10/13/06 - No! Not Dan... *sob*

Started by Hilary, October 13, 2006, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

Touch him and you die, Abel.  :P Just kidding... I can't wait to see what ensues.

Kenji

Magic, obviously. And lots of girly screaming. It's, uh... practice. Yeah.

Teroniss

wow, i think out of all the characters so far, magic casting Abel has the coolest eyes.

Manawolf

What, he needs to go full polymorph?  I'll rate it as being comparable to a were's first time.

Zorro

"Poly-morph Other" would be completely painless.  If it didn't reshape your bones and gonads that is.....   :kruger

ChaoSynergy

$5 says Abel is bluffing, just to scare the bejeebus out of Dan.

DigitalMan

Dood, I love that third panel...

Oh Aaambeerrr, how do ya make teh glowy magic-y effects?

Hilary

Roureem Egas

Manawolf

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 13, 2006, 12:56:58 AM

Watch lots of Final Fantasy?

DigitalMan

Quote from: Hilary on October 13, 2006, 12:57:13 AM
Quote from: ChaoSynergy on October 13, 2006, 12:56:29 AM

Done. :D

Put that bet money towards the donations! Speaking of which, I've seen several comic artists take that approach... and it works. Well.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 13, 2006, 12:56:58 AM

I'd say she uses Filter > Render > Clouds then feather's it a bit. :3
Quote from: ChaoSynergy on October 13, 2006, 12:56:29 AM
Secondededed.

e_voyager

Wily once said that  that Dan was not a monster unless there was a whinny girly class. for the looks of it Dan my just create on. my other post it more but it  crashed.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

While he COULD be scaring Dan into it, he's at least probably also hoping to bring some pain >.>

e_voyager

able strike me more of a fear / curiosity lover as opposed to pain.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rafe

I think the pain that Abel says that comes with the full magic option is real, and that it's because it's not a simple morph of Dan's body mass, it's an actual sex-change.

(And Dan thinks it was hard on his eyes seeing Abel rearranged?  Just imagine seeing yourself with new... accouterments)
Rafe

Manawolf

But it's not the permanent kind, right?

e_voyager

i hate to be cruel but would that scare you Mana? it's not happening you you after all right? currently one am where i am but i slept last night so i'm well into this.

Manawolf

What was I going for?  Curse my lack of words at this late hour.

Grenn

Seems to me like what's been said is correct. It would make sense that the full magic option is in fact... a complete sex change. And complete is the operative word there....  :mowdizzy

I guess it could be permanent, but then again, Abel could just do it again to get Dan back to normal. Er... Danielle... whatever.

One thing that is certain is that this is going to be:

a) funny
b) traumatic
c) painful
d) all of the above

ChaosTiger

I would get in on the bet and say abel is bluffing, but I have no way of sending the money... and the universe hates me, so I would end up somehow losing more than $5... o_0

...and now I must sneak off before I'm caught on the computer this late x3

Rafe

I don't know if I could handle it myself.  I'd probably end up spending all my time fondling my breasts.
Rafe

Zedd

Im sure we will smell bunt fur soon..That exculdes you fire elementels!

Taross

Oki, it seems that the "Summon Doctor" spell involves lots of green visual effects...

RJ

Well, I'm sure Dan can keep a certain part of his anatomy since it's a dress... but still, ouch.

AmigaDragon

Oh, come on Dan, you've endured pain in the past (smashed by a big door comes to mind).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

DigitalMan

Quote from: AmigaDragon on October 13, 2006, 02:40:14 AM
Oh, come on Dan, you've endured pain in the past (smashed by a big door comes to mind).

That's probably why the "In ways you have never imagined..." part scares him. It's like saying, "Take that, and multiply it, lots of times."

Zedd

Like Mana or me would say....Suck it up, take it like a new woman!

Psaakyrn

Quote from: AmigaDragon on October 13, 2006, 02:40:14 AM

There is a difference between pain you've no warning about, and pain that's you know is about to happen in about 5 seconds..

Then again, just because it's unimaginable pain doesn't mean that it has to be extremely painful, it could simply be pain in places you never knew pain could exist in.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Kasarn