26/10/2010 [FFC#64] Accomplishment!!!

Started by Garsemor, October 26, 2010, 11:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garsemor

Update!!! Hurray!!! I'm almost afraid to go near it.

Anyway looks like someone is going to have some fun and it's not mister unbreakable system. :)

Side note: does this mean you've gotten most of your RL problems out of the way Turnsky, or did you just force your self trough it all to post this?

Sicill

"That's not a problem. The technicians have found that some of the oldest pieces of equipment have personalities of their own. Once the faulty piece is identified they just hit its mainframe... or head with a hammer a few times and run for their lives."

"No doubt that it's just a metaphor."

ShadesFox

Heh, why do you have old equipment...

"And you have to admit, the older equipment just looks sommuch more bad ass. Really, I have a contol room! A friggen control room!  What do you get with modern equipment? A glass plannel! A single glass panel that you are expected to smudge up with your fingers! Absolutlely no class in it."
The All Purpose Fox

Turnsky

Quote from: ShadesFox on October 26, 2010, 05:40:13 PM
Heh, why do you have old equipment...

"And you have to admit, the older equipment just looks sommuch more bad ass. Really, I have a contol room! A friggen control room!  What do you get with modern equipment? A glass plannel! A single glass panel that you are expected to smudge up with your fingers! Absolutlely no class in it."

two factors come into play: Analog dials and such are more reliable than digital systems if there's a power or data feed issue...

and they just look badass.

and to answer Garsemor: a bit out of Column A, a bit out of Column B, really.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..