Mirrors on the Ceiling (Mature) (OoC/Interest Check) (GRAND REOPENING)

Started by Kafzeil, March 24, 2013, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Boog

Kafzeil

Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Meany

I'm sorry for absence.  Muse tanked on other projects.  Post from me tomorrow. :V

Ghostwish

Psst. Boogy. Your italics code broke. Also? Your zipper is down.

Boog

Oh jeez guys sorry

Angel

Arghle-Barghle. Extenuating circumstances have kept me from posting, but expect me to cook up something tonight.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Kafzeil

Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Ghostwish

*sits on the everyone* HEY. POST. Also, Boog? Fly, again.

Boog

Ghostwish

I will have you know that I have brutally pummeled VAE into posting. If he does not post soon, I shall commence with pummeling plus beating him with a purple 3 foot long dildo.

Boog

Ghostwish

I have pummeled and smacked and thwaped the hell out of that lynx.. but he continues with excuses. It's been so long I'm starting to forget my cubi's name! Can we continue, and let the lazy butts catch up if and when they can?

Kafzeil

Hmmm...given certain parties have vanished I may try to revitalize this by reopening it.=V

VAE

Heey, I'll try hammering something out tomorrow. Wanted to today but people wasted my time enough and now I'll need to bed  because work tomorrow.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Boog

Kafzeil

OKay know what? There's a second bus coming. I'm reopening submissions. Same rules as last time. Send me a char sheet and such.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Name: Marci Kensworth
Species: Coyote (Succubus)
Height: 6' 9"
Weight: Average
Outward Appearance
Fur Color: Brown with a tan color running from her chin down her belly there being a little grey along the top of her tail
Hair Color: Midnight blue it being long enough to reach her shoulder blades
Eye Color:   Hazel
Clothing: Her first outfit is a two-tone purple and white (main part is purple sleeves are white.) tight midriff t-shirt that shows off her belly and ample bosom. Also wears a pair of tight black leather pants with a dark brown leather belt around her waist, a pair of black fingerless gloves on her hands.She also has a set of simple light leather armor not including a helmet of any type (She does have other outfits to change into as needed of course.)

Accessories/belongings: A pair of silver colored rectangle framed shades with Emerald green lenses. A 24 karat gold necklace with an equally golden heart shaped locket that has a picture of her parents in one side and a picture of her younger sister Stacey in the other. A quiver for arrows and a satchel with a set of throwing knives in it. A small purse that contains, a bag of cinnamon flavored hard candies a couple of books for light reading. (Nothing fancy couple of romance novels.) As well it has a bit of money for food and other necessities. (Money may also be in her pockets instead.) Also has an Acoustic guitar
Weaponry:   A masamune style katana, a short sword with a bow and throwing knives for long range.
Special Abilities: Among her natural cubi abilities she knows a small range of other spells such as stunning spells and offense such as Ice and lightning, she also can conjure light for her to see by.

Outstanding Features: The pairs of light grey wings she has on her back and the top of her head as well the symbol of the clan Nact'larn that is on the back of her right hand, which is the main reason she wears gloves to hide it rather than having to paint or cover it with makeup.

Personality: Marci is a happy easy going gal maybe even a little bit of a seductress as members of her clan tend to be. (Not much for it though.) Some believe her to be evil but it depends mostly on who you ask.

History: Marci Grew up in a place called Aerino though her family once lived in a small village called nejik, (This town being less creature friendly, though she didn't know that.) having moved when her mother decided to take a new job that was offered her, her father doing the same by becoming a courier for a local company. Marci thought for quite some time, like most cubi do that she and her family were merely beings with wings. (As this is the story her parents told her and Stacey at the time.)

As she grew into her twenties she adapted a more carefree wandering lifestyle going to parties with friends and enjoying life. But one day as often happens, during a party at a bar far out of town, Marci's headwings suddenly sprung from her head (She had been getting headaches per the norm and ignoring them mostly.) more or less 'ruining' the party as everyone seeing what she was ran for their lives. Marci herself barely made it out of the city that the bar was in alive, the town guard having been called out as soon as the party goers began to run.

Marci sustained a number of injuries in her frantic escape from the town. After her wounds had been tended to, her parents told her and Stacey everything, about what she and her family are (Along with what clan she is.) and some of her new skills. However she was sent off to be taught her new abilities along with close quarters self defense and weapon combat.

