Flight of Fancy (OOC/Interest Thread--OPEN!)

Started by Aisha deCabre, January 06, 2012, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

Here, obviously, just....not yet sure how I should make an entrance. :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 16, 2013, 10:57:10 AM
Here, obviously, just....not yet sure how I should make an entrance. :B

Board the ship, gaze in awe for a bit and end up in the common room?

Inumo

I'm about, though pretty much on rails for the moment.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 16, 2013, 11:14:33 AM
Board the ship, gaze in awe for a bit and end up in the common room?

I mean I'm a little lacking in context and a good picture of what things look like and where everyone is at the moment, but I probably just need to plunk down and read the most recent couple of pages or so.

FelixGrey_Incubi

Kafzeil

Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

techmaster-glitch

Alright, got my introductory post up. Took a liberty with autoing a couple of ship-crew, hope that's not an issue, but I can change if it's needed. I'm also not sure what the most immediate room is upon entering the Flame of Freedom, so I left that a bit vauge, I don't know if anyone else is in the same area Xephelon is in.

Aisha deCabre

Just for references, Corgatha made a short description of the different levels of the ship and what each consists of.  I forget whether there was a map drawn up, but it should help new players find their bearings.

I'll put this up on the front page for easy access, as well.  Also, I updated the list of players and links to their character sheets, however I think at some point we'll put hash-marks through those names that have been MIA too long and have been kicked and/or dropped out of the RP.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

techmaster-glitch

Tapewolf

I can't think of anything to add at the moment.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

I'd post if i could, though I'm waiting on paladin and Kafzeil, at the moment
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

techmaster-glitch

...and I guess I should have asked a bit ago, is there -anyone- who's char is on the deck where the boarding ramp leands into?   :animesweat

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 03, 2013, 10:44:25 PM
...and I guess I should have asked a bit ago, is there -anyone- who's char is on the deck where the boarding ramp leands into?   :animesweat

Shax and I are in the dining area.

justacritic

Shax

We need to have an event happen or something to get the ball rolling again

Aisha deCabre

Players will be happily reassured that we were doing a recent amount of brainstorming and things are liable to get moving soon. >:3  Hang tight and keep playing innocent. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 23, 2013, 07:25:16 PM
Players will be happily reassured that we were doing a recent amount of brainstorming and things are liable to get moving soon. >:3  Hang tight and keep playing innocent. x3

Cool.  Just to make sure they don't get lost, there seem to be at least two dangling plot threads for Jakob - the possible apology from Kaf, and the folks organising in the slavehold seem to have a problem with him also, though I appreciate that one probably isn't in a position to progress at this stage.

Shax

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 23, 2013, 07:55:21 PM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 23, 2013, 07:25:16 PM

Cool.  Just to make sure they don't get lost, there seem to be at least two dangling plot threads for Jakob - the possible apology from Kaf, and the folks organising in the slavehold seem to have a problem with him also, though I appreciate that one probably isn't in a position to progress at this stage.

Jakob seems to tick off a lot of people doesn't he?

FelixGrey_Incubi

So..this looks like we just need an event? Um also, will the new characters be pre-placed or is there something else in motion?

Boog

Felix: You can take care of where new characters are placed; I'm happy to assume they were already on board and just not traveling in the same circles as the players so far. If you want your character to be boarding at Quaggath or something else, feel free. Anything fancier than that, I'd appreciate a PM to make sure you don't step on anything we have in motion.

Tape: I'll look over what we have and make sure nothing gets lost, although of course some events may render prior subplots altered or irrelevant, as is always a risk in a large RP with multiple interlinking stories. Not saying they will, just a warning, I'll look at what we got and how they fit into the New Big Plan.

techmaster-glitch

I'm just waiting/hoping for someone to notice Xephelon at some point..otherwise, he doesn't have much more to do right now except wander the ship "oooh"-ing and "ahhh"-ing until somthing happens. :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shax on December 23, 2013, 09:21:13 PM
Jakob seems to tick off a lot of people doesn't he?

The way I read it the guy organising the revolt wanted to take down all the wealthy passengers, whether they came by their wealth honestly or no...

techmaster-glitch

Heh, that was actually an amusing way to have someone interact with Xephelon, Boog xD I approve :3

Tapewolf

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

I'm not sure myself but i've not posted yet cause i've been feeling rather sickly. I will be posting soon however.

FelixGrey_Incubi

justacritic

*throws chainsaws into the mix* That is the question

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Starting to feel better, i'll be posting something for my part later today.

FelixGrey_Incubi

! No chainsaws! I didn't finish the course on juggling those yet!