Blockbuster (IC)

Started by justacritic, December 17, 2011, 05:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LionHeart

Maya looked around at the sets, prompted by Kumiko's remark. "Hey, you're right. I recognise that one -" she pointed "- from Wings of Justice 5. I guess we really are on a shoestring budget here."

She ensured that she had a grip on her ropes (the grip in question being a brown-furred rabbit Being of rather Amazonian proportions, who apparently answered to "Fluffy"), and prepared herself for the first scene.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Ravenscroft

Mal grinned broadly, no script, oh fun!
"Introductary scenes eh?" He wrung his hands and flexed his wings, settling some of the scenery into the guise of a village, with much help from grips and props. When it was completed he flexed again and turned his wings into a bunch of people puppets. "All right since the demoness is bloodthristy lets do a nice razing of the village scene, lots of people screaming and getting maimed." With the help of wardrobe he was able to crawl along the floor and from the knees up and without looking at their faces too directly (they all had his face on each one) you could see a small gathering of extras. "I think we'll need a few good faces, maybe some good makeup."
He looked up at the demoness, "However you want to approach this I think I can manage terror." the puppets all lifted their hands to their faces in horror, the faces opening into a look of terror, though maybe they were all valium. "You can mangle my wings, they grow back pretty fast, it'll give us very realistic blood gushing shots. No heroes just yet though, so if you guys want to get some extra clothes on so you can add a little variety to the crowd of victims."
Oh wow! Uh Yeah Sorry about that turns out I'm quite, quite mad. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience of it all. Personally I'm as scared as all of you must be. But on the Plus side I'm not dangerous! Just not to be taken personally.

JamesCray

Wilton did a double-take, and pointed out a particular prop piece standing in for a structure. "Hey, I helped build that a few years ago! Kind of surprised it hasn't come apart by now, it wasn't meant to stand up to repeated use..." he remarked. As Mal shuffled the scenery, the vulpine ducked behind a nearby wardrobe rack. By the time the set was, well, set, seemingly a different being came back out. There wasn't much to be done about his fur color short of dyeing it, but instead of short black hair, a longish brown wig spilled out over his shoulders. He bore the attire of a village guard, and the chunky black and silver glasses were gone. Most noticeably, however, there was a visible difference in the way he carried himself. Where Wilton tended to a slouched posture naturally, he now strode forward with his shoulders square, chest out, and a confident grin on his face.

"Well, shall we get this show on the road?"
I wish the real world would just stop hassling me.
"I work in Fringe Division. Weird is a matter of degrees."

LionHeart

Maya blinked at the transformation. "You're good," she said, a new note of respect in her voice. "Well, if the heroes aren't in this scene..."

She closed her eyes for a moment, and concentrated. Her face shifted, taking on a new cast of features. Her hair became longer, and faded from its midnight black to a nondescript brown. Her clothing underwent a change as well, morphing from the shorts and halter combination to a peasant blouse and a long brown skirt. She opened her eyes, and grinned at the others. "... I might as well fill another 'extra' slot. The more, the better, right?"

She turned to Wilton, and clasped her hands dramatically in front of her. "Sir Guardsman, come quick!" she declaimed breathlessly, in a voice about half an octave higher than it had been a moment ago. "The town is being attacked by an evil demon!"
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

KumikoTsumi

With a smirk, Kumiko strutted around. Wearing a dark dress with what seemed to be blood stains on it, she stepped on a few heads with satisfaction. Glaring at an annoying puppet that was shrieking, she grinned and grabbed it by the head, crushing the skull with a nice "crack". Throwing down the crushed puppet she continued to walk around and narrowed her eyes, as if she were looking for her next victim.

LionHeart

Maya, in her "town peasant" guise, shrieked and ran around in what she hoped was an appropriate fashion, dodging the "attacks" of the evil demon Kumiko.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

JamesCray

Wilton dashed toward Kumiko with a stride that certainly looked dramatic, although encouragement from collapsing set pieces on previous productions had shown him he could run a lot faster if he really wanted to. Rounding the corner of one of the buildings, he scowled determinedly, drew his (blunted) sword and leapt at the feline, letting loose a battlecry of "Eat steel, Demon!"
I wish the real world would just stop hassling me.
"I work in Fringe Division. Weird is a matter of degrees."

KumikoTsumi

Hissing in annoyance, Kumiko dodged to the side quickly and spun around, taking out her scythe. "It's no fun if the victims move!" she yelled as she dashed forward and a fiery glint in her eye.