11-5-06 Cemetary

Started by Alan Garou, November 05, 2006, 07:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Garou

Uh-oh, Alexsi seems pretty ticked off. Seems Biggs will be the one needing rescuing.

Faerie Alex

Him and all the others.

Does this mean no more spam? :boogie
Jeez I need to update this thing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snicker*

Lies! Lies, I tell you!

Mwahahaha! :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

I think Mab is stalking me or something. :<  'Lies! Lies and slander!' is a line I have been using frequently recently.

Tapewolf

Well that puts the "Alexsi organised it herself" theory in the.. uh, cemetery.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

DigitalMan

Well cripes, that was early. So we won't blame you for having the wrong date :P Sometimes I wonder if Amber should just say she updates Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday...

Ahh, violence, how I love thee. I sense much pain in the near future. The idea makes me giddy.

Mab can hide her wings? :aack

xHaZxMaTx

Magic

A good original 'chew gum and kick ass' line.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Toric

And this is when we find out that Alexsi is not in the Twink territories at all, but in Dark Pegasus's lair....

Nah, probably not. Just figured I'd put that out there to be swept in the wave of speculation.

It's very cool whatcha did with the wing-markings on Mab's back, Amber. Thumbs up! :mowmeep
Yap by Silver.

Faerie Alex

Quote from: DigitalMan on November 05, 2006, 08:01:38 PM
Well, if she can be a horse, probablly. Like in the same way that Abel can hide his wings.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_261.php
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Boog

Yanno, this is an interesting look into Twink culture. Originally it was just webtrolls and gaming stuff, but now that DMFA isn't based on Furcadia as much anymore so much as being its own world the Twinks would have to work quite differently. Most webcomics get more serious as they progress and get stuck on fitting the really unutterably silly things they had come up with before into a serious plot now, but I don't think Amber will have that problem quite so much. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Also, Alexi looks very good in that dress.

Aridas

has the wing thing not been shown or explained before? I sure remember it... As far as I knew, the wings weren't ... wing wings.

Jack McSlay

Isn't alexsi cute when angry?  :3

as for mab hiding her wings, she's already been shown with her wings hidden and then reappearing, here - http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_404.php
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

GabrielsThoughts

cheers amber for seven hundred strips!

My guess is it is easier to draw a representation of wings than actual wings, of course this is based on personal experince drawing the annoying things.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Wanderer

Heh. Hehe. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fools! You have invoked the wrath of one of the most frightening things Abel knows. And he's seen everything from the librarian to Ink. I shall now laugh at the fate of the first fool to come near Alexsi.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Toric

Yes, fey are capable of hiding their wings. They are also capable of changing the size and shape of the wings, as well as the number of wings they have, probably depending on their current mood. If you look back through the archives you'll see Mab display countless examples of this ability. (But not Azlan, he's too cool for butterfly-wings. :kittycool)
Yap by Silver.

Aridas

Quote from: Toric on November 05, 2006, 09:04:53 PM
Yes, fey are capable of hiding their wings. They are also capable of changing the size and shape of the wings, as well as the number of wings they have, probably depending on their current mood.
this is proof that either nobody read demonology, or demonology is too boring to remember :3

DigitalMan

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 05, 2006, 09:06:07 PM
Yes, fey are capable of hiding their wings. They are also capable of changing the size and shape of the wings, as well as the number of wings they have, probably depending on their current mood.
this is proof that either nobody read demonology, or demonology is too boring to remember :3

Could also be proof that my memory has, "a few bad sectors." I remember reading it now... I think...

Sid

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 05, 2006, 09:06:07 PM

Don't even need the Demo101 for that. Mab has gone to multi-wing mode in canon at least once (where she stops the Aary/Dan fight) :P

And I agree with Ink: A good banter line in the style of the "chew gum" one.

About the line in the headline: "OH *bleep* YES!" :D That video was hilarious! "At least I have chicken..."
:boogie

Manawolf

Well cripes, that was early. So we won't blame you for having the wrong date :P Sometimes I wonder if Amber should just say she updates Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday...

Because then people will be griping over how the strip is not up yet on those days.  Mon-Wed-Fri are when they'll definitely be up by, unless she gets sick or something.

Alondro

*Charline likes Alexsi!  Leaving horrible carnage in her wake is one of her favorite things!*  Ah, she's so much like me!  We could be sisters!   >:3  And I agree with Wildy, outrageous violence solves everything!

*Charles hmms*  What about solving the problem of too much outrageous violence?

*Charline hmms*  Well, if the violence gets to the highest level possivle, then everyone's dead, and there's no more violence!  Thus, all problems are solved!

*Charles  :erk *  That's frighteningly flawlessly logical...
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kasarn

I live in a cemetery full of good will and integrity you see I have no specialty
Here's your warning I give you click click boom

Uh, don't mind me... carry on...

Zedd

Sides its a eonderful day to spray someones blood...So I hope someone has their reason to kidnapping Alexi...Must be a dumb one too..Oh well..I smell pain from a mile afar

Aridas

Quote from: Alondro on November 05, 2006, 09:31:10 PM
*Charline likes Alexsi! Leaving horrible carnage in her wake is one of her favorite things!* Ah, she's so much like me! We could be sisters! >:3 And I agree with Wildy, outrageous violence solves everything!

*Charles hmms* What about solving the problem of too much outrageous violence?

*Charline hmms* Well, if the violence gets to the highest level possivle, then everyone's dead, and there's no more violence! Thus, all problems are solved!

*Charles :erk * That's frighteningly flawlessly logical...
How about the problem of a low-to-extinct population level? :3

Quote from: Zedd on November 05, 2006, 09:32:48 PM
Sides its a eonderful day to spray someones blood...So I hope someone has their reason to kidnapping Alexi...Must be a dumb one too..Oh well..I smell pain from a mile afar
...er... you already know the reason...

Nikki

oh boy...

my Xze senses are tingling  :mowdizzy

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

RJ

Congrats on 700 comics Amber :3

Now for the love that is all sweet and muffin-y, get back to a proper sleep schedule!  >:3  Or else you'll end up like me- going to bed at 3am and waking up at 7.30am, then somehow falling back to sleep on the couch whilst watching Winx Club and forgetting what the whole episode was about.

Nikki

Quote from: RJ on November 05, 2006, 10:19:42 PM
Now for the love that is all sweet and muffin-y, get back to a proper sleep schedule!  >:3  Or else you'll end up like me- going to bed at 3am and waking up at 7.30am, then somehow falling back to sleep on the couch whilst watching Winx Club and forgetting what the whole episode was about.

i did that with Naruto ;;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Cvstos

This is easily the best DMFA strip since De-Dressu!  Go Alexsi!  :mwaha  :3
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

rt

Ahh what better a way to celebrate 700 comics by giving us  not one! .. but two! lines that are destined to become classics!!

I agree with wildy .. lies! lies and slander!!

And now that Alexi is awake let the violence commence!

Teroniss

*facepalms* Why do people keep insisting on quoting that man....? Dont you know, the more you state his name, the more powerful he becomes, he even has his own website now. And he's making money off of royalties from uses of his name....