10-29-06 : more Angry Merlitz face!

Started by Saist, October 29, 2006, 11:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saist

wow... he does have angry merlitz face down!

Zedd

Now he just needs to work on the hottness X3

Fresnor

You mean the stripper routine won't be enough hotness for some people?  >.>

ChaosTiger

ok, enough angry merlitz face, let's see some fireworks!  >:3

[edit] of course, another one couldn't hurt... moooore!  :eager xD

Madmann135

Abel is the only one that does "Angry Merlitz Face" so well, second only to the origonal Angry Merlitz   :mowtongue

The return of FI.   :mowhappy
Warp-Aci always say the most amuzing things at the best times.

Oh... Just realised something intresting.
The two main charactors have little partners

Mab got Pip.  A Dragon that bites and fights everything.
Dan got fi.  A Warp-Aci that can transport him anywhere he wants.

Between the two I think that both have the perfect little floating companion.  Mab's sweet and could use a little sower.  Dan's just warped and he can now go anywhere he wants.  Bars, villians and Ale beware.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 29, 2006, 11:37:31 PMThe return of FI.   :mowhappy
Warp-Aci always say the most amuzing things at the best times.
yes! FI! can't forget him... Warp-Aci rock  :mowhappy

NDDR

dan "could" be teleported anywhere, but why isnt he using fi, maybe dan hasnt noticed the warp part of warp aci yet.

also. abel is hotter as abel.

Zorro

So Abel is an actual willing agent of Fa'lina?

ChaosTiger

Quote from: NDDR on October 29, 2006, 11:43:02 PM
dan "could" be teleported anywhere, but why isnt he using fi, maybe dan hasnt noticed the warp part of warp aci yet.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_538.php
I believe you're right... xD

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Fresnor on October 29, 2006, 11:31:14 PM

NO IT ISN'T

And Zorro's post raises an interesting point- we know that Abel's there top keep an eye on Dan, but what else? :zombiekun2

NDDR

Quote from: Komissar Makarov on October 29, 2006, 11:49:03 PM
Quote from: Fresnor on October 29, 2006, 11:31:14 PM

NO IT ISN'T

And Zorro's post raises an interesting point- we know that Abel's there top keep an eye on Dan, but what else? :zombiekun2

it wil be enough hotness, but then the comic would end up nc-17 if it went far enough to be hot enough.

DigitalMan

Warp-Aci frighten me, and I'm not sure why...

Madmann135

Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 29, 2006, 11:46:28 PM

That's the comic where Abel set himself on fire... What's the refrence?

Besides... Abel wasn't hot in that pic... he was on fire.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Zedd

Well lets see whats on the next chapter soon enough

Madd the Sane

Fi didn't recognize Merlitz.  Oh, the horror!
Wait, nevermind.  He hasn't seen Merlitz yet. too bad.  :rolleyes

Anyway, I wonder if Fi or Fa'lina, or even Merlitz himself, will cause something bad to happen.
I.E. The real Merlitz comes in and sees himself stewing in a corner.  The moment he opened the door, however, everyone turned to look at him, then to Abel, then Merlitz.  Merlitz attacks Abel, Abel defends himself.  Dan knocks both out with Alexi's hammer, and the reporters comment on how nothing boring happens at lost lake.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

e_voyager

this is getter family reunion weird on me. Is able asking for help of is he  really in a agent of falina? i thought he was blackmailed into this.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Psaakyrn

Or maybe he needs to tell Falina that the dragons already managed to get an agent around Dan. (So there're 3 Being classes keeping watch on him, Fae [Mab], Dragon [Pyroduck], and Cubi [Abel].. I'm guessing the next being class would be Demon [Regina])
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 30, 2006, 12:08:34 AM
Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 29, 2006, 11:46:28 PM

That's the comic where Abel set himself on fire... What's the refrence?

Besides... Abel wasn't hot in that pic... he was on fire.

