Pokemon >w<

Started by Nikki, August 10, 2006, 11:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Quote from: Rowne on August 14, 2006, 02:09:04 AM
I'm impressed, you must have really amazing vocal capabilities there.  I find that those are often underappreciated.  I'm a bit of a vocalist myself, though absolutely nobody in the area appreciates it when I start howling with Ochi.  *Cough.*

Anyway, the reason wherefore it can sometimes not be a good thing is quite simply because of my reaction to it, you've seen the fangirl in the latest DMFA guest comic and that's pretty much how I am around and about quadrupeds, both standard and fictional.
my only problem: i can't sing ;;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kio

POKEMON!  I got Yellow Version, Silver Version, Gold Version, Blue Version, and red Version.  I also can download all the pokemon games onto my computer andplay on the GBA emulator.  I know the first part of the First part of the first Theme of the song, but im a horrible singer.

Nikki

Quote from: Huggable Kio on August 19, 2006, 01:22:38 AM
POKEMON!  I got Yellow Version, Silver Version, Gold Version, Blue Version, and red Version.  I also can download all the pokemon games onto my computer andplay on the GBA emulator.  I know the first part of the First part of the first Theme of the song, but im a horrible singer.
^^ i can sing it all...

i even have the poke'rap memorized 0o

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

:lol I used to have the whole Poke Rap memorized as well.  My brother and I used to compete to see who could sing it the fastest.

Dakata

...Oh noes! Random pokemon avvies! D:

(Brock is bad. :B)

(Yey for Charizard. :B)

(Yay! Suicune/Suikun! :3)

Supercheese

Dakata, you continue to scare me. And I don't get scared be mere images easily.

Dakata

I already know I'm scary [and evil], Supercheese. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Scary and evil?  More like adorable and huggable! :lol

(Just to make you sweat. :twisted )

Supercheese

<randomness>
There are a startlingly large amount of Pokemon DDR simfiles on Bemanistyle...
</randomness>

Nikki

Rowne

There's a lot to reply to here, that'll teach me not to stray away from the forums, to get distracted by things like RL and free Asian MMOs.

I'm surprised you can't sing Xze, it sounds like you have some vocal talent there and usually singing's not that far away, it just takes practice.  Still, as far as my perception of reality goes, a good howler has all the worth of a good singer.

Then again, I'm a metal fan, so I would say that.

As for Dakata's random avatars, I find the middle one the most terrifying I think for reasons that I won't disclose.  Other than I've heard that song used alongside the most ludicrous gaming video ever.

And huzzah for simfiles!  Now if only folks would start making things for Frets on Fire.  That's another open source game that really deserves more saturation.  And songs.  It deserves more songs.  I have a guitar controller here that's suffering a serious lack of use.  <.<

Supercheese

Quote from: Rowne on August 21, 2006, 06:06:21 AM
There's a lot to reply to here, that'll teach me not to stray away from the forums, to get distracted by things like RL and free Asian MMOs.
And huzzah for simfiles!  Now if only folks would start making things for Frets on Fire.  That's another open source game that really deserves more saturation.  And songs.  It deserves more songs.  I have a guitar controller here that's suffering a serious lack of use.  <.<

Yes, yes, YES! More Frets on Fire songs! There are, like, none!  :mowsad And the ones that do exist don't do the double-track thing and don't sound nearly as cool as they should. Bah!

Rowne

Hopefully it'll pick up like Stepmania did.  To be honest though, I'm surprised anyone here other than myself knows of Frets on Fire.  How'd you find out about it?  I got wind of it from my bi-daily (or so) browsing of happypenguin.org.

Supercheese

Quote from: Rowne on August 21, 2006, 06:12:04 PM
Hopefully it'll pick up like Stepmania did.  To be honest though, I'm surprised anyone here other than myself knows of Frets on Fire.  How'd you find out about it?  I got wind of it from my bi-daily (or so) browsing of happypenguin.org.

I wanted a version of Guitar Hero I could have my own songs for, and I already posesed a RedOctane PS2 -> PC adaptor for my dance pads, which also works with the Guitar Hero controller, I assume, since they're made by the same people. I found the Frets on Fire page on Google, downloaded, listened to Jurgen ReallylongGermanlastname's tutorial, and liked what I found. I proceeded to search for songs... and turned up next to nothing.

I want to program my own songs, but I have a billion other things above it on the to do list...

Nikki

Nikki

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 19, 2006, 05:06:08 PM
:lol I used to have the whole Poke Rap memorized as well.  My brother and I used to compete to see who could sing it the fastest.
lol, i used to do that with my...EX boyfriend..

topher chee

Pokemon! Gotta catch em aaaaaaaaall...

Nikki

Quote from: topher chee on August 26, 2006, 06:14:06 PM
been there done that.

topher chee

Nikki

topher chee

not as much fun as singing madonna ^^

Nikki

Leafar

did you hear reverse played you hear clearly people calling satan???

Nikki

Quote from: Leafar on August 26, 2006, 06:49:58 PM

did you hear reverse played you hear clearly people calling satan???
D: ehhh!?

Leafar

yep, make a google search *is too lazy to do it right now cause is somehow drunk...*

topher chee

yeah its on some website with alot of backmaskings

Nikki

topher chee

Leafar

*is scared cause pokemons always scared him* :s

Nikki

awwww poor Leafar *hugs*