11/1/06 - Insert Hand for Prize

Started by Grenn, November 01, 2006, 12:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenn

So is Mab just being gullible? :)

I've never met a carnivorous tree before.....  :U Nice Dukes of Hazzard reference though :)

Manawolf

Her Antennae are touching, that means she's thinking ebil thoughts.

Supercheese

And there's Wildy at the bottom of the panel, looking at something... *squints* Can't figure out what, though...

Zedd

Sides I wouldnt stick my hand in a tree cause of this werid phobia seeing screaming talking trees and plus seeing the mummy returns didnt help etheir

Madmann135

I wonder Who found the tree?

I don't know why but that comic is extra funny.
Probably due to the Evil Mab look

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Roureem Egas

I can only wonder what expression is on Wildy's face. Sure, she's probably still on Abel's last remark to her, but seriously. Mab's daring Pyro to stick his hand into a pointy hole in a tree. There's gotta be some reaction.

On a different note, I see Amber's chained herself to her...what's that called again? I'm having a stupid moment.

Cogidubnus

I sense a coming Pyroduck and Fa'Lina conflict.

There will be muffins. And death.  :shifty

komissarmakarov

Heha... 'Stick it in a tree'... it's so-

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

PUNNY!

HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

Eibborn

Oh man. I would totally do it, because I'm a moron like that.
/kicks the internet over

Manawolf

Fresnor

Watch Fa'lina somehow caused Pyro to be there and forgot to tell Abel, or at the least already knew of him.  Sounds like something she would do.

DigitalMan

Yeah, for some reason I get the feeling Pyro and Fa'Lina are friends or something. But I always speculate erroneously, so it must not be true.

Fresnor

Well Fa'lina seems to try and give off the impression of omnipotence, just think what Abel's reaction would be if he surprised herwith something.

Kenji

What's she trying to do, test to see if he's gay? D: Well, if he pulls his arm back out without a hand or not, we'll know.

Madmann135

Me thinks fa'Lana will be surprised.

I wonder if Dan and Matty will link up, properly link up and become a couple.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Howru

Do it Pyro!  There's leftover Halloween candy inside!

RJ

Quote from: Cogidubnus on November 01, 2006, 12:21:20 AM
I sense a coming Pyroduck and Fa'Lina conflict.

There will be muffins. And death.  :shifty

Muffins?! :> I am SO there!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Grenn on November 01, 2006, 12:02:59 AM
Nice Dukes of Hazzard reference though :)
Ok, I watched Dukes when it was around the first time (and some afternoon reruns later), but I'm apparently mising something there.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Mischa

Awww... I wanted to see more Mab, and there she is!  And she looks so cutely evil.

Sometimes you just have to wonder what's going on inside her head...

e_voyager

it remind me of the justified on in that mighty max show. if you were the right person you kept you hand if not them  you lost it as it was lobed off.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

I dought theres much in that hole though :shifty

e_voyager

what not lobed or hands or bees hives?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Psaakyrn

This is Quira speaking, reporting live on the scene!

Here we see the Fae agent presumably attempting to write off the Dragon agent, but apparently the Dragon agent has seen through the trap! What will happen next? Check back later for reports on the Daniel Ti'Fiona Conspiracy!

Next up, an interview with Dr Ink: Did he really dope the lemon drops?

-- The Power of Aluminium Compels You!
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Jim Halisstrad

A little bit of plot, a little bit of humor.

Amber just freaking rocks the house.  *nods*

Quote from: Psaakyrn on November 01, 2006, 03:58:03 AM
Next up, an interview with Dr Ink: Did he really dope the lemon drops?
-- The Power of Aluminium Compels You!

I lol'ed

Tapewolf

I think that's probably the most evil thing I've seen Mab do so far.  Fi's reaction is interesting, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jack McSlay

"talk to the hand"  >:3

and yeah, ballchained amber is really cute
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Fresnor on November 01, 2006, 12:42:00 AM
Well Fa'lina seems to try and give off the impression of omnipotence, just think what Abel's reaction would be if he surprised herwith something.
Well, Falina has been surprised before.. Ref: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_481.php (though there's the off-chance that she went therewarly to spy on sleeping Kria instead)
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Zedd

Im not that foolish stick my paw in there...Seriously...So you cant bribe me with a muffin etheir :shifty  and futher note...I;m sure the headmisstress wil lwant to know these updates from Abel anyhow...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Psaakyrn on November 01, 2006, 06:46:24 AM
Well, Falina has been surprised before.. Ref: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_481.php (though there's the off-chance that she went therewarly to spy on sleeping Kria instead)

See also #424 (where Abel sneaks up on her) and the first frame of #425 when she finds out why.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E