8-25-06 He did what!

Started by GabrielsThoughts, August 24, 2006, 07:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

If Alexsi's temper is anything like Charline's....Dan better get the heck outta there!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

How bad would anger from a lioness cubi be? *knows that shes behind him and not turning*

Arcalane

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", I believe is how the saying goes. ;)

terrycloth

The solution's obvious -- make Fi the new bouncer.

That'll solve the 'where the heck is Fi anyway' problem, as well as efficiently removing problem customers from the bar with a minimum of fuss.

Zedd

He's probley hanging with my Acii...Mo

Rowne

That was grand, Tape.

Actually, this would be a beautiful excuse for Fi to mess up and for the two of them to go dimension hopping, a la Sliders (the early stuff at least).  I doubt Amber's that crazy but with our creative benefactor, one never knows.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on August 25, 2006, 08:55:42 PM
That was grand, Tape.

Actually, this would be a beautiful excuse for Fi to mess up and for the two of them to go dimension hopping, a la Sliders (the early stuff at least).  I doubt Amber's that crazy but with our creative benefactor, one never knows.

I hope not - I'm about to kick that off myself with chapter 4 of Jakob's story.  They don't use Warp-aci but it could be the same underlying mechanism (See strip #59).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Warp aciis does always seem like to cause trouble as I say again...Acii and mow breeding is chaos

Manawolf

Don't you dare start on warp aci/mow hybrids.

Aridas

Manawolf

Zedd

e_voyager

Dan needs a sing "Beware my sister!" but that would only cause him more pain.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

why is it that she is so mad that he has that privelege?

Arcalane

I think it's more a case of "Merlitz did WHAT?!" rather than being p`d off at Abel/Dan.  :rolleyes

e_voyager

in the long run it was dan and arry's fault he ran off. he's still heart broken.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

xHaZxMaTx

I think you mean in retrospect, but point taken.

topher chee

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

e_voyager

topher chee

Zedd

Thats why its called Lost Lake peoples.... :P

topher chee

Zedd

Deadly one too..*pokes your neck with a pointy stick*

topher chee

e_voyager

blood rage e shift to eshelon demon vampier lord. "your blood is mine"

Zedd

e_voyager

aculli it's form 1994 when i started reading the comic book demon i belive