What is your favourite.....

Started by brighttail, October 17, 2010, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brighttail

1.  Character  (both good and bad guys/gals)
2.  Funny moment or situation
3.  Touching moment or situation
4.  Dramatic moment or situation
5.  Cedric insult
6.  Most anticipated future moment

in Code Name: Hunter (it can include the prelim issues of 0.1-0.4)

My answers:
1.  Ruby - simply because I can relate to her.  Like her I was a loner, as it was very hard to put trust in anyone.  Fiercely independent, it is always tough to find someone you trust enough to allow them inside the barriers one erects in order to keep oneself from getting hurt.

2. I loved the line, "I'm  not saying you are a bad agent, just a 'cheap' one."  Always had a good laugh over that.

3.  When future Queen Moraine gives Spooky Merrybell's ashes.  That touching moment with her hand on his shoulder.

4.  See above as right after his realization that he can never hesitate again as doing so could mean someone's life.  It is a principle passed down to all future agents.. act to protect those that may not be able to protect themselves.  A very hard but necessary lesson.

5. "Bloody Toff Wanker"

6. Max's showdown with the Fey.

HEX the Dark

Ok, here we go again...

1) At first it was Ruby, because of her most time cheery character and because I like women with her own will, but nowadays I liek the hedgehog-blacksmith, James Campbell, better. a) I once got a hairstyle like he and b) I wanted to become a blacksmith myself.
As for the bad, I like Cedric most. He's just a perfect villian, though not as secretive as Rashanna.

2) As Ruby guesse dwhat Cedric wanted from her mom

3) Hm. Haven't thought of one yet

4) I can't tell, it would be a spoiler.

5) I see no rason why I should insult him...

6) When Max and Ruby come together

on a side note... I somehow can't find the character-sites (where you could choose the letter and then scroll down, the one with the funny facts and all). Did they move or something or am I just blind?

Talvin

Quote from: HEX the Dark on October 18, 2010, 11:58:19 AM

4) I can't tell, it would be a spoiler.

Go ahead and post it in the Spoiler Space, that's what it's there for, after all!
I don't expect Positive Karma.  If I get it, I am probably doing something wrong.

HEX the Dark