The "next word" game

Started by vulpesweasel, August 20, 2006, 02:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

llearch! xD *sorry dude i couldn't resist when you said JLA is junk :P *

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

llearch n'n'daCorna

NTSC

(incidentally, I didn't say JLA was junk. I said word association, for me, brings up "junk" - precisely why, I'd probably find it difficult to say...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Leafar

ok, you're forgiven! ;)

video!!! lol

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

e_voyager

Hilary

Castle Pokemetroid

Hilary

Castle Pokemetroid

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

vulpesweasel

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Semperon

*Is a computer nerd*

vulpesweasel

Brunhidden

akward

QuoteIt occoured to me too late that a support group for anorexics was a rather bad place to work right after eating a four buritto lunch
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

vulpesweasel

Roureem Egas

vulpesweasel

Castle Pokemetroid

vulpesweasel

Castle Pokemetroid

vulpesweasel

Suwako