Bye Bye Taski, See You Soon

Started by topher chee, August 15, 2006, 12:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

Screw the white family!!!
Hope everything will go well with your sis tomorrow, we will all be waiting for your rampages and you better make it quick XP

on other news, maybe some other people would like to say good bye, and good luck on getting your dads comp.

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Gabi

So it seems. What exactly is going on and what's that white family?

Anyway, I hope Taski returns soon.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kasarn

topher chee

there ya go the link explains it all, his sister got sued or sumthin by a white family who doesnt pay rent and all this other mumbo jumbo

Rowne

Poor Taski.  Silly broken reality, bad things always seem to happen to really good, decent and stand up people.  With consistency, I might add.

All I can say in any situation like this is chin up and bare it through and I find that if one happens to be in a bit of a rut and one has a lot of time on their hands, it's an ideal oppurtunity to do something from one's own big list 'o things that they've always wanted to do but never had the time to do it.

That is, of course, provided Taski has the time.

Regardless, I hope things get better soon.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bare it through?

surely he'll get arrested for that, too?

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Weird things going on as of late. And not the good kind of weird either.
See ya in a while, Taski. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Taskidog

I would say their names, but I don't wanna get involved. Everything I heard of these people comes from my sister, and I've only seen them once before and tonight when I my mom was being followed by the white lady <.< That and I might cause trouble :P

as for the moving matters, everything halted cause of court and worries. My dad really wants to buy owr very own house, but my sister is most likely helping to pay for it so first things first. For now I'll be bumming inernet off my sister's computer instead of my firend's <.<

topher chee

Gabi

I hope everything is sorted out soon, but something is bugging me... What does the family being white have to do with anything?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Leafar

i didn't catch a thing...care to explain us topher?

topher chee

I dunno, the white family, was just given that name by taski so thats what i said.....and basically what happened is a "white family" was screwing over the people who owned the apartment or duplex or whatever they were renting, and then they made false claims on taski's sister.  Then she had to go to court, blah blah blah, that pretty much generalizes it, i cant go into detail ecause thts all i know, maybe if taski checks this thread out he can explain for ya, that is if what i just said didnt help

lucas marcone

taski....all i have is this to say..... DAMN THE MAN! SAVE TASKI RECORDS (reference to empire records)

Leafar

Sketchy boy

The charges sound like bogus.  If I would first start off the argument about them not paying the rent.  Then ask them about there income, then ask them about why are they suing Taskis sister. Do they need money for the rent?  Are you stalling for time and trying to take down everyone wih you?

They are greedy.  I hate greed.  Makes me angry.

People in this world are too damn greedy.  If it wasn't for my religon to forgive them I would beat some sense into them.   Then again, I could always just ask for forgiveness afterwards.  >:3  j/k

topher chee

i wish there was no politics, no jealousy, or sense of ownership in this world

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try, no hell below us, above us only sky, imagine all the people, living in harmony...

:-)

topher chee

haha john lenon, if you play that backwards, you get something evil...
and his wife too, if you play her korean backwards, it says i shot john lenon.....kinda creepy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yoko Ono played backwards sounds like The Cranberries?