11/16 - SuckerPunch 2: Electric Boogaloo

Started by bill, November 15, 2006, 10:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Aisha deCabre

And luckily for Abel, a solution that they would probably understand about, what with the whole not believing Merlitz about the human thing.

On a side note, I believe we see the Amazon archer Skirmish in the background of the last panel.  Do I guess right?

An Amazon in Lost Lake while Dan's still here...waitaminute...  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Zedd

Cogidubnus

And here I was, betting on the 'yoink' maneuver.

Although, Abel's solution is smashingly well done here, eh?

DigitalMan

Wow, I don't think anyone saw that one coming... :aack

Hey, I guess they really do have mind shields. Was that mentioned specifically because of the conversation in the last topic? :U

Jack McSlay

Abel's lucky he did have issues with them on the past

at least it wasn't a de-pantsu

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Wanderer

*snerks* Great response, Abel! And lucky for you, you actually got it right. It's a legitimate response.

Meech

Here's a funny one.  Alexsi's mother was an Amazon.  Maybe Skirmish knows Alexsi or her mother.  That would really put Dan on the spot.

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Meech on November 15, 2006, 10:28:24 PMHere's a funny one.  Alexsi's mother was an Amazon.  Maybe Skirmish knows Alexsi or her mother.  That would really put Dan on the spot.
I'm more interested on Dan's reaction to her, and then realizing he's stuck as a girl for the moment

Arcalane

Grenn

Yup. That's Merlitz :D

And seamless to if he was really there.

So... mind shields, eh? I guess they need them for the line of work they are in.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Wanderer on November 15, 2006, 10:24:40 PM
*snerks* Great response, Abel! And lucky for you, you actually got it right. It's a legitimate response.

The question is, is it one they'd expect from Abel?

mmmmm... yeah. I think so. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zorro

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Jack McSlay on November 15, 2006, 10:34:37 PM
Quote from: Meech on November 15, 2006, 10:28:24 PMHere's a funny one.  Alexsi's mother was an Amazon.  Maybe Skirmish knows Alexsi or her mother.  That would really put Dan on the spot.
I'm more interested on Dan's reaction to her, and then realizing he's stuck as a girl for the moment
I was thinking that last comic.  :eager The reporter's reaction will be interesting too (to Danielle's reaction, that is).
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Jack McSlay

Quote from: modelincard on November 15, 2006, 10:41:14 PM
Quote from: Jack McSlay on November 15, 2006, 10:34:37 PM
I was thinking that last comic.  :eager The reporter's reaction will be interesting too (to Danielle's reaction, that is).
I'd be more interested on seeing Alexsi's reaction to the reporter's reaction to Dan's reaction, than the reporter's...

I don't think Alexsi would be happy to see the article calling her a lesbian  >:3

NoAI

Well... this looks well so far. Makes me kind of wonder how long this will pan out for Able. Five seconds? Five minutes? Hours? Will he be forced to completely and totally assume Merlitz's identity for the duration of a small adventure? If so I certainly hope his fire magic is up to date.

My imaginary two cents? Merlitz will probably come running though the door right when they are almost in the clear, having remembered about the whole tour thing, and realizing that even having half the world between him and Alex wouldn't keep him safe from her wrath.

superluser

Is it just me, or does Abelitz look off-model in panel 2?

Doesn't look like Merlitz's model, doesn't look like Abel's model.  Face is a little too short (edit: make that too long).

Not criticizing.  Just, y'know, saying.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

You know, with Abel's luck so far, chances are he MAY be able to escape by way of the guy he just so rudely punched apologizing for something that Abel doesn't know happened to Merlitz at one point... Sometimes flying blind can have its advantages. But after that it'll be tough sailing, only being able to go by what they tell him about their past as part of conversation...

GabrielsThoughts

"OMG! He's still angry about that time when we kicked him out of our Gay little club,  He must be Merlitz! how you doing buddy?"

Notes on the comic...

1. I saw this coming.
2. The real Merl would have probably done the same thing given the circumstances... only with a fireball and a nutcracker.
3.Abel is not the exclusive owner of the sucker punch...in any universe. 
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Alondro

*Charline blinks*  My word... Is Abel actually dumber than Charles?  He, at least, would have the sense not to strike a perfect stranger!  Poor Dan.  This will likely become an all-out brawl and it'll be all Abel's fault... he should have let Pyro stay.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

twerve

Wow.  That was weird.  I can never really expect what Amber will do next.  It's very crazy.  I also think there's a possibility that the comcis are sometimes based off of NOT doing what people say in the forum. 

Distracting

It's a proven fact that sucker-punches are the quickest way to break the ice (or a jaw) in a conversation. I can see Abel doing that though...he'd naturally feel really out of place in a situation like that.

King Of Hearts

There are non vio;lent ways to circumvent detection, Abel could have just read the guy's noggin to say the right things...

...but where is the comedy in that?

Aridas

He couldn't read it, he said so himself. mind shields.

King Of Hearts

thegayhare

Whats everyone complaining about Abels just staying in charactor.

sides merlits has reason to be angery

Toric

So when was Sucker Punch part 1? Back in Guys' Night Out With Wildy? :mowninja
Yap by Silver.

Manawolf

Indeed, unless he got in a two hit combo when we weren't looking.