Conference for the elimination of Superman

Started by Xuzaf D, August 20, 2006, 02:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

croc points at kio "watch" he lights a small fire in a mini culdren he brought and throws in some of kio's fur, some greenish blue moss and a pice of skin from an older man.
and kio started to age rapidly before everyones eyes.
"ph0 would be an acid but ph 14 is a base.... as a man of science i thought you would have known that..."

Manawolf

"Trust me, either way it'll burn your skin off.  Pure Water is ph7, and moving the farthest away from that number gets you a highly corrosive concoction."

e_voyager

the cloaked figure sighs checking his list again. "oddly enough i don't thin that super man ages past middle age as long as he's under a yellow sun and his people have and average life span under a red sun of over 800 years.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

"you do not know the extent of my power...observe."
kio must have been in his hundres by now. "it keeps going till i SAY so. and if it ages them this fast...then eight hundred is nothing"
croc snuffed out the fire by placeing his hand on the opening of the culdren. he then emptied the pot and started a new fire this time he used a young womans skin. and kio started growing younger and started to grow boobs.

e_voyager

thats 800 under a red sun. under a yellow sun he could live billions of years. the yellow sun charges his and makes him invulnerable. this slows cell deterioration and speeds regeneration. he could likely go a little grey the remain that way as you advance him a billion years or more (this is the gold age super that that went through that. expilly in the three books that made up red son"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

CutMan

"I hope I'm not too late," a scientist says, walking through a side door. He had a white lab-coat, black-rimmed glasses, and a plethora of pens in his pockets. He was a lean, medium-tall man, with bright orange hair that was slightly spiked. He pushed up his glasses using his index finger and sat down in an empty seat. "I had a hard time checking my e-mail. So what's the latest plan?" he asked, folding his hands together, bringing them up to his chin, and leaning on his elbows against the table.

Kio

"Hey!  I don't want to be a girl!  Turn me back!" Kio says.

e_voyager

the cloaked figure groans. "your not a gain you're 214 years old and getting older while that acid tries to over come your regeneration to dissolve your flesh and bones. or was that the strong base?" starts to wonder if kio is kin to block buster or Grundy.

Manawolf

"I TOLD YOU, IT DOESN'T MATTER.  Acids and bases will be just as dissolvant if they are strong enough.  They make oven cleaners out of basic chemicals weaker than this.  You also get an interesting, though unpredictable and volatile, reaction if you mix them."

Smashes other vial against Kio's head.

e_voyager

the cloaked figuer shruged. "i was just curious. i know my basice chemistery as well you know"

lucas marcone

croc was in the middle of turning kio back when an elbow knocked over his cauldren putting out the fire. this put kio in the middle of the transition.
"sorry kid im out of my ingredents looks like youll have to stay that way till my supplier can get ahold of some more."

e_voyager

groans. "at this rate i'll bee 1,000 years before any of thers people come close the the goal"

CutMan

Feeling ignored, the scientist pulled out a small scroll with all sorts of plans written on it. He looked over the sheet, making himself at home by folding his legs and pulling out a pen from behind his ear. Making changes in his plans was a crucial step in making the plans' chances of success higher.

Manawolf

As the alkaline and acidic chemicals mixed, a bright light flash and an explosion exuded from Kio.  Coke pulls from himself from the resulting rubble, and looks onward while the smoke clears.

"Well, he can be anything from vaporized to an ooze (possibly still alive).  Hard to tell, I never mixed those two before."

CutMan

The scientist's glasses rattled with the explosion. He looked up from what he was doing, but only shook his head in disapproval. "Pftt....Why not just use cellulose nitrate, nitroglycerin, and nitroglycol and be done with him?" he muttered to himself. "At least that would put the poor slob out of misery...," he said under his breath, still reviewing his carefully formatted plans.

e_voyager

the cloaked figure sighs "thats may work though i don't think he was slated to die this day" he is standing unruffled as is expected for even a full force punch form superman has failed to faze let alone budge him though it caused massive damages to the  plantion they were on. still he could not act directly against the man or Stael until his time came to pass over,

Manawolf

"If you aren't going to contribute, then move along.  This is the conference for the elimination of the man of Superdickery, not his fanclub."

e_voyager

i can make sugers evne find itmes but i am not allows to harm his phyisils untl he is already dead. thats what i think that red sunlasn would word well. if you mank his mortla that any thing can kill him. i know that strengst and weaksnesm of most beings and that would be god is too anoying wiht his action to be premeins with his reckles aciosn. reveing tims for godness skasn is he out of his mind? 

*shakes his head and pull a second scroll with weaksin od the mornon of steel". lets see gold kyption makes him mortlan and supposed  not be undone. yeah right as if.. there must be some way to keep his dead. wait that could work! are this any telepoters here?

Kio

"Eww..I'm alll oozzzyyyy!" Kio said, sounding totally differnt.

lucas marcone

"well that was fun but maybe we should try these ideas on the man of steel himself. and atleast three of us should stay behind incase nothing works and he throws us in jail to bust us out again."

CutMan

The scientist finally stood up after careful review of his plans. "I think I may have the solution, gentlemen," he said with a cocky grin on his face. He unravelled the scroll a bit more, showing huge schematic schemes and plans-a-plenty. He picked the scroll up by one end and cleared his throat.
"Now, we have all seen what weakens the man o' steel, but we have never really combined all of those elements. In order to complete this plan, we'll require many contributers to the cause. If you think you're all willing and ready to retrieve or bring in a few strange powers or items, then this plan could very well be that of Superman's destruction...."

e_voyager

i can reterinve the most dangerous items even if they lie in the heart of a star.

CutMan

The scientist closed his eyes and considered everything he needed to complete his plan. Even if all of the materials were collected, there'd be a lot of work in building such a device. Everyone would either lose interest or rebel by then.
"Hmmm....," he pondered, taking his seat again. "Does anyone else in this faculty have any more ideas? I'm curious to find out just what you all think is an appropriate way to finally rid ourselves of this nuisance."

e_voyager

i say we need to lure him into a trap spring red solar radiation laps on him and then  drown him, gut him and behead hims after that you can stuff his body full of Kryptonite and throw him in a black hole for all i care.

but if thats too complex then you could, if you have a teleporter, send his to  qawd and attack him there were the anti monitor bend the rules of physics as you know them remember the anti monitor nearly beat him to death in his youth.

Manawolf

"Don't tell me we're trying an 'attack from all angles at once' plan?  Those always backfire.  You got to go with one or two things that work and stick with them."

e_voyager

nods i know but those are two serpate ideals that may work. you know what saves superman a lot?  his friends if we are going to send him to the after life he must be serpated form them as well. i remember his reaction of the mosn when it was steel turn to die.