2013/10/11 [PF #284] - Make me an offer...

Started by ChaosMageX, October 11, 2013, 04:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Joshua, Page, and Keaton are certainly in a unique position in this whole situation.  As long as they hang back and don't rub Fendrick the wrong way, they're basically in no danger, no matter who wins.  However, given what we've seen (and might have yet to see) of Fendrick's behavior, that might be easier said than done.

Still, it is rather interesting that there are several people in the room who are holding more cards than Fendrick (who's definitely more than a few shy of a full deck).  I wonder what sort of hand Joshua is playing at the moment.  It's likely he's planning to get into a good backstabbing position with Fendrick, but then again there's a chance he could actually be sincere.  Either way, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Icon by Sunblink

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not to rain on anyone's ideas, but I'm wondering what Keaton has got up to...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 11, 2013, 09:29:58 AM
Not to rain on anyone's ideas, but I'm wondering what Keaton has got up to...

We'll be cutting back to her in a few weeks, have no fear.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

justacritic

Shirtless Joshua is shirtless. Though that reminds me how are androids going to be treated under the law? So far there's been mentions of it occasionally in your comic earlier. Something about Jakob suing in court and depending on the ruling of the husky being a person or property. 

Tapewolf

Quote from: justacritic on October 11, 2013, 08:54:13 PM
Shirtless Joshua is shirtless. Though that reminds me how are androids going to be treated under the law? So far there's been mentions of it occasionally in your comic earlier. Something about Jakob suing in court and depending on the ruling of the husky being a person or property. 

That is dealt with in about 8 chapters time, I believe.

Eboreg

Up to your old tricks again, Agent Oswald? </James Bond villain>
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

LionHeart

I think he might be trying to get in a position where he can grab the gun.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: LionHeart on October 11, 2013, 10:26:39 PM

Bets on Dariyl having already turned it into one of those ones that pops out a flag that says "bang" ? ;-]

ChaosMageX

Quote from: LionHeart on October 11, 2013, 10:26:39 PM

Given how badly he's mishandling it, that shouldn't be too hard a task to accomplish, especially for someone with Joshua's experience/credentials.  However, he's an angel, and could still be quite a formidable threat, even without a gun.  On the other hand, the fact that he's using a gun in the first place might mean he's not very good at being an angel.  Either way, it'd still be interesting to see just how well an android could fare against someone with powers of a demon/angel.

Icon by Sunblink

Eboreg

If Oswald actually disarms Major Nutcase, he's going to end up breaking the kitty's index finger. From what I've been told, disarming someone when his finger is in the trigger guard will break that finger.
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Eboreg on October 13, 2013, 03:08:44 PM
If Oswald actually disarms Major Nutcase, he's going to end up breaking the kitty's index finger. From what I've been told, disarming someone when his finger is in the trigger guard will break that finger.

That might actually be a good thing if he happens to have additional guns concealed, unless he's also ambidextrous.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

I'm not sure breaking his finger would be considered a problem, given what he's threatening to do.

Eboreg

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 13, 2013, 03:43:17 PM
I'm not sure breaking his finger would be considered a problem, given what he's threatening to do.

Perhaps not for the breaker, but maybe for the breakee, as it were. ;-]

Edit:
(I feel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWP3vZcKUvo might be appropriate here)

Daet

Finally got Internet's again! And apparently at a fortuitous time in the story line of one of my favorite comics. Nice to see Daryil's as daft as ever, lol.

It may already have been said but, nice use of the redshirt rabbit Tapewolf.
Either help fix it or quit complaining.