[2010-11-22] PF #145 Why does Yak look like someone from the Matrix?

Started by Gabi, November 22, 2010, 04:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

With that look, and saying he has to fix a bug... I couldn't help but laugh, but I'm not sure if it was intended.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Gabi on November 22, 2010, 04:52:43 PM
With that look, and saying he has to fix a bug... I couldn't help but laugh, but I'm not sure if it was intended.
Intended? I strived for it! :B

I was actually suggesting that Jakob says "I'm going to file a complaint", but Tape's version is even better.

Brunhidden

i gotta find out where they all buy their coats for this comic
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 22, 2010, 06:16:37 PM
i gotta find out where they all buy their coats for this comic

Jakob's were originally custom-made.  This one he could have got from MeBay for all we know.  If memory serves, Josh's jacket was loaned from Daryil.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lisky

"...I'm going to file a bug report..."   YEAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, it's the first thing that came to mind :B

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Madmann135

There is nothing wrong with playing evil.  It's being evil that can get you in serious trouble.
I'll play the mad scientist but my 'evil' stops before anything dangerous starts.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Talis Mahn

I noticed that someone is smuggling Amber's t-shirts onto the base.

NykVerien

Ren Gaulen

Lore

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Spooks on November 23, 2010, 08:28:16 AM
... So I noticed that Joshua is gay for Abel...
That might be true. But one cannot blame him for that. :B

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

joshofspam

So if Keaton finds a way to still get on the base does that mean she gets a free tee shirt to?

Cubi sure have a lot of close to give as hand me downs. So will the next shirt to have something on it from another comic or will it say "Who's afraid of John Cross"?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Garsemor

I have to ask. Who else imagined Wesker from resident evil appone seeing Jakob wit sun glasses?

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on November 23, 2010, 11:10:26 AM
So if Keaton finds a way to still get on the base does that mean she gets a free tee shirt to?

If she decides to stay there and has no clothing of her own, she might...

QuoteCubi sure have a lot of close to give as hand me downs. So will the next shirt to have something on it from another comic or will it say "Who's afraid of John Cross"?

If you lived for centuries, had low living expenses and a very fickle sense of fashion, I suspect you would too :P

As for the shirt design, it was the result of one of those 'Argh, what colour to make his clothes...?' moments that accompanies each scene change.  Likewise, the trench was a fairly late addition to this scene otherwise Jakob would probably have had less ostentatious trousers.  (Though the guy is usually pretty boring in his dress and this did help liven things up a little, so maybe not)

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 24, 2010, 12:33:48 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on November 23, 2010, 11:10:26 AM

If she decides to stay there and has no clothing of her own, she might...

QuoteCubi sure have a lot of close to give as hand me downs. So will the next shirt to have something on it from another comic or will it say "Who's afraid of John Cross"?

If you lived for centuries, had low living expenses and a very fickle sense of fashion, I suspect you would too :P

As for the shirt design, it was the result of one of those 'Argh, what colour to make his clothes...?' moments that accompanies each scene change.  Likewise, the trench was a fairly late addition to this scene otherwise Jakob would probably have had less ostentatious trousers.  (Though the guy is usually pretty boring in his dress and this did help liven things up a little, so maybe not)

Though that shirt makes me wonder if Abel is now a star or something in this time?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: joshofspam on November 26, 2010, 12:44:04 PM
Though that shirt makes me wonder if Abel is now a star or something in this time?

Yes, that shirt would probably imply that 150 years from the current DMFA date, Abel is a celebrity of some sort.

Maybe he's one of those famous interior designers on the Style network.  That would totally fit him! XD

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

I rarely say this, but you might be looking into this just a little too deeply...

Anyway, next page is up.