The current situation of Starfire

Started by Eboreg, January 18, 2013, 01:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

I was thinking recently and noticed that Starfire had a crippling shortage of management. Their commander is MIA as far as they're concerned and the power behind the throne has been soundly whipped into line. I just wonder what's going to happen now that their is virtually no command.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

We don't really catch up with them until late in the story, but the short version is that Ashford was in charge of a branch office not the entire organisation.  That branch now has a deputy from somewhere else stepping in as interim commander.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 18, 2013, 02:45:34 PM
We don't really catch up with them until late in the story, but the short version is that Ashford was in charge of a branch office not the entire organisation.  That branch now has a deputy from somewhere else stepping in as interim commander.

Ah, so that explains it.  Still, given the nature of their organization, I can't help but wonder how often stuff like this happens, with non-field commanders getting killed in the line of espionage fire.

Icon by Sunblink