2006-11-04 - Abel's Story

Started by Tapewolf, November 04, 2006, 09:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Yes we know Tape...It may be late but someone tells me that was a large blow to Abbys noggin

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on November 04, 2006, 09:28:21 AM
Yes we know Tape...
Curious.  I can't see a thread or any discussion.

RJ

Whoo, it's up! And it's only... *checks* 1.37AM my time  :)

Zedd

Quote from: RJ on November 04, 2006, 09:38:42 AM
Whoo, it's up! And it's only... *checks* 1.37AM my time  :)

Its 9:42 am here my ducky...*strokes her chin softly*

Jim Halisstrad

Dorkmuncher!
Oh man, I laughed.

I have to say though, I dig Devin's tail.  It' pretty neat.

DigitalMan

*ponders* So.. is that jealousy, or not?

And Devin's tail is indeed cool.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Speaking of which, did you note that his uncle has the same tail, whilst his aunt doesn't?

I don't remember seeing if his mother did or not, but it's interesting seeing these details dropped in...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

At my place it's 15:53, and this was up about 30 minutes ago. Ah well.

In either case, I'm starting to see more and more similarities between Devin and I, and it bugs me out.

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 04, 2006, 09:47:32 AM
Speaking of which, did you note that his uncle has the same tail, whilst his aunt doesn't?

I don't remember seeing if his mother did or not, but it's interesting seeing these details dropped in...

We can't see for sure because of the speech bubble (in the only frame which has her tail) but it looks to me like she has a Ti'Fiona-style tuft at the end.  (I am not suggesting a family link, Amber has already denied that).  On the other hand, if the father's tail is long and weird like Devin's I would have thought it would be visible from the doorway (unless it was folded away, or amputated in some accident).

Faerie Alex

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 04, 2006, 09:47:32 AM
Father's sister-in-law?

And of course, nice to see more angry Abel face. (Angry faces are fun.) :D
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Amber Williams

I'll field this since it was my fault the word bubble caught it.

Devin's mom has the same tail as her brother (or Devin's uncle)  However it's shorter.  It's likely that Devin's tail is extra long due to his father's side.

(I will confess while Devin and family are primarily feline, a good chunk of their design was inspired by the canine breed Papillon)

Toric

Yap by Silver.

Alondro

Quote from: Amber Panyko on November 04, 2006, 10:14:12 AM
(I will confess while Devin and family are primarily feline, a good chunk of their design was inspired by the canine breed Papillon)

*Charline gasps!  :U *  Dogs and cats being mixed together!  Heresy! 

*Charles grins as Amber begins making chimeric abominations!*  Yesss... genetic experimentation is fun!   >:]
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

GabrielsThoughts

It's just as Bill Murray predicted, CATS AND DOGS LIVING TOGETHER! Clearly its thesign of the end times.

other thoughts:At first the theory was Cid isn't Abels father, and now the theory is that Cid is actually Devin's father. I still think that Cid is Abel's father, and I don't think that Cid is Devins father...unless he has a Multiple personality disorder, and that is the ultimate in Cliche's right now especialy with shows like "Yu-gi-oh!"
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thegayhare

I loves that tail
*pounces and snuggles devins tail*
Mmmm
*purrs*
I have thing for floofy tails

Manawolf

More of a shaggy than a floofy.

And I'll spare you the details of some of my hybrid creations (for now).

Alan Garou

That's the problem with us males: we ask for sympathy, then when we get it we worry about our masculinity. But, even though I can guess his reaction, here's a hug for Devin.  :hug Also, has anyone else noticed that Devin has an eyebrow piercing? It's so cool, and it is wonderfully understated.

thegayhare

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 04, 2006, 11:13:36 AM
That's the problem with us males: we ask for sympathy, then when we get it we worry about our masculinity. But, even though I can guess his reaction, here's a hug for Devin.

Well he certainly won't be getting one from Abel.  I don't think I've ever seen him that angry before.

Sid

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 04, 2006, 11:30:41 AM
Well he certainly won't be getting one from Abel.  I don't thing I've ever seem him that angry before.

Well, there were his fits of anger (Jyrras beeping his nose, Pyro pinning him down, Abel joining Dan and the others after Fa'Lina "convinces" him, etc.), but this truly seems to be the strongest reaction we've seen.
:boogie

Aridas

I'd be mad too if I was wonked on the head for no particular reason.

Magic

I called it. Told you he will still be an ass after his little story.

Quote from: Sid on November 04, 2006, 11:36:34 AM
Well he certainly won't be getting one from Abel.  I don't thing I've ever seem him that angry before.

Well, there were his fits of anger (Jyrras beeping his nose, Pyro pinning him down, Abel joining Dan and the others after Fa'Lina "convinces" him, etc.), but this truly seems to be the strongest reaction we've seen.

He -did- attack me.[/i]
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Sid

Quote from: Ink on November 04, 2006, 04:31:36 PM
I called it. Told you he will still be an ass after his little story.

Quote from: Sid on November 04, 2006, 11:36:34 AM

He -did- attack me.[/i]

I knew I was forgetting something xD
:boogie

Eibborn

Mwuha. See? Devin's awesome. I'm a sucker for abrasive people, I guess. :3
/kicks the internet over

e_voyager

i have to agree. i spend years being a Jerk that's who i am don't pity me because now you know why i'm a jerk,  good way to look at things.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Weleho Rogan

that's prolly the same reaction I'd have to pity.

"hell,I' not the one who's s'posed to receive pity, it's YOU!" >:3

Cogidubnus

e_voyager

has flash backs of massive gold chains and attitude
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

I am knowing this isnt saying much but I feel a pattern of how Amber is making his jerkness...Makes Amber more predicable than ever...You dont have to see through Abels banana boexers for this one...Amber is pure ebil and a conarting of doomness compleing us to read more and more :U