The comic is back! 8-21-06

Started by Boog, August 20, 2006, 07:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Netami on August 20, 2006, 08:17:23 PM
Pay attention:

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_632.php

Bear.

FWIW, his last appearance is in the left hand side of panel 1 in 655.

After that, Abel appears to have magically hidden his various shopping bags. Or something.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 21, 2006, 05:33:23 AMFWIW, his last appearance is in the left hand side of panel 1 in 655.

That bag seems both larger and darker than the bag Jyrras was carrying...  :paranoid
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Lucheek

Jyrras looks more mad than he could've in his old outfit...

Alondro

*Charles comes out of his anaDMFAosis coma*  It's back!  I live and laugh again!

*Charline sighs*  Drats, just one more day...  >:3  Anyway, I forsee a battle between Jy-snack and Lorenda.. which shall culminate in Jyrras' inevitable devouring by said carnivorous cow!  *drools in anticipation*  :dribble  Not that kind of drooling!  I'm not on drugs or unconscious!

[narrator] Uhm... we don't have any other drool emoticons on the list.

*Charline grrrs*  Smiley heads shall roll for this!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ITOS on August 21, 2006, 06:06:21 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 21, 2006, 05:33:23 AMFWIW, his last appearance is in the left hand side of panel 1 in 655.

That bag seems both larger and darker than the bag Jyrras was carrying...  :paranoid

The one on the left, not the right. Of the middle panel, there, I mean.

But yes, it still looks darker and larger. I just figured from 639, Jyrras has it in his left hand, then in 642, there's only the two bags on the table. Which suggests that Jyrras' bag is inside one of the other two - that green one, mayhaps?

After that, Abel collects those bags off the table in 645, but might well have misplaced them in 649... since he isn't apparently carrying them in 652, when next we see him. In fact, the next time we see any of the bags is in 652, as you've shown in your middle panel, where we have a light green and a dark green - I suggest the light green is the earlier light green, and the dark green is from the bookstore. And the brown one, seen in 656.2, would be on the other side, behind Jyrras' head. Although in 657, it magically vanishes.

I note in 663 Jy-Jy has a brown carrier bag, which suggests that he may have the bear in there, and leaves it at Wildy's....

*cough* Why yes, I do have too much spare time on my hands.

ITOS

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 21, 2006, 09:20:49 AMI note in 663 Jy-Jy has a brown carrier bag, which suggests that he may have the bear in there, and leaves it at Wildy's....
Excellent observation, Watson!

But that raises the question, where did he get that bag from? There was a brown bag on the table in 642 but... Abel has a brown bag too so now we have three green bags and two brown.

Some people discuss politics but we... :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

... get lynched by Our Beloved Author for discussing things to death? :-)

*hides from Amber*

... On second thoughts, *hides* from Damaris, Dmoon, and Clara, too. And Jorge, although he's not very talkative... :-)

Aridas

*calls the bag continuity detectives*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aridas

Unofficially, maybe. I mean, if you wired your house, that doesn't necessarily mean you're an electrician. We need the experts.

e_voyager

i try not to worry about such things as it only drives one made if they obsess. then again i contribute a lot to  universe  shifts so hey color me  blind.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

rt

oy what a discussion a simple 'what bear' can bring  :mowdizzy

Great to have the comic back, and the colours look spot on to my eyes .. though mabey the colour problem is in the bags  :mwaha

Xss

Vidar

THE LONG AWAITED GLORIOUS RETURN OF THE COMIC HAS OCCURRED!

* kneels before Zod^H^H^HAmber *
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

[insert name]

Egads.  This is a joyous occasion. :O
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

GabrielsThoughts

I think its clear what happened. Abel knows the Hidden weapons technique and the bags are made from magical soybeans, unlike the conventional soybeans used to make most Grocery bags, which gives them the ability to change color at random.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

No, I think the brown bag is for Jy to hide his bottle of Absolut Vodka in, since everyone seems to think he's underage.

Howru

654 had the "You Scry You Buy" policy from the bookstore, so the darker green bag might be Abel's copy of the book.

Zedd

I bet drawing bag apn bags drove her nuts.....

Drake Manaweilder

I think that maby one of the bags contains Jys old gear in it. not shure which one but that would be my guess.