commissions for sale :B 5$ and up

Started by icarus, October 25, 2011, 10:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icarus

let's try this again D:

okay so, art for sale. i tend to use markers (deleters and copics) but if you'd like me to, i can bust out coloured pencils or watercolours or the tablet. all up to you really. i'm okay with drawing cubi or humans or whatever you want. blah blah broke, blah blah moving, blah blah car needs repairs. :o the usual artist problems.

enough of that, here's prices and examples. the links lead to FA, but are all safe for work.

__full body__
flat colour character - 14$ [example]
digital flat colour - 12$ [example]
detailed colour character -20$ [example]
with simple background - +5$  [example]
with complex background - +10-20$, but you'll hafta give me more info. [example]
additional characters - +5$ each

__bust shots__
flat colour character - 5$
digital flat colour - 5$
detailed colour character - 9$ [example]
addition characters - +5$ each

__other__
icons- 5$
tattoo designs - 10-20$ depending on complexity [example]
artist trading card (2.5x3.5 colour drawing with background) - 10$ [example]
comics - 50$ per page [example]
laminated conbadge - 20$

you can contact me either by noting me on DA or FA (my username on both is "not-fun") or by e-mailing me at cial@deathsticks.org

i'd refrain from sending me a note on these forums just cause i often forget such a feature even exists :o

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: icarus on October 25, 2011, 10:35:45 AM
i'd refrain from sending me a note on these forums just cause i often forget such a feature even exists :o

We're working on making it able to email people again, but, uh, in the mean time, this is probably the better move. ;-]

*makes notes*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears