What Song Are You Listening To?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 25, 2006, 01:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

'Land of confusion' by Disturbed. :B

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 26, 2006, 11:23:11 AMAnd am I the only one that's gets a sudden creepy feeling and chills down there spine when they here the Pokemon Rap backwards?
*Points and laughs...because he's mean* :B

xHaZxMaTx

Finest Worksong - R.E.M.  Those peeps who sang 'It's the End of the World as We Know It'

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

KarlOmega1

Riding the storm out- REO Speedwagon

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

mini-lion

Buck rogers - Feeder,

CD player player player player player

Leafar

KarlOmega1

Giant Wing- from "Sonic the Fighters" Arcade Game
I'm a Skype User.

Leafar

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Leafar

bill

Leafar

lol johnny cash is awesome....bill always has the EXACT tastes as me....for everything!!!!!! :)

bill

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.

Leafar

by my rank you see i CAN'T  watch this video right now.... *bookmarks it*

xHaZxMaTx

Butterflies and Hurricanes - Muse

The pianist is so awesome! :O  That's one of the cool things about Muse, they have a pianist intead of a lead guitarist.

Leafar

topher chee

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

*child couhgs*
ahem
evanescence - my immortal *cries* not! :P

bill

King Crimson - Talking Drum

Crimson doing post-rock about 20 years before it was invented. Great song.

topher chee

Nikki

Dakata

'Bodies' by Drowning Pool.

Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the...
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR! :3

Nikki

that's what i love about sunday- Craig morgan

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

Avril Lagigne - Losing my grip (coming from ap down!!!!!)

edit: yay i corrupted some new fan!!!!!!!

Nikki