Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer (may be NSFW)

Started by Ignuus66, January 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignuus66

Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming cyberpunk (who would have guessed) game created by the same people who made witcher 1 & 2 . It will be based on a roleplaying game of Cyberpunk 2020, and the release date is set for around 2015. It is heavily blade runner themed, and "Will decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot.  
(quoted from the developer summer conference in 2012)
Without further ado the trailer itself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

I generally like cyberpunk games, Deus ex being one of the first games I played and the first shooter/rpg/stealth game I played. (only played strategy games before) And I am very excited about how this will turn out.

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ignuus66 on January 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM
I generally like cyberpunk games, Deus ex being one of the first games I played and the first shooter/rpg/stealth game I played. (only played strategy games before) And I am very excited about how this will turn out.

Did you ever play System Shock?  The controls are a little awkward and the graphics are dated (it being 1994), but if you can get past that, it is a very rewarding game.  Set in 2072, in fact.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ignuus66

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 14, 2013, 06:05:11 PM
Quote from: Ignuus66 on January 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Did you ever play System Shock?  The controls are a little awkward and the graphics are dated (it being 1994), but if you can get past that, it is a very rewarding game.  Set in 2072, in fact.
I didn't play the first one, but I did play the second one and enjoyed it immensely.

(credit: Gabi)