Ees joke, Comrade, ees joke :B

And is Psaakyn's right, DMFA is rapidly turning into the Dan Show :rolleyes

e_voyager

that also what i think Abel could pull off the merlitz lord of the flame  but fire stater was probably better with the fire wings.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Quote from: Psaakyrn on October 30, 2006, 03:40:26 AM
Or maybe he needs to tell Falina that the dragons already managed to get an agent around Dan. (So there're 3 Being classes keeping watch on him, Fae [Mab], Dragon [Pyroduck], and Cubi [Abel].. I'm guessing the next being class would be Demon [Regina])

The notion that everyone is watching Dan seems a little paranoid, but I think you're right about the Dragon bit.

**EDIT**
And I love Fi's muttering :)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

consider Pryoducks little joke and you tell me

Tapewolf

Quote from: e_voyager on October 30, 2006, 04:20:53 AM
consider Pyroducks little joke and you tell me

Dan's grandchild could be anything up to 2500 years in the future, maybe more like 6000.

Besides, we still don't know whether he really is a time-traveller or whether he's using his super-dragon-powers to give that impression.

Zedd

Yes we still dont know does we folks? *pockets my time bracelet and flees*

Jack McSlay

You're forgetting Mythos [Matilda]

and oh my now we even have guys of the forum commenting on Abel's hotness... I'm starting to thing that shonen-ai fanart is imminent
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Jack McSlay on October 30, 2006, 05:42:11 AM
You're forgetting Mythos [Matilda]

and oh my now we even have guys of the forum commenting on Abel's hotness... I'm starting to thing that shonen-ai fanart is imminent
Not really, unless you count the sword. The rest have reasonably close relations, are living in the same place, or both. And Matilda has only been with Dan twice either way.

Sid

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 29, 2006, 11:59:27 PM
Warp-Aci frighten me, and I'm not sure why...

Maybe it's because a Warp-Aci is most likely able to teleport only HALF of your body to another place... >:3

About this proving the conspiracy theories right: I hope not. All this talk about "agents" is making me want to smack my head against the nearest wall somehow.

Edit:
Still, this comic made me go ":3". Fi looks better than ever, I think!
:boogie

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sid on October 30, 2006, 06:55:33 AM
All this talk about "agents" is making me want to smack my head against the nearest wall somehow.
You've got to admit there's some evidence for it, but I really do think that it's strictly a 'cold war' between Dragons and 'Cubi.  That every single race has someone in place to catch some remarkable event that only Dan can achieve strikes me as overly paranoid.
Besides which it would require the ability to know Dan's future, which doesn't work on Cyra Clan.

Now time-travel could allow for that, but Fa'lina herself doesn't seem to know exactly what's going to happen with Dan.
At a guess I'd say Abel is going to say something like "The dragons have sent someone to get Dan but I don't know why yet"

Aridas

Quote from: e_voyager on October 30, 2006, 04:20:53 AM
consider Pryoducks little joke and you tell me
Check out the coincidental cameo from that comic >.>

oh, and the date is supposed to be 30, not 29.

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 30, 2006, 07:12:03 AM
Quote from: Sid on October 30, 2006, 06:55:33 AM
All this talk about "agents" is making me want to smack my head against the nearest wall somehow.
You've got to admit there's some evidence for it, but I really do think that it's strictly a 'cold war' between Dragons and 'Cubi.  That every single race has someone in place to catch some remarkable event that only Dan can achieve strikes me as overly paranoid.
Besides which it would require the ability to know Dan's future, which doesn't work on Cyra Clan.

Now time-travel could allow for that, but Fa'lina herself doesn't seem to know exactly what's going to happen with Dan.
At a guess I'd say Abel is going to say something like "The dragons have sent someone to get Dan but I don't know why yet"

Except that, if some drastic/important happens in the future, it would mean a large gaping hole in future predictions. And then all sources would point to Dan, since he (as far as we know) is the only one, other than Destinia, left of said clan.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Psaakyrn on October 30, 2006, 07:57:28 AM
Except that, if some drastic/important happens in the future, it would mean a large gaping hole in future predictions. And then all sources would point to Dan, since he (as far as we know) is the only one, other than Destinia, left of said clan.

Not quite, the fact that Dan's tentacles have heads means that his clan leader is alive and that their clan is still very strong ('high and powerful' as his bio says).
So there could be others, but I take your point.  The thing is that Fa'lina didn't seem to know he existed until Aary wrote, and for someone who's semi-omniscient, that's saying something.