10/25/06 - Winning tastes like Dirt!

Started by Grenn, October 25, 2006, 12:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenn

Heh heh, it IS about the buttons you push :)

Woo! Abel is gonna play Merlitz now :D

Supercheese

That's always how I know there's a new comic... "Hey, there's a topic about it!"

*now to actually read it*

EDIT: *laughs for a long while* Nice... Abel actually saved Dan from uber-awkwardness, eh?

The signature on the comic changed!  D: Amber M. Williams.

Grenn

I didn't get to say it before, but congrats Amber!  :ipod

Abel seems to have recovered from the chimeshot pretty well. I donno about him, but I'd be down for like 5 minutes after that one....

:mowdizzy

DigitalMan

Quote from: Supercheese on October 25, 2006, 12:07:19 AM
That's always how I know there's a new comic... "Hey, there's a topic about it!"

*now to actually read it*

My thoughts exactly xD

I can't help but wonder if Mab was pushing said buttons deliberately or not...

Hilary

That wily Mab... :mowhappy

Abel is so opposed to Dan being at Pyroduck's mercy... Why oh why must you keep me wondering as to his reasons, Amber? 'A'

Grenn

Man, I thought it was about the Twink thing, but yeah.. it's about leaving Pyro with Dan :) Brain fart ;)

That's mab :p Pushed a button and didn't even know it.

xHaZxMaTx

Hilary

Now Abel can finally give Merlitz that card... even if he is technically giving it to himself... :paranoid

Zedd

Arcalane

:B

Once again, it is dated [10/25/06]. If you don't believe me, see the title bar for the comic.

Stop living in the past, silly `mericans. :P

RJ

"When life gives you dirt... make mud pies...?" o_o

I love Abel's angry face :)

Magic

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 25, 2006, 12:11:07 AMI can't help but wonder if Mab was pushing said buttons deliberately or not...

Come now, she's too innocent to be devious.
Or so many think.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

thegayhare

I think Mab is alot like Captain Carrot in this.

At times it's hard to tell if things work out do to devious ingenus planing or pure happenstance.  But she's compleatly with out guile.

Kasarn

I like how Abel describes it as "stupid things" :laugh

Jim Halisstrad

Quote from: thegayhare on October 25, 2006, 12:51:35 AM

{oc}
Captain Carrot.... Is that a Discworld Reference?

thegayhare

Grenn

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Sheridan on October 25, 2006, 12:32:05 AM

Once again, it is dated [10/25/06]. If you don't believe me, see the title bar for the comic.

But Amber lives just above us silly 'mericans, so shouldn't the date be accustomed to when she uploaded the comic?

Aridas

Mab is a fae, so if she wanted to, she could probably know every little detail of what's going on and make use of it in-character. Don't forget how deceptively powerful these guys are...

Madd the Sane

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 25, 2006, 01:17:21 AM

But Amber lives just above us silly 'mericans,
yup
Quoteso shouldn't the date be accustomed to when she uploaded the comic?
not neccesarily.  Not many people check their webcomics late at night, so she puts them for the next day.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Izkata

1:00 AM (when I go to sleep) and 9:00 AM (when I wake up) are the only times I check webcomics......

e_voyager

wow i didn't even  know the difference. Able is good and he's very much like merlitz that merlitz might be fooled.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

I love the way Mab and Pyroduck are heaped on the floor.  Abel's gone into bouncer mode already.  I think it's probably Wildy who's speaking (since it was her idea).  Others have already realised why Abel has made his about-turn.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

chaotik

*sigh* and once again the females put one over on the males and get them to act according to thier whims.....if there's any justice in the world at all, Mab and Wildy's little plan will backfire horribly, and Dan will have to come pull them out of the fire anyhow.....

chYEAH......like THAT'S going to happen.  *spit*

Zedd

Arcalane

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 25, 2006, 01:17:21 AM

But Amber lives just above us silly 'mericans, so shouldn't the date be accustomed to when she uploaded the comic?

Hey, don't ask me why they're dated in UTC. They just are.

LionHeart

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 25, 2006, 12:54:40 AM
Quote from: thegayhare on October 25, 2006, 12:51:35 AM

{oc}
Captain Carrot.... Is that a Discworld Reference?
Quote from: thegayhare on October 25, 2006, 12:56:11 AM
But of course

For a minute, I thought you might have been referring to this guy...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tapewolf

Quote from: chaotik on October 25, 2006, 04:16:08 AM
*sigh* and once again the females put one over on the males and get them to act according to thier whims.....if there's any justice in the world at all, Mab and Wildy's little plan will backfire horribly, and Dan will have to come pull them out of the fire anyhow.....

Don't forget, the females are now in a heap on the ground outside Lost Lake, except for Alexsi who has been kidnapped.  Wildy in particular appears to have got a nasty glimpse at how others view her.

I still think that Destania figures in this somehow.  Heck, it's possible that she kidnapped Alexsi to draw Dan into the Twink territories - perhaps she wanted to see how they've grown up but can't leave the TT for some reason.  If these wannabes turn up instead of Dan she is going to be rather annoyed.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

On the whole marriage name change thing, how common is the surname Panyko ? Does Amber have any others to pass the name on? What about Panyko-Williams? I know people how have taken double barreled name's to keep a family name going.

I quite possible that for various other reasons Amber may not want to keep the name and it is ultimately her choice. Maybe I'll  sent an e-mail.

Any thoughts any one?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ShiningShadow

That's up to her on the name change. Now on the topic at hand hmmmmmmmm asking Abel to go to Twi nk territories with the gals hmmmmmmmm. I think Abel is a resident there at twink terrritories look at Dan's mom. Anywho I glad abel changed to Merlitz man that angry face is so funny.