2014/01/10 [DMFA #1455] Wait 'til you see his Power Bomb.

Started by ZacAttac21, January 10, 2014, 02:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 11, 2014, 08:35:16 AM
Quote from: Tuyu on January 10, 2014, 04:54:47 PM
So much for my theory that the absent leaders were watching the meeting from their own realms (possibly through their representatives).
I imagine he's going to go somewhere quiet and meditate or perform some kind of ritual to communicate with her.  It would be kind of interesting to see, but he's a minor character so I doubt the camera will follow him.

If Dan's process is anything to go by, "Taun, Taun, she's our Mom, if she can't do it, no-one can!" or similar?

... include the pompoms and dancing on special occasions.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ZacAttac21

Quote from: ArchTeryx on January 11, 2014, 05:52:22 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on January 11, 2014, 01:01:40 PM
As for Uzumaki, I have read the series.  However Mink's curling is not really meant to be a reference to that but more that a few times now when Mink has shown to be distressed, the tentacles always curl up.  So the idea that Mink has stressed to the point of mega-curling into oneself made me laugh.  Nothing more.

Really, it was nearly as funny as Abel's little sojourn under the popcorn bowl.  Him and Mink could give each other lessons.
Considering they spent almost 400 years together at the academy, I bet Mink was the one who taught him how to do that in the first place. :3

And back to the subject of Owona... I sincerely doubt that this is the last we'll hear of her. I doubt that Amber would invest so much thought into a character only to scrap it before we see any of it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Raxuno on January 11, 2014, 11:17:37 PM
And back to the subject of Owona... I sincerely doubt that this is the last we'll hear of her. I doubt that Amber would invest so much thought into a character only to scrap it before we see any of it.

I'm not so sure I agree. Ambaargh is known for her world-building. Part of that is knowing when to let go of a character and let them die.

Plus she's sneaky.

Hariman

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 12, 2014, 03:57:15 PM
Quote from: Raxuno on January 11, 2014, 11:17:37 PM

I'm not so sure I agree. Ambaargh is known for her world-building. Part of that is knowing when to let go of a character and let them die.

Plus she's sneaky.

That's what Flashbacks are for!

Also, I enjoyed the Metroid reference, and wouldn't have thought of the other reference, had it not been mentioned.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Hariman on January 13, 2014, 05:27:12 PM
Also, I enjoyed the Metroid reference, and wouldn't have thought of the other reference, had it not been mentioned.
Personally, had she not mentioned Samus, I probably would've thought "sushi roll." :)

Hariman

Quote from: Raxuno on January 13, 2014, 07:29:44 PM
Personally, had she not mentioned Samus, I probably would've thought "sushi roll." :)

*Chuckles*

I wonder what other things compare to the Mink Ball form.

Armadillos, maybe.
Pillbugs, also maybe.

There are probably a few more, and I'm wondering who else had different first thoughts on what the Mink Ball looks like. ;)
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

HaDDea

Quote from: Hariman on January 14, 2014, 03:30:07 AM
Quote from: Raxuno on January 13, 2014, 07:29:44 PM

*Chuckles*

I wonder what other things compare to the Mink Ball form.

Armadillos, maybe.
Pillbugs, also maybe.

There are probably a few more, and I'm wondering who else had different first thoughts on what the Mink Ball looks like. ;)

He reminded me initially of the lolipop that Dimanika had when she met Dan.

... I hope she doesn't try to eat Mink.   >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaDDea on January 14, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

Maybe lick him to death?

Hariman

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 14, 2014, 11:11:22 PM
Quote from: HaDDea on January 14, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

Maybe lick him to death?

*Laughs!*

Knowing Dimanika, she'd probably tease Mink about that just for fun.

Or maybe Dimanika would offer Mink to Zezzuva as some sort of new candy to get Mink out of his Minkball form.