9/26/06 Suckerpunch!

Started by Zedd, September 26, 2006, 09:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Oohh Abel....Naughty boy should never punch a dragon  >:3

Kitsune Ascendant

kinda makes me wonder just what happened. this doesn't seem like abel at all.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

it is intersting but i still wonder myself after all ayry said that albe doesn't start things still i wonder what ans his wings in a know and why his withers aren trying to fight with him.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

He's throwing a crate at him? What does this give DMFA on the STC scale? (Please tell me someone's heard of the STC scale)

e_voyager

data not found. please rephrase query.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Why does it take Abel 10 seconds to drop a crate?  Unless it's like all super-cool slomo actiony stuff. :cool

Wait...  OMG! :U  It's llearch!

bill

Kenji

He's just a wannabe Donkey Kong! D:

bill

To be fair, he seems a bit more competent than good ol' DK. Nice guy, but dumb as a burlap sack full of bricks.

Zedd

DK!  Donkey Kong!  *banana slamas Bill*

Jack McSlay

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 26, 2006, 09:45:35 PMWhy does it take Abel 10 seconds to drop a crate?  Unless it's like all super-cool slomo actiony stuff. :cool

Wait...  OMG! :U  It's llearch!
it seems the next comic will start with "Magnum ultimate crate attack!!!"

btw, Abel is starting to remind me of Iori, who hates violence it seems to have no objection on doing it  :P

hmm but the crate thing makes me relate more to Super Mario Bros. 2 than DK...
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

bill

Oh, I know, Abel's BlockDude from the TI-83 game.

Zorro

THAT WAS STUPID!   :banghead

NEVER create an enemy you don't have too!

Now Abel has one more enemy in the world he can't turn his back on.

bill

Hmm. I don't know. I can see a lifetime beer-buying friendship coming out of this.

Zedd

Hell I would give him the whole damn bar...XD  THough Edward and Alexi would kill me

Boog

Can't say I disapprove of Abel's tactics, although his choice of enemies is a bit less than practical. And yeah, 10 seconds is a long time to throw a crate.

willow186129

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 26, 2006, 10:04:10 PM
Can't say I disapprove of Abel's tactics, although his choice of enemies is a bit less than practical. And yeah, 10 seconds is a long time to throw a crate.

Maybe there are more crates to follow?

Hnn...I still think something may have happened between the two in the past, somehow... 'Cause, no matter how much I wouldn't like what someone was, I don't think I'd attack them... If I saw a puppy killer, I wouldn't just punch them an- *realizes that was a bad example*
Ooookay, so I probably would attack a puppy killer. O_o But I'm sure there's a better example out there somewhere!
Either Abel and Pyro did once have a run in of sorts, or Cubi+Dragon=  violent 'splosion.

Aridas

Well, Abel's going to be in trouble for beating up someone on a mission (and I'm not talking about Pyro's own mission), whether or not he fights back. Do you think this is part of his plan?

Zedd

Im sure its all water off a Pyroducks back....Heehee..Poor metaphore...

Jack McSlay

I begin to think Pyroduck will reply with a Shoryuken (for those who don't know, shoryuken = dragon punch)
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

RJ

I'm just trying to imagine what will happen when Alexsi gets back and finds her place as a smouldering heap in the ground >.>

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on September 26, 2006, 10:20:03 PM
I'm just trying to imagine what will happen when Alexsi gets back and finds her place as a smouldering heap in the ground >.>

Everyone: *doing the blank stare* .........*points at someone else at random* IT WAS HIM!

Aridas

*gives the kat a cookie*

And isn't it always like that? :3

Zedd

Yes the Kitty must be right...With all that hair there must be a brain somewhere

e_voyager

it nat take him ten seconds on the crate but he may have more plands for ater the crate thats takes more time like "crate, stomp, stomp, kick" you have unlocked genrec  combo  #1

Paladin Sheppard

I find it interesting that Abel has such a hate on for dragons considering he waved to one back at SAIA... http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_530.php

Or that could be a mythos and I'm misinterpreting her Mabness' art...

e_voyager

i think amber said that that was a mythos.

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 20, 2006, 01:50:14 AM
Quote from: Rowne on September 20, 2006, 01:27:26 AM
Plus, it lacks the golden eyes that apparently all Dragons have.

Not All

Though yes, the creature in SAIA was a Mythos and not a Dragon.

Aridas

How many times are people going to get that wrong? Besides, it's obvious that it's a mythos, just check out the screwed up eyes, weird face and ears, etc.

Paladin Sheppard