Kids...

Started by Leafar, August 21, 2006, 03:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

those two on the scoter almost met God in person, lol!
luck they didn't get hit!!!

http://www.erborrico.com/206raba.wmv

ElectroMotive

what about the guy in the car?

Leafar

screw him...if he can't drive smoothly them, he shouldn't drive at all...but i guess the guy is alright...just learned a lesson or 2...

ITOS

Why was the car driving so fast and why were there lots of people standing by the road and why did they cheer when he crashed and do we have any more sugar? :mowdizzy
This generic comment was brought to you by:

mini-lion

QuoteWhy was the car driving so fast and why were there lots of people standing by the road and why did they cheer when he crashed and do we have any more sugar?

looks to me thats its a illegal rally,

if people want to do this sort of thing there are clubs for organized rallying where roads are closed by the police this is just sheer madness

Leafar

that's why it's cool!!!!!!! :)

Aridas

Gareeku

bill

Sketchy boy

LOL!!!  Dang Bill, that was funny!  :B :3

Drake Manaweilder

luiqui

Why were they clapping? Wouldn't they be a bit more concerned about the driver's safety? Like, whether or not they're seriously injured? Or dead? That actually scares me.

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: luiqui on August 31, 2006, 06:43:40 PM
Why were they clapping? Wouldn't they be a bit more concerned about the driver's safety? Like, whether or not they're seriously injured? Or dead? That actually scares me.

The guys on the scooter would of been even more worst if they got hit ya know . . .