2014/07/01 - [DMFA #1499] Yeah, I Guess She is Uncomfortable

Started by Rafe, July 01, 2014, 11:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Although she isn't nearly as uncomfortable as I thought she'd be after eating a phone.  (Maybe it's an ability she inherited from her late father.)

But face it, Lorenda - you are the weird one - sometimes anyway.  It runs in the family.
Rafe

ZacAttac21

Where can I find a woman like that?

*Starts humming "Jesse's Girl"*

Tuyu

Wow...down the hatch for real... 

Hope Matilda doesn't start considering phones with names like "Chocolate"...

ArchTeryx

Quote from: Rafe on July 01, 2014, 11:21:08 PM
Although she isn't nearly as uncomfortable as I thought she'd be after eating a phone.  (Maybe it's an ability she inherited from her late father.)

But face it, Lorenda - you are the weird one - sometimes anyway.  It runs in the family.

Oh, the fun will come much later, say, about 24-48 hours later.  Probably followed by a fair amount of demon-healing magic.  She didn't just swallow the bloody thing - she chewed it into shards.  Think about it.

Lorenda's bovine.  Cows eat weird things on occasion, as any large-animal vet will tell you; apparently Lorenda inherited THAT tendency from her late father.  She was under pretty extreme duress and was already mortally embarrassed (again!) by her mother, so she did the first thing that came to mind to end the conversation.

I don't think Lorenda is weird so much as just silly.  She's so used to being in awkward social situations - thanks to Kria - that she almost doesn't know what to do when she meets a mature, level-headed sort such as Matilda.  Bless her, Matilda probably would have taken Kria's pass at Dan in stride.

There's a friendship waiting in the wings once Lorenda gets up the courage to actually talk to Matilda.  But for now, time must pass.  As will other things.

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif