Is Aniz as dead as he seems ...

Started by kaskar, April 13, 2011, 08:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

I may be a bit late to get this in, but the public records search by Macy in #1194 only
      " Assumes " that Aniz is dead. Was Macy's data really accurate, or has he pulled off the old
      adventurer  stunt again, only to find that in Dan's case, the female clan genes prevailed ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Sofox

kaskar

Quote from: Sofox on April 13, 2011, 09:36:11 AM
Here's my theory:

Yes.

Thanks, I thought that Destina may have, as Cubi do, be too blinded by emotion to notice him if he was not
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Naldru

Aniz may or may not be dead, but the theories about him being alive will never die.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

MT Hazard

Is Aniz dead?

Short answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess. And stop asking or Fluffy will hunt you down.

Slightly more detailed answer: Yes, Abel knows it and records state he was killed by Alexsi's mother.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on April 13, 2011, 01:56:52 PM
Slightly more detailed answer: Yes, Abel knows it and records state he was killed by Alexsi's mother.

Of course, these records also state that Dan's mother is a Being.  IMHO it could go either way with Aniz at this point.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Clearly Aniz is also Elvis, folks are uncertain whether he's dead or not.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShadesFox

And I talked with Death recently.  He said that he never took Elvis.  Therefor, Aniz is clearly still alive.
The All Purpose Fox

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VAE

Fun theory.
Basically, after killing Alexsi's mother, pretending to be her, killing his father  and substituting him, and THEN finding Destania half-dead, he decided to say "screw it, let's start again" and married her.
I mean, trying to deceive a cubi over 8000 years older than him, AND one that has tracked him successfully?
Come on!
Why is it so hard to think he actually *might* be dead? Not like he was a good fighter anyways!

Oh well, it seems not only Lenin is forever alive.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Anker Steadfast

Wait, wait ... if Aniz, Lenin and Elvis isn't dead ... are they all the same person ?

*tries to imagine Lenin dancing like elvis*

*snorts soda*

Bwah ha ha ha ha...

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Tapewolf

I will not be drawn into another one of these stupid arguments, I will not be drawn into another one of these stupid arguments...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

VAE

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 14, 2011, 08:24:27 AM
I will not be drawn into another one of these stupid arguments, I will not be drawn into another one of these stupid arguments...
Tape, this kinda reminds me of the old joke about two mountain climbers, one above the other on a rock
- I need to go!
- Try autosuggestion!
-What's that?
-Just repeat to yourself: I don't need to pee, i don't need to pee..
The upper man does it, repeating the sentence endlessly as they move up, and soon, the lower one joins in: Nothing's dripping on me, nothing's dripping on me.

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Maark30

Well if this is all true and Aniz is Elvis then he must be dead.  Here is my reasoning.  Alexis mom opened a door to a bathroom and finds Aniz on the toilet eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich.  She then kills him but as he dies his bowels let loose and the toxic cloud poisons her and she soon dies.  Edward lets the world know that Aniz is dead and mourns for a while before hooking up with Destania. :mowmeep  Mystery solved. :mowcookie
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Turnsky

but what if Ambargh literally draws you into one... with pictures and everything?  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Anker Steadfast

lol ... ok, I think Turnsky wins that one.  :D

Ah well, at least it's not Fa'Lina and her puppets.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: kaskar on April 13, 2011, 08:54:59 AM
or has he pulled off the old adventurer  stunt again, only to find that in Dan's case, the female clan genes prevailed ...
no, no, no.... dangit! >.<

Quote from: MT Hazard on April 13, 2011, 01:56:52 PM
I've also heard alternative to that...
But if that were true, wouldn't that just be a crazy set-up? :.

Quote from: VAE on April 14, 2011, 05:45:08 AM
Fun theory.
Basically, after killing Alexsi's mother, pretending to be her, killing his father  and substituting him, and THEN finding Destania half-dead, he decided to say "screw it, let's start again" and married her.
Well, wouldn't that just beat all though.

Quote from: Turnsky on April 15, 2011, 04:54:34 AM

but what if Ambargh literally draws you into one... with pictures and everything?  :U
Well I think then it's out of his hands and he's a whole new set of problems to deal with.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread