Flight of Fancy (OOC/Interest Thread--OPEN!)

Started by Aisha deCabre, January 06, 2012, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

I plan on posting to move things along tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

Angel

Today and tomorrow are booked for me, I'll post by Sunday at the latest.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

justacritic

Hmmm now what would be the most chaotic and reasonable reaction to being stranded among a rogue flight?

techmaster-glitch

Posted. Xephelon's got a short conversation to have with Shax, I think.

Inumo

Yugo

https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

techmaster-glitch

Yeah, I'm still waiting on Shax to post a reply...

Techcubi

Sooooooo, is this actually currently open? It says 'Currently Closed' on the IC thread, but, it has 'OPEN' in this thread's current title.

Boog

Ownership of the thread has shuffled around here and there so we cant really edit the thread title. BUT if you fill out a character sheet and PM it to me I think we have room for you!

Tapewolf

If you want the main thread set as 'open' I can do that.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

justacritic

Angel

I'm back from a vacation and in a writing mood. Tech, Kenyan had last addressed you, so if you want to work that into your last post that'd help. But it's not necessary.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Angel; I want to respond, but I'm still waiting on Shax since that's who Xeph last addressed.

Though at this point I might have to just forget that and move on without him. If he hasn't posted in the next day or two, I'll respond to Kenyan.

EDIT: Just checked, Sax hasn't logged in since July 19th. Yeah I'm just gonna make a post sometime after I get up tomorrow morning. Sorry for the wait.

EDIT EDIT[7/28]: And post up, Angel. Sorry for being a day later than I said, was unexpectedly busy yesterday. Hope the post works for you to continue with Kenyan! :3

EDIT EDIT EDIT[8/14]: Aand figures, the moment I stop paying attention to the most recent post in the Haunted Ballroom, I miss Angel's post by four days. Whoops. xD

Shax

Tapewolf

Jakob is still waiting to be told whether he's under arrest, or whether he can go and if so what kind of transport arrangements and compensation they are likely to get and has been waiting for this since last year...

Mel Dragonkitty

Hi all. Real life seems to have run off with our GM. Hopefully it will spit him out soon.

Tape, I can tell you that Jakob, and anyone else "rescued" by the police are now being held for ransom by the government. You'll end up in the same police station where Mel is being held. If you want to move yourself there and have a ransom demand conversation with the police chief that would be the next step.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on September 28, 2015, 07:17:18 PM
Tape, I can tell you that Jakob, and anyone else "rescued" by the police are now being held for ransom by the government. You'll end up in the same police station where Mel is being held. If you want to move yourself there and have a ransom demand conversation with the police chief that would be the next step.

Yeah.  If I remember right, Jakob has heard rumours of this and is mostly asking to find out if that's the case, though he's asking it in a way that suggests he expects to be freed and compensated for his trouble.

I'd rather have someone more in touch with the setting write the government side of it, but if things are totally stalled I might give it a go.

techmaster-glitch

*pokes the RP*  :poke

can it still be raised from the dead?  :U  :zombiekun2

justacritic