few beings). Any one of them could probably very easily knock Biggs down... and yet they haven't.

True, but how many of them sycophantically work for him?

Eibborn

Has there been any speculation so far as to why 'Dee' was in disguise? It's unusual that such a question would go unexplored.
/kicks the internet over

Doraion

I bet the other powerful ones are clueless ones that can't get plans of twink territory control.  I bet I-Yeow!  *I grumble as ace drags me of after whacking me on the head hard.*  Spoilsport - -;

Ace:  *sigh* Man do I have to babysit you like this Chris?

Doraion: Sorry I think that serum Charline got him with during the cubification battle back on the old forum was a very slow effect one for sure now.  He acts very odd often now.  Ummm anyone got some of the antidote lying around still in other words? ^ ^;

superluser

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 27, 2006, 11:48:45 PMHas there been any speculation so far as to why 'Dee' was in disguise? It's unusual that such a question would go unexplored.

Well, we've just seen that neither her true form nor her maiden name are secrets to Biggs.

The gazelle, however, reminds me of Regina.  What species is she?  What would the reason be for her to look like that?

terrycloth

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 27, 2006, 11:48:45 PM
Has there been any speculation so far as to why 'Dee' was in disguise? It's unusual that such a question would go unexplored.

Biggs has some sort of connection to the creature council... maybe Destania's some sort of liason, or otherwise working to help him on their behalf... and they don't want the connection known, so she stays in disguise?

Or, maybe she's his bodyguard? Looking like a normal gazelle would be more likely to lure people into a false sense of security. It worked on Lexsi.

Or maybe she's just not all 'cubi pride' about being seen in public with headwings, and even Twinks tend to be prejudiced against demons?

Regal

Wild guess here, but maybe Biggs is some kind of very spoiled crown prince. That way he gets to act in charge and do whatever he wants, like kidnap a wife. Everyone including Destania has to go along with it, because there is some very powerful king daddy that they don't dare upset.

Manawolf

Well, back when first meeting Biggs, Wildy says how "Father would be proud." or something like that.  Probably means he didn't just get the position by being the son of the twink king.

Zorro

Coming soon to the Twink Territories....

MILFQUEST! The Movie!!!
:U

DigitalMan

My first thought reading that page was, "See? It was a gazelle!"

My second thought involved curling up into the fetal position. :dface

AmigaDragon

It's hard to tell, is Destania (temporarily) blocking Alexsi with an outstretched arm (hidden by those claws)?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Psaakyrn

Random conspiracy theory:

We know Edward went missing, and others likely know Destinia is a cubi (there were witnesses to the incident when Edwards and Destinia met). So Destinia would be a prime candidate for the reason of his disappearance. Therefore, in addition to searching for Edwards, she is also in actuality in hiding (only those close to her knows otherwise).

Biggs, being leader of twink territories, has the links to get the information. Destinia, being a cubi, has traits he could use. A dealing was made.

Of cause this would not explain why she would be off-disguise when Dan saw her at twink territories, but this might explain why Destinia didn't do anything when the "mallet of lost lake" was conveniently on display.

Question: When and why did she start working for Biggs?
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

DigitalMan

Quote from: Psaakyrn on November 28, 2006, 01:32:45 AM
Of cause this would not explain why she would be off-disguise when Dan saw her at twink territories, but this might explain why Destinia didn't do anything when the "mallet of lost lake" was conveniently on display.

It was explained that that incident was non-canon. It was just some random insanity tossed in before the serious storywriting and plot development took place.

Aridas

Twink territories seems already hard enough to fit into a real story, considering it's SUPPOSED to be about godmoders and such. *desperately wants to think Pyroduck is one*

But either way, Biggs supposedly built that thing from the ground up, like anyone from a family of evil ferrets would. This would have to mean at least one of 2 things:

1. Biggs is very stupid.
2. Biggs is very STUPID. STUPID STUPID STUPID. GOD you are so S-T-U-P-I-D, Biggs.

That being said, Biggs is stupid and has no ability to think ahead, despite having been able to pull together a haven for the godmoders.. which i'm not quite sure if that's what the place is still about anymore actually... The only way I see him surviving this is either if Destania holds Lex back, or he's somehow gained an immmunity to physical pain that years of living with Wildy could possibly bring.

Netami

Quote from: Zorro on November 28, 2006, 01:07:55 AM
Coming soon to the Twink Territories....

MILFQUEST! The Movie!!!
:U

I'm firing my agent, I wasn't contacted to be a part of that movie!

Dard

Quote from: AmigaDragon on November 28, 2006, 01:19:05 AM
It's hard to tell, is Destania (temporarily) blocking Alexsi with an outstretched arm (hidden by those claws)?
Yup. Destania really hasn't a reason to transform only her hand just to be intimidating to Biggs.
Destania is (casually) holding back her daughter. After all, a good employment is hard to get and getting her employer being ripped to pieces is not going to look good...

ShiningShadow

But Dee is there working for Biggs for a reason. We will never know that reason until Amber clear this up until then there will be more speculation. Biggs is so stupid saying that all that pain in so short of time *snrk*. Anywho I think Biggs has a fetish for gazelles that' why De e was in that gazelle disguise.