While she was away learning her clan symbol appeared. Learning things about her clan while at this school, Marci Embraced it, though she didn't and still doesn't follow some of the hallmarks that the clan was known for. Once again she took to wandering about and even has done some adventuring, though for obvious reasons not against her own kind.

She has been known to steal a soul or two. Hearing about about this job she decided to try and shake the rust off her adventuring skills and see what she can do to help.

Likes: Friends, family and fun among other things. Including a good game, reading, quite into music (She can play the guitar.) and despite not really needing to eat she loves cooking, for her friends and herself.

Dislikes: Those who try to hurt her for being what she is or those who get in the way of her own endeavors, whatever they may be.
Location: Wandering makes it difficult to tell exactly, especially since she learned to fly/glide.
Occupation: Nothing permanent so far, she does sometimes take odd jobs. (Such as being a courier like her father or something of the like.)

Additional Info: Marci isn't invincible she can be hurt by normal means just like most other cubi including with magics. Loves to Spend time with others whenever she gets a chance. Contrary to necessity she does sleep at times. Also, she loves cinnamon, if you something edible of that flavor chances are she is gonna be after it.
Favorite Quote:   Life is Uncertain, eat Dessert first!
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Kafzeil

I'll try to slot you in Kirrin, but I may need some more players first.  If not the second bus might become a cab.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Angel

Posting tonight or tomorrow. I am SO SORRY it took me this long, work was kicking my muse's ass. DX But I'm back, bitches! I will not abandon this thing before walls start bleeding.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

FelixGrey_Incubi

Name: Harmond "Grim" Castill
Species: Wolf (Cubi)
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: Average
Outward Appearance
His fur is mostly a dark grey with slight tufts of bloodred coloring on the ends of his tail while his hair is like coal with the exception of a lone streak of white right in the center of his bangs. One of his eyes is similar to a sapphire but the other is a flat grye, similar to the color of his fur.

Clothing: Usually sporting loose, baggy clothing as to hide his features and keep people guessing. His favorite outfit to date would be a plain black hoodie with slits in the back to help keep his wings from cramping up, if necessary, along with a worn-out pair of jeans and combat boots.

Accessories/belongings: A pair of glasses for reading purposes, a small knapsack full of books and scrolls to go through in spare time along with a sheath for his broadsword and a knecklace with the japanese symbol for "rain" looped on the chain.
Weaponry:  A thin but powerful and well-made broadsword along with a pair of enchanted gauntlets
Special Abilities: The usual cubi abilites, along with a broad knowledge of magic and assination skills from his past...endevors.

Outstanding Features: His grey wings (which he usually goes through great lengths to hide) along with his clan symbol, which is the same as Zezzuva. Its mostly hidden by his hair or covered by multipule layers of spells.

Personality: Harmond is usually the last person that would talk but when he does, it is usually to make an important comment or to defend somebody. He isn't the most sociable person but can be a good friend and helpful to those he thinks are in need.

History: Harmond was raised as a being by his father. Like most beings, he was taught and raised to think in a scientific mindset and had learned very early in his childhood not to ask his father about his mother. Eventually, the subject had to be addressed because it was the only way to explain why he woke up with headwings.

It turned out that he was raised more out of curiousity than out of pity. His 'father' explained that he had found Harmond's mother dying and clutching him in her arms, Since she was close to death, she had begged him to raise the child in ignorance of his cubi heritage, in which he readily agreed.  This news not only shocked Harmond, but ruined his perspective on the world itself.

After that day, he wandered the world in search of answers, taking on odd jobs here and there in return for information. As the years went by, he became more and more detached to the people he met and his outlook on most things incredibly negative. He finally settled for being an investigator of sorts and as he became more known, he was given the nickname "Grim".

Most cases he takes on are grisly but he handles them with a cool-headedness and gets the job done. Most of the time he doesn't ask for a payment; in his opinion the payment is the case itself. But when he does name a price, it either has something to do with his cubi background or is of magical interest to him.

Likes: Reading, a good case or magical items of high value

Dislikes: Most people and things unless given a reason otherwise
Location: Wandering; usually ends up "at the right place at the right time"

Additional Info: Harmond usually keeps to himself. The only times you can get a reaction out of him is if it has to do with books, particulary violent cases or magical items. Or if you're lucky, he MAY speak to you on a random whim. Just MABYE.

Favorite Quote: Unless you have something interesting or important to say to me, it's better not to say it.

Ghostwish

Kafzeil

Hmm, I'll see if I crank something out tomorrow after I pick up my new glasses.