9/20/06- FLOSSING CHRIST WE KNOW WHAT HE IS NOW!

Started by Boog, September 19, 2006, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

nejvbako[rokb eowqporapork  *Head-a-splode*

Alright, who called dragon? Out with it!
I have to go see my bookie about a wager as to someone's species. That was rather unanticipated...

[edited for date: Come on peeps. If you keep at this, I'll have to start updating at 3 AM my time just so you guys get the dates right. >:3 -Amber]

Netami

*Shrugs* Still fnar's father.

EDIT: Oh and hey, label it 9/20. This is why we have dating errors! This is technically tomorrow's comic.

Aridas

Wahahahaha! First theory confirmed! Let's see if I've got a winning streak (probably not.)

Boog

Wait, tomorrows comic... Alright, who divided by zero? We got a time paradox here...

thegayhare

Teroniss

Hah, i knew i was right, or atleast close to right. The tail and wings hinted it, and the coveting of his tail bracelet confirmed it. I knew he was a dragon of some kind.

Quote from: thegayhare on September 19, 2006, 08:52:03 PM
LOL

none of use were even close

Hey, i was pretty close, I guessed halfdragon.......

Kenji

He's not an official dragon until pirate ships lower their flags when Pyroars out his name! o:

Netami

It makes somewhat sense, I mean... The 'real' pyroduck came from Furcadia where it was a feature to be able to transform or be a dragon, sooo....

Also: In before inappropriate Alexsi + Dragon anatomy jokes.

Aridas

The only mystery remaining now is if Abel is SAYING hate, or radiating it visibly.

Boog

Quote from: FireKatKid on September 19, 2006, 08:52:56 PM
He's not an official dragon until pirate ships lower their flags when Pyroars out his name! o:
Well yes, but most pirates would feel rather silly lowering their flags because someone roared out "PYRODUCK!"

Kenji

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 19, 2006, 08:56:00 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on September 19, 2006, 08:52:56 PM
Well yes, but most pirates would feel rather silly lowering their flags because someone roared out "PYRODUCK!"

But at least little Ti'Fiona loves that rascal Pyr. He brings him beer, sisters too, and other fancy stuff. :3

Teroniss

Now, only one question remains. He is still a time traveler as well, or just reallreallyreallyreally smart.

Also, Amber did gives us several hints.......obvious to the point of being too obvious and hiding his nature.

1. Like all dragon's, he has gold eyes.
2. His wings are more dragon like the demon or cubi.
3. The spike on his tail is also more like that of a dragon's then a demon, and we haven't seen any cubi with spiked tails
4. He loves games and gambling.
5. He covets(hoards) that bracelet on his tail
6. He is exceptionally, almost impossibly bright.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 19, 2006, 08:54:57 PM
The only mystery remaining now is if Abel is SAYING hate, or radiating it visibly.
The former would probably me in tune with physical probablility, but the latter would just be funny. :lol

James StarRunner

I see Pyro's species was changed from unknown to dragon on his cast page. I was hoping to see more of a variety!  :mowmeep

Aridas

He's an evil shapeshifting warlock who steals children for experiments. Obviously.

Netami

Quote from: James StarRunner on September 19, 2006, 09:06:52 PM
I see Pyro's species was changed from unknown to dragon on his cast page. I was hoping to see more of a variety!  :mowmeep

Variety? There's only one type of dragon listed. They're typical for creatures, super powerful, long lived, etc. I dont think Pyro time travels so much has he's been alive for a long time.

Aridas

But how would he know the future unless he's been alive so long that the universe returned to the beginning?

Boog

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 19, 2006, 09:09:34 PM
But how would he know the future unless he's been alive so long that the universe returned to the beginning?
How many predictions does he actually make? He could just be good at predicting people.

xHaZxMaTx

Netami

Teroniss

Netami

Amber's described mind reading before, and the easiest to perform only scans surface thoughts. Your hand in a game of poker is exactly the type of surface thought that would fall under the category. He's not a sage, just a cheater.

Teroniss

That wouldnt tell  him who is going to win a race though. Unless the races were rigged, he'd either have to be psychic or know in advanced.

Netami

I'm not sure where it's mentioned that he wins horse races (or griffon races... or whatever), but gambling is probably one of the worst things to describe why or how someone time travels; saving the world, having sex with your great, great, grandma, there's way better reasons to time travel. It's got dire consequences, too. Didn't you watch Back to the Future 2?

Aridas

Well, until Marty McFly shows up to steal the sports almanac from pyroduck, I think things are going to be this way for a long time.

xHaZxMaTx

There's only one way to know if he's real a time-traveler.  If he's his own grandpa! :O

Teroniss

Quote from: Netami on September 19, 2006, 09:20:47 PM
I'm not sure where it's mentioned that he wins horse races (or griffon races... or whatever), but gambling is probably one of the worst things to describe why or how someone time travels; saving the world, having sex with your great, great, grandma, there's way better reasons to time travel. It's got dire consequences, too. Didn't you watch Back to the Future 2?

It eludes to it in his profile, under quirks, about not betting against him in a race.

Meech

Shouldn't someone be wearing a grass skirt? 

Didn't  see this one coming.  We know that he can transform into his "normal size" self so his potential relationship with Alexsi should not be compromised.  Is he really small for a dragon?  He fits in the basement.  He might not be at his full size.  I wonder how long it will take for everyone else to find out.  I would think that Abel would have no problems spreading the information.  Let's see what happens next.

Aridas

Even if he was bigger, it's likely he's able to sizeshift too if he can squeeze down into a little two legged pyroduckish thing