nov/08/06 real brick!!

Started by Jack McSlay, November 07, 2006, 09:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

DigitalMan

Meanwhile, DM sits debating with himself whether QftR pages are supposed to get new topics... and then gets ninja'd so it doesn't matter anyways.

I was actually going to ask that question there myself, but I didn't... damn I'm lazy.

We need more QftR pages! D:

Kenji

So I herd you like Mudkips. o:

Nice game, there. Got the Red version, meself. Fun game. Really wish I could find an Eevee, though.
By the way, Fluffy had a good reason for bricking you. Drawing a pink DS when you have a blue one! For shame! D:

Stygian

Fresnor

Whelp, time to get out the jumper cables yet again.  Think I need to recharge the batteries soon, that or stop using them at max voltage all the time. :mwaha

Alan Garou

My cousin has a Nintendo DS. Whenever I get hold of it, I go off in La-La Land too. Also, I love the Amber-puppy eyes in the second panel. So cute!  :giggle

Roureem Egas

It's been so long since there's been a QftR segment, and Fluffy too for that matter.

Fluffy can be so evil...

GabrielsThoughts

YO lazybones, quit playing dead and get back to work! :mowninja

ha ha
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Xuzaf D

I've been playing Kart while browsing the forum here. Just got mine so I still have some junk to unlock.

thegayhare

*Giggles*
Amber looks so cute in nitendo bliss

I just wanna snuggle her so much
*pounces*

Kenji

Quote from: thegayhare on November 07, 2006, 09:24:38 PM
*Giggles*
Amber looks so cute in nitendo bliss

I just wanna snuggle her so much
*pounces*

I hear people to people contact makes Ambers explode. So wait till the final DMFA strip. :3

ChaoSynergy

Brick of DOOOOOOOOOM!

*thunder*

>:E

RJ

.... *goes to play Pokemon Dungeon Red*

I'm an Eevee! :D

Regal

Quote from: FireKatKid on November 07, 2006, 09:08:54 PM
Nice game, there. Got the Red version, meself. Fun game. Really wish I could find an Eevee, though.

Joyous Tower, but you don't get that until later in the game.

*cast voodoo zombie spell on dead Amber*

Oh no you don't. No rest for you until you finish the strips you owe us. Death does not release you, you know.

thegayhare

Quote from: FireKatKid on November 07, 2006, 09:30:58 PM
I hear people to people contact makes Ambers explode. So wait till the final DMFA strip. :3

Ohh then that would make hre honeymoon awkward...

Kenji

Quote from: Regal on November 07, 2006, 09:40:07 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on November 07, 2006, 09:08:54 PM

Joyous Tower, but you don't get that until later in the game.

*cast voodoo zombie spell on dead Amber*

Oh no you don't. No rest for you until you finish the strips you owe us. Death does not release you, you know.

Oh? Well then, I'll have to get around to beating that Kyogre level to get to that place.

DigitalMan

Curse you people! Now I want to play that game :<

*ponders* And that's still completely on-topic...

Alondro

*Charles ponders*  Does this mean Fluffy will be drawing DMFA from now on?

*Charline ponders*  Does this mean I can eat the impala from the previous strip now that I no longer need to ask Amber for permission?   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Caswin

...this is so much in line with my fighty-game-fanfic...

O_o (I need to get back to work on that thing.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Tarkya

Silly Amber! Meowth are for guys!

Darn gender specific pokaymans.

Castle Pokemetroid

I'm surprised fluffy never did that until now, seeing that fluffy's so evil.

ninjannihilator

I bought myself a DS Lite about three months ago because I couldn't find my original DS. Now I have two DS's and so I can always lend one to a friend when I want to play single-cartridge multiplayer.

Anyways, I'm kind of ticked off that they came out with Onix and Pink DS Lites a month after I bought mine, now I'm stuck with polar white.

Toric

Yap by Silver.

Cogidubnus

KarlOmega1

Too bad fluffy's gonna get arrested for killing the artist's comic avatar...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

ninjannihilator

Amber will only suffer a minor concusion and the only part of her brain that will be damaged would be DS Blissland. Fluffy will only be charged for assault with a dulled out weapon. And everything will return to normal. :bunny

Zedd

Someone get her a bandaid and a long island iced tea

Grenn

Ooooh Long Islands..... Had 3 of em within a half hour timespan at a friend's wedding reception. Woooo! Tasted like medicine instead of a long island :p

Probably what got me so blasted. That or the 8 beers and 4 shots of tequila. Eh.

Is it me, or does Fluffy look like she's drawn with more personality now? The eyes are totally differant :)

King Of Hearts

*grabs the dropped DS and makes a run for it*

Preciousssss.....

Zina

I'll miss Amber.
She owed me money.

My roommate got the game in question and ranted to me about how much it sucked. Maybe I'll see about stealing it to see for myself, if he hasn't already returned it.

Pink DS lites unite.