8/27/06 The Power of Christ Compels You!

Started by Fresnor, August 27, 2006, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcalane

Quote from: Zedd on August 28, 2006, 06:55:31 PM
You want to see scary? *smacks Llearch with his tentcles*
I've seen scarier kittens.

And no, not photoshopped ones. :rolleyes

xHaZxMaTx

Führen Sie uns zum Sieg, mein Kittenlehre!

Arcalane

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 28, 2006, 07:07:40 PM

Führen Sie uns zum Sieg, mein Kittenlehre!

I said kittens, dammit!

But still, there's a website dedicated to cats like that. :P

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Heh heh..Its the stupid fuether kitty...And I know it was nuts...

e_voyager

you all lost me ther but i wons saw a cat surive bein run over by a car and a kitten with a broken back drag/crawl it's way under a porch. i want to take the kitten the the vet but i could not reach it.. this is my real life sad as it is.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Alondro

Quote from: Akisohida on August 28, 2006, 08:37:27 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on August 28, 2006, 07:50:21 AM

*imagines what a sheep-lion hybrid would look like*

...interesting notion.

*Imagines HOW that would come about, since lambs are a lions prey.*  :erk
It's kinda like the Mountain Pautine comic. 'If gryphons eat horses, how do hippogryphs come about?' "Umm..I'm not gonna touch that question with a ten-foot pole, mmkay?"

As een http://www.hollyann.furtopia.org/claxstory10.html there.

*Charline*  Baaaaaa... erf!  I mean... ROOAARR!!  *looks about nervously, trying to hide her fleecy fur*  My dad was NOT a ram, if that's what you're thinking!

*Charles shakes his head*  Eh, I just think your whole backstory is a bunch of bull.  *ba-dum-dum*   :laugh  

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Manawolf

fesworks

Its nice to see Lorenda again. She actually looks really cute methinks. I like her character. I always kinda wondered what might happen between her, Jy, and her mom.... Anyone else remember that Her Mom (forget her name at the moment) took that game device to that high council? I have been wondering if that will ever come up again, or if Amber forgot about it.... so many open plot trails.

e_voyager

open plotrs are the backups og comic writers. also i like Kira as she is some what scary theon not as scary as moria
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Manawolf

You're thinking of utter, they're two different things.  Then again, it's a matter of style, and where to put it exactly.  But that gets into the ickyness of furry anatomy, so we'll stopl here.

e_voyager

good ideal mas ans both mares and cows have udders but the deference comes in when you change the biped quaduped thing

Manawolf

It's all about the placement with some people, but then again I've been around once or twice.

Zedd

e_voyager

there are some places that even i don't want to return to Zedd

Kenji

Every now and then I have to really agree with one or two of the characters. Today seems to be Lorenda.

Zedd

You said it KK...Someone has seems to be atracted to the cow lass as of late ya know

e_voyager

Alondro

*Charline hmphs*  It was a slip of the tongue.  I don't have udders.  And I shall become the lead character once Dan is out of the way...   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Reese Tora

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 28, 2006, 01:25:11 PM
Back on topic...ya know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Alexsi has some demon blood in her...

The only thing we don't know better is that Dan and Alexis don't share the same mother... we don't know that thier father didn't have a habit of falling in love with pretty female creatures. ;)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Manawolf

Quote from: Alondro on August 28, 2006, 10:25:10 PM
*Charline hmphs*  It was a slip of the tongue.  I don't have udders.  And I shall become the lead character once Dan is out of the way...   >:3

Lead villain, probably, at least until dark pegasus comes back again, you both get into a huge battle, both of you take each other out, or one of you is weakened enough to be finished off by the others.  That's usually the way it goes.

Zedd

Meech

We seem to have forgotten that Alexsi is an Amazon and not an ordinary being.  She is in full possession of her own hammer space.  Who knows what else she can do.  We are left to speculation until the Amazon section has been filled out in Demonology 101.

Not that I am picking on anyone in particular, but the correct word usage is 'a lot' and not 'alot', which is misspelled.  I saw this mistake made in several posts by different individuals.  I felt a short lesson was required.

Example:
1.  I hereby allot you ten cows.
2.  Wow, ten is a lot of cows.

Please note that my own grammar skills aren't as good as I would like.  I find it easier to find mistakes in others typing than to find mistakes in my own.  This is true for a lot of people.

Rafe

Quote from: Meech on August 28, 2006, 11:18:03 PM

I find it easier to find mistakes in others typing than to find mistakes in my own. 

That should be "I find it easier to find mistakes in other's typing..."  You left out the apostrophe in "other's ", which is required when it's used  as a possessive.
Rafe

Netami

Rafe, there is a double space between the words "used" and "as" in your last post and I believe that is improper form.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Rafe on August 29, 2006, 01:41:02 AM

I find it easier to find mistakes in others typing than to find mistakes in my own. 

That should be "I find it easier to find mistakes in other's typing..."  You left out the apostrophe in "other's ", which is required when it's used  as a possessive.

Unless, of course, he meant it to be plural.  In which case, there's an entire other set of issues. :P
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Azlan

We seem to be diverging from the intent of the thread...

Abel does not make a very good priest, the outfit just does not do him any justice, just a tad bit too regimented. 

Lexsi is rough with Dan, but he can take it, he always has.  She has some severe anger issues though, not a healthy way to deal with the immeidate issue...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Aridas

Quote from: Rafe on August 29, 2006, 01:41:02 AM

That should be "I find it easier to find mistakes in other's typing..." You left out the apostrophe in "other's ", which is required when it's used as a possessive.
Don't you mean others'?