10/27/06 the inner angry-Merlitz face

Started by ChaosTiger, October 26, 2006, 11:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosTiger

yay! more angry-merlitz face! xD hmm, how plot convienient... ah well, let the randomness and insanity begin!

Roureem Egas

Manawolf

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila...Floor.

ChaosTiger

Manawolf

Of course you don't drink it, you eat it.

DigitalMan

The similarities are shocking :dface

Yay for long story arcs! Whee!

Zedd

Grenn

Yup!

Woot! Angry Merlitz Face!  :ipod

We need an angry Merlitz smilie :) Or maybe one where he holds the power of toast :p

e_voyager

either Abel is really good or Dan was right about the two of them being similar.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

RJ

Zedd

Someone give Abel some cookies and he be fine in no times ;3

AmigaDragon

From the cast pages...
QuoteThe brown tips of Abel's hair is a natural thing. If he cuts his hair, the ends will automatically turn brown.
Oh no, the fake Merlitz is going to have brown tips on his... umm... brown hair. :erk
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

..and this strip shows exactly why I wanted to voice Merlitz in the radio project  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mitzi

Whoa! ..... And under the circumstances, I thought it would be Dan who went into PMS mode!

ShiningShadow

I love the angry Merlitz look. Man he needs to chill if he have these anger issues all bottled up he will throw some fireballs *duck* at somebody .

Aridas

Dan PMSing? How, and for what reason?

...Either way, Abel seems to know the part whether he realizes it or not...

Hilary

*passes out from all the joy of the angry-Merlitz face*

I find his stripes hypnotizing.

willow186129

Quote from: Zedd on October 27, 2006, 01:22:11 AM
He just hates his life dont he folks :P

I do believe some counseling may be in order.  :U

The angry Merlitz face just made my day. *begins to saunter off* Hey, wait a sec, is that a DeviantArt hug icon we have up there? O_o and a DA eager face... *blink....blink*

ShiningShadow

I think Merlitz needs a hobbie to calm him down a bit or a new girlfriend. I think those Angry looks he does is hillarious but scary at the same time.

DigitalMan

It's odd, I actually don't remember Merlitz having that kind of attitude or temper :B Maybe I just didn't pick up on it.

Quote from: Smiles on October 27, 2006, 07:29:40 AM
The angry Merlitz face just made my day. *begins to saunter off* Hey, wait a sec, is that a DeviantArt hug icon we have up there? O_o and a DA eager face... *blink....blink*

Yes, they stole lots of DA emoticons. But that means we also have this: :mwaha And that makes it A-OK in my book >:3

Tapewolf

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 27, 2006, 08:30:36 AM
It's odd, I actually don't remember Merlitz having that kind of attitude or temper :B Maybe I just didn't pick up on it.

I don't think we ever saw him in a really foul mood except when another man tried to pick him up in the nightclub.  But he's always come across as being angsty, at least that's how I've seen him.  The only time I remember him as being actually happy is in #274 (which is shortly before something terrible happens anyway) and in his last strip where he's talking to Aliyka.

**EDIT**
Oh - and really early in the strip when he does the 'Merlitz and the Human' backstory.

By the way, since I like long epic songs, long epic storylines are also good in my book  :mowmeep

Alan Garou

Quote from: Manawolf on October 26, 2006, 11:47:21 PM
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila...Floor.
Naah... Danielle can handle her liquor. She's been living off ale for several years now, so this won't be a problem. Unless Alexsi has a less forgiving metabolism.  :giggle Now that would be bad. Imagine if a drunken Danielle started flirting with Merlitz-Abel. Now that would be awkward. Hooray for awkwardness! :cheers

RynSerenity

Quote from: Alan Garou on October 27, 2006, 09:32:27 AM
Imagine if a drunken Danielle started flirting with Merlitz-Abel. Now that would be awkward. Hooray for awkwardness! :cheers

Huzzah. You win at the internet. :giggle

I missed the angry Merlitz face, and now it's back! Yaaaay! :boogie :ipod

Alondro

*smirks*  Dan is like Vulcans, they can handle their liquor.  *Star Trek reference!  He's a nerd!*   :B

Amber, if you feel like your story is going too long, just remember... the next Harry Potter book is gonna be something like 1,000 pages... now add all the other books together.  

And then take Inuyasha...

And Dragon Ball Z before it...

And Naruto...

All these things are classic examples of dragging a story out painfully (especially Naruto with the frequent entire episode-long flashbacks... god I can't stand when they do that.  That's why I download episodes; I can skip those.)

Until you've reached comic #5000 with no resolution to anything, no one can realistically complain that you're progressing too slowly.  Personally, I think the pacing is just right.  But then, I'm very patient... just look at my world domination plans...  >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Akisohida

We can hope Dan does not get drunk and ruin everything. I bet Alexis 'Dan is going to screw-up!' senses will tingle and she will bust free, punt the ebil ferret (Not Wildy. Wildy is the Awseome Ebil Ferret (This aside paid for by the Wildy Is Awsome, Ebil, and A Ferret Foundation)), run home, and beat Dan senseless. 
:kittencute (By the way, I added this because it is CUTE! ^.^ (This aside brought to you by the Kittens are CUTE Foundation))
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Falcarthum

I really like how the background reflect the mood of Abel, anyone noticed it too?

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Gabi

Pretty angry face... but it's not the same without the real Merlitz. I wonder how he's doing.

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 27, 2006, 03:53:16 AM
..and this strip shows exactly why I wanted to voice Merlitz in the radio project >:3
Don't mention the Radio Project. I can't be in it because of my accent. :( We need a female Hispanic character so I can voice her.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on October 27, 2006, 11:07:41 AM
Pretty angry face... but it's not the same without the real Merlitz. I wonder how he's doing.

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 27, 2006, 03:53:16 AM
..and this strip shows exactly why I wanted to voice Merlitz in the radio project >:3
Don't mention the Radio Project. I can't be in it because of my accent. :( We need a female Hispanic character so I can voice her.

We don't have an actress for Delna..

Gabi

Delna? I don't like psychology much, but all's fair if it's just acting. Do you think I'd be accepted for that part?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears