Free Word Association.

Started by Draken, August 21, 2010, 09:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquirrelWizard

Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Liatai

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Liatai

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Inumo

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Liatai

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Draken

"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

Liatai

Inumo

e_voyager

VAE

This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

e_voyager

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Caswin

Yap yap.

Liatai

Inumo

VAE

Saphroneth

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

e_voyager

VAE

Saphroneth

SquirrelWizard

Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Inumo

